Manveer FF: |Choomantar| PMlist & Ch.4 (Pg9) Jan 4

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

||Choomantar||

-A manveer FF-
 My name is Payal, I havent been active on IF in a very very long time, so im pretty sure everyone must have forgotten me, if anyone remembers me: whats up peepz?😆

After reading every FF, seeing every VM on them, i had nothing else to do, so i constructed this. Lol. I have never in my life written anything but english and history papers, so this just might be the most patheticallly written peice you have ever read. Just be warned.😆 I tried to keep everything within character but made manyata a little bit more mature that the show. If i get a good response, ill update, if not, ill crawl back under my rock 😳

Index:
Chapter 1 - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 3
Chapter 3- Page 7
Chapter 4 - Page 9

Edited by -iPayal- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 1

I can't believe this happened again! How many times does one have to remind the guards to keep an eye out for that billli? Seriously how many times does she have to run away before they realize that they need to keep her under a strict pehra? Mental note to self: Put an alarm system in her room, or electrical wires. She already thinks the palace is a prison; a few more prison like features won't make a difference. Except she just might commit suicide by holding on to them, they're can be no trusting her crazy mind. Scratch that wire idea, maybe I'll just camp out her room at nights from now on, or inside'he smirked at that thought.

It had been a month since Rajkumari Manyata had shifted into the palace. A lot of things had changed from her side. Unnati had been training her from the very next day that she stepped into the palace. She was turning out to be quite the princess! She was a very fast learner, he had to admit that. She had almost perfected her English in that short amount of time, she could actually use a fork and a knife, and her look was much more like a true princess.

She now wore salwars with just a pair of earrings, bangles, and a bindi. Hell, she even wore heels now. J, Vijay banna and I all thought the first time she would wear heels, she would trip and hit her face, but she carried them like she was barefoot. Or so it seemed to the onlookers anyway. Too bad, I was looking forward to catching her if that happened. Her hair was down the way it was when he'd seen her at the disc. Her attire, her look, her language, everything was more sophisticated and elegant, but that personality'that wild, out of control personality was still the same. In fact, she had gotten crazier in the last few weeks, if that's even possible. Once a junglee billi always a jungli billi, but a now a more sophisticated one.

He had thought that she had begun to accept the palace as her home now, who knew she would pull this again, ugh, that's twice now'the Rajmahal security should drown in shame. He was driving around in his BMW on the road along the jungle. It was a kaccha rasta and not many people ever used it. Too many wild animals, and hooligans in the area, and that's exactly why he knew she would be around here. Manyata would never do anything that most people would, that would just be too normal for her.

He had been driving around for about 20 minutes when he finally caught a glimpse of a petite figure walking along the road. If she saw him coming she would disappear into the jungle, and we can't have that now, can we? So he parked the car on the side of the road and started walking towards her. Let's just hope she doesn't see me.  

After a month of logical planning and guts, she was out of it. Okay fine, so it wasn't much of planning but sheer luck, but what the heck, I'm out, that's what matters. Yes, luck. It was because of luck that the elders of the palace weren't here tonight, that the servants forgot to lock the door of her room, that the security guards got distracted by a rat in the kitchen making a lot of noise, that she found a ladder in the garden that she used to climb over the walls of Devgardh.  It was just unlucky that one of the guards saw her climbing over and woke everyone up. Oh well, not that it matters, im pretty far away now, and one will even think of using this road. Rajwaade hai, lekin agar cockroach se dar gaye toh phir sher aur bhediye waale raste par thodi aayenge?Voh bhi raat ko? no way. She smiled at the roach fiasco. Ugh, rajwade? LOL.

It wasn't like she hated living at the rajmahal, she just hated the fact that it was so suffocating, and she hated that she couldn't see her friends, and she hated that she had to be so freaking perfect all the freaking time. Oh who am I kidding, I hate it there.

But I didn't hate the people there anymore. In fact, I had grown to like or even love some of them. Unnati had become my bestfriend, maybe even more so that Chikky and Soni. Komal was amazing, she was so affectionate and sometimes it felt like she understood me because even she felt trapped in that hokum of a life. Vijay sometimes talked to me now, ofcourse it wasn't much of talking than making fun of J and gossiping. My "dad" was okay, I don't really know him that much. He definitely wasn't Baba. I respected Dadisa, and J and I still irked each other to the core. Bacha kaun? Oh yeah, that ullu ka pattha Uday. In simple words, I still hate him. Why? Because he's so...he's so... So...

Her thought was interrupted by loud music coming from a car afar. Oh no, please don't be anyone from the palace, she thought. She hid behind a tree, and waited until she could see it better. It was a jeep. No one in the palace had a jeep, that would be against their shaan, and what not. Only BMWs and Mercedes for the stuck ups. So she came out of her hiding place and resumed walking. The jeep passed her by, and stopped, and reversed.

She saw big, super talli four guys, holding beer bottles in it'

"Jaan-e-man, kaha aa rahi ho?" said one of them getting out of the jeep.

"Chahe toh, hum tumhe lift dede?" said another.  

Great! She thought, nothing can ever be simple for me, can it?

Comments/Criticisms, are welcome 😃
Edited by -iPayal- - 12 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
" She saw big, super talli four guys, holding beer bottles in it' "Jaan-e-man, kaha aa rahi ho?" said one of them getting out of the jeep. "Chahe toh, hum tumhe lift dede?" said another.  Great! She thought, nothing can ever be simple for me, can it? "
😆 Made me smile dear! Now I'm just waiting for Udayveer to DHISHUM! DHISHUM! These Laloos 😎😃😉
Great job, keep it up hun!😊
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Keep writing!  It's very exciting!  If you will be sending out a pm, please add me to the list! 😊
Angelskiss thumbnail
Great start! Hoping Uday will come to her rescue! Please do continue!
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing plz continue soon and do pm
Me
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey that was awesome 👍🏼... Do continue and if possible PM me...
lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
that was awesome! i want this to happen in the show cuz it still keeps everyone's personalities and everything! i can't wait for uday to come and save her! plz update soon! and pm me when you do! 😉
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh, lovely setup for our hero to jump into action
Anxiously awaiting more

Yuks
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing start ...add me too pm list ..eagerly waiting for next