Navya? Really?

Posted: 12 years ago
Today seriously she pissed me off! I mean I know she is shy and all but SPEAK WOMEN SPEAK! GOD! seriously I mean She found that stupid Love Game with that Amar crap important than Anant...Who Ritz told needs food! But no again AMAR Came first!When answering with Amar she found his eyes and all i mean WHAT? 😕 And whats up with that stupid 100% I mean They know eachother for freakin 2 weeks.  I feel so bad for Anant..Still she doesn't understand him! And that crap love game,  When answering quesitons why couldnt she lie and copy Anant..I mean she knows Anant was confident about the whole 100% but still she didn't say it ..I mean this would have avoided the embarrassment  and insult that Anant got! Poor Anant I felt horrible for him..felt like crying for him..

GOD! CVS WHY ARE U DOING THIS TO OUR SHOW! This is the limit seriously ðŸ˜¡

Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelMcQueen thumbnail
i dont agree sometimes there is a relation between boss and employee too. and navya have a small friendship with him 2 and about anant i know he was drunk but before that anants behaviour was same as drunk he is like a kid he should be mature now

Originally posted by: navyalover240

i dont agree sometimes there is a relation between boss and employee too. and navya have a small friendship with him 2 and about anant i know he was drunk but before that anants behaviour was same as drunk he is like a kid he should be mature now

A boss and an employee play a love compatible game? And that too Amar played with his Wife for 20 years...and they got 50% and he played with navya who he knows for 2 weeks...and got 100%? Now that is downright ridiculous..I dont think anant is at fault yes he is still kinda immature..but this time  he has complete right to be jealous..Navya is giving way to much importance to Amar..and today I saw that.just my view
dramas.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah... amar ka ziada hogya tha
coolzohr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
TOTALLY AGREE WITH U DEAR
wht is going on in this show this NAVYA DEVI is making me sooo irritated tht i cant stand her any more
i mean whn she was taking food for anant some one called her and she just went and played tht stupid nonsense game cant she just say tht she have a work to do and move frm there
AND this amar sir waala crap wht nonsense these both knw each other for such a short spam of tym and thy knw each other sooo well and wht abt ANANT thy knw frm such a long tym still got 20%
WHT CRAP R THESE CV'S TRYING TO SHOW
NOW IAM FED UP WITH THIS TRACK HOPE IT ENDS SOOON
f.s.m thumbnail
one one minute anu ...
You Blame navya ??? 😕 SO what about ANANT ??? i think he deserves the blame more than Navya ?? right ??

sorry but i don't agree for some reason !!!!
coolzohr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya fawwaz bhai anant should be blammed but bhai it was navya who was with him she could have said him not to drink and take him out frm there
i dont knw y tht lady is giving sooo much importance to tht amar sir

Originally posted by: f.s.m

one one minute anu ...

You Blame navya ??? 😕 SO what about ANANT ??? i think he deserves the blame more than Navya ?? right ??

sorry but i don't agree for some reason !!!!

see im mad at navya because she is giving WAYYY to much importance to Anant! LOL  NOW he has A RIGHT to be jealous! Anant also is at blame..but not in todays episode ,..in previous episodes YES HE WAS THE BLAME! but in today he was not at all in his senses! 

Originally posted by: coolzohr

ya fawwaz bhai anant should be blammed but bhai it was navya who was with him she could have said him not to drink and take him out frm there

i dont knw y tht lady is giving sooo much importance to tht amar sir

Agree!..Exactly I know Navya is very Shy and all but when she knows her family...and Anants family...She could of DRAGGED him from there..BUT NO!!! Amar Sir ne kaha toh NAvya toh manegi hi na? lol this is complete reverse...fawwaz bhai is supporting navya we are supporting anant...I mean i know Anant is also to be blamed..but yaar...He was constantly waiting for navya at the party...and then he lost his senses..NAvya however had her senses! 
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i totally agree !! even  i m sooo pissed at her ...in this whole party crap she is behaving weird and esp her attitude towards anant ...!!! yes we know she is shy but she is not stupid !! how cud she agree to give a love compatibilty test with her boss !! 

its high time now ...navya shud be more open with anant now n vice versa ! come on they both r getting married now n still they r not open with eachother !! y navya is not comfortable telling things to anant ?? today when anya were taking compatibilty test ...navya said vishwas is very imp in any realtion n anant said love !! thn y navya is not trusting anant n y is she having problems telling  him everything ...??😕