I am not believing this about SKY

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

I just saw this article in which PM has revealed something disgusting about what has been done in house with her ... i really really really hate Sky but for this article i am saying with all my heart that she is lying ..or either she definitely need medication to fix her brain ! i support PM too too at some extend but not on this ... this can't be happen at least in presence of 50+ cameras! BUT this is has happen than it is really very scary and disgusting 🤢 i dont agree this for the reason that there are three ladies (two now) being close to him in the show but they never seem uncomfortable ... i m sure my other mehekians friends will also agree with me at this point!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree. I don't think that sky would do anything like that. I think that PM wouldn't blame him just to degrade him or just lie.  So it probably just a misunderstanding. 
lucha hain waqai main is ke dimagh main fully agree with u amina g!!!

main ne kabhi nhe socha tha aisa bulonga par log sahi kahete hain yeh pagal hain!!!!
-Moderator- thumbnail
Who can dare to give Love Bite to PM ? 😲 The side effects of that are highly dangerous including hospitalization and treatment in intensive care units ... Unless it was Symonds  who did it as a revenge of her poor translation effort ! 😉
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yahi farq hai sky aur mahek fans mein
if this was something about mahek
sky fans ne 10 threads khol diye hote !!!

as far as the allegation is concerned 
sanu ki ? 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: amina.ahmedraza

Hi,

I just saw this article in which PM has revealed something disgusting about what has been done in house with her ... i really really really hate Sky but for this article i am saying with all my heart that she is lying ..or either she definitely need medication to fix her brain ! i support PM too too at some extend but not on this ... this can't be happen at least in presence of 50+ cameras! BUT this is has happen than it is really very scary and disgusting 🤢 i dont agree this for the reason that there are three ladies (two now) being close to him in the show but they never seem uncomfortable ... i m sure my other mehekians friends will also agree with me at this point!

Sky is innocent.

Sunny Leone did it!😳

Originally posted by: MahekFTW

yahi farq hai sky aur mahek fans mein

if this was something about mahek
sky fans ne 10 threads khol diye hote !!!

as far as the allegation is concerned 
sanu ki ? 

yeah agreed ... 😊

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Sky is innocent.

Sunny Leone did it!😳

Cruiser bro u have a funny bone for sure 😆😆😆😆😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
PM has lost it. Love bite nahin bhookh bite hoga. Juhi ne tazza mutton mutton soch ke maara hoga. 😛

Originally posted by: MithiBani

PM has lost it. Love bite nahin bhookh bite hoga. Juhi ne tazza mutton mutton soch ke maara hoga. 😛

u r so funny u r so funny!!😆