sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
what happened to him,he was such a good character but these days he is so bugging,i feel so bad for sweety too,i dont understnd parmet hatered twrds karan.

*pls people dont bring hetal in discussion now,she wasnt even in the episode today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Parmeet has been acting like Pain in my rear end since he had argument with Karan abt Goldie...Since than he is showing his ego and tantrums...Including to Sweetie...Enough is enough and sweetie realized that so she said so..

Parmeet needs to move out pronto...His ego needs a kick 😡
sherma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Parmeet has been acting like Pain in my rear end since he had argument with Karan abt Goldie...Since than he is showing his ego and tantrums...Including to Sweetie...Enough is enough and sweetie realized that so she said so..

Parmeet needs to move out pronto...His ego needs a kick 😡

seriously,i used too really like him but now he is so rude,how can he take bedis luv and compare with money,bedis really do luv and respect him
navi4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Though you told to not to bring hetal into picture but still i cant..Parmeet and hetal both are very loved ones earlier and now both are irritaing for me.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sherma

seriously,i used too really like him but now he is so rude,how can he take bedis luv and compare with money,bedis really do luv and respect him

Parmeet's insecurity and jealousy-ego displays everytime he compares himself with Karan...

Parmeet needs to get it thru his head he is not Bedi...karan is Bedi family son...If parmeet wants to be the son of the family than he must fix it with his family...Bedis love him loads as daamad and that is where it needs to stop...he should accept that and dont force anything else...He is sounding like a cribbing woman...Angry🤢
sherma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Parmeet's insecurity and jealousy-ego displays everytime he compares himself with Karan...

Parmeet needs to get it thru his head he is not Bedi...karan is Bedi family son...If parmeet wants to be the son of the family than he must fix it with his family...Bedis love him loads as daamad and that is where it needs to stop...he should accept that and dont force anything else...He is sounding like a cribbing woman...😡🤢

i agree,
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Parmeet is very irritating these days, I must admit. However, It is my gut feeling that circumstances made him into the person he is today. I am not defending parmeet but just trying to be fair

I also think that he is behaving rude with karan because of their friendship and that he is hurt deeply because karan is the one who is inflicting the pain on him. He is also upset by the fact that karan promised to give the baby to sweety and Hetal is holding on to the baby. so maybe parmeet is justified with the anger.

sherma thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayadallie

Parmeet is very irritating these days, I must admit. However, It is my gut feeling that circumstances made him into the person he is today. I am not defending parmeet but just trying to be fair

I also think that he is behaving rude with karan because of their friendship and that he is hurt deeply because karan is the one who is inflicting the pain on him. He is also upset by the fact that karan promised to give the baby to sweety and Hetal is holding on to the baby. so maybe parmeet is justified with the anger.

but what circumstances yaar?it was such a chota fight which was made big by karan,he caame back said sorry,he is trying his best to mke things better dont friend fight,i and my best friend fight badly like mad ,but parmeet is just trying to remove karans fault everywhere,hetal si behaving bad wid his wife,not karan,i wont mind if he goesto vimmy and tell about hetal or complain to karan about hetal or at the most ahve a fight with hetal,but why karan?and hetal wants to hold the baby but she hsnt come out with it yet.

*i dont know y i am discussing hetal.pls avoid hetal topic,because it leads to unnecessary arguments,and as i said earlier hetal wasnt in the episode today.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

but what circumstances yaar?it was such a chota fight which was made big by karan,he caame back said sorry,he is trying his best to mke things better dont friend fight,i and my best friend fight badly like mad ,but parmeet is just trying to remove karans fault everywhere,hetal si behaving bad wid his wife,not karan,i wont mind if he goesto vimmy and tell about hetal or complain to karan about hetal or at the most ahve a fight with hetal,but why karan?and hetal wants to hold the baby but she hsnt come out with it yet.

*i dont know y i am discussing hetal.pls avoid hetal topic,because it leads to unnecessary arguments,and as i said earlier hetal wasnt in the episode today.

I understand what u are saying sherma. But karan has to straighten out his wife. no else can do that and i think that is one reason why parmeet is still annoyed with him as he still has his wife causing frustration in the house rather than changing her ways.

Also parmeet has a right to quarrel in today's episode since the bedi's treat him with disrespect by renting the room to aditya for money and not informing parmeet and he is in a position to help them and he is living in their house. i would have felt bad if I was parmeet in this instance. But i feel he should let go of his anger and move one for the betterment of all just like i want hetal to do the same
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

what happened to him,he was such a good character but these days he is so bugging,i feel so bad for sweety too,i dont understnd parmet hatered twrds karan.

*pls people dont bring hetal in discussion now,she wasnt even in the episode today

yes he is irritating too much.