Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
add me to the fan list please.. I feel sharib is the best of all the contestants.
Akon_Jeezy thumbnail
where now on the rite track come on guys keep joining 😉
bddoll thumbnail
heyy.. plzz include me.. i luvvv sharibb.. hee singss soo goodd.. am voting for him foh sure...lol.. am kind anew to here if ur wondering.. i have been checkin out all the posts for the last couple of months.. but havent rely posted ne replies or nething.. so yaa.. buh sharibb all da wayyy 😃
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Put me under Sharib ❤️ Edited by SuperGrl126301 - 18 years ago
~divya~ thumbnail
count me in! i love sharib! hes a great singer!
wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys now all fan clubs are moved to different place. Hey i loved their performence i hope they get high vote.
Banjo is a very good actress. 👏
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey can sum1 upload Pix, nd vids, nd mp3s plz...
meera_005 thumbnail
My COllection OF Banjo Sharib For U guyz
I hope My Sharib winz and Banjo starts Singing GOod

indrojaal thumbnail
Hi
do count me in this fan club.Sharib,imo, has the best male voice, Banno sings well too but she is not in par with Sharib.I pray to God that this jodi wins, but I have a nagging feelin in my mind that TV will steal the show, mainly for Twinkle...she has that "jhatka" ..if you know what I mean...the public will fall for it...she lacks finnesse and class....the two qualities which were epitomized by Nihira.If voting system is fair then,Sahrib -Banno should win this contest
wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
WOW IT IS PARTY TIME. SHARIB AND BONGJYOTSNA ON SECOND POSITION. VERY VERY GOOD NEWS I HOPE EVERYONE CONTINUE THEIR SUPPORT LIKE THIS THEN SEE WHO WILL WIN THIS CONTEST. OURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SHARIB IS THE BEST.
Best of luck to Both BS
please vote and continue voting. thanks