Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_ipsi

thx 4 sharing...its tking so long 2 play😭

Maybe Your Net It Very Slow :( 😳
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha...

Drishti...he is fascinated, which may be leading to her falling for him...and today I really felt that he was acting like a love sick puppy 😆

agree wid u...he is undoubtedly fascinated by her..remember his reaction wn MB ystrday askd if he ws khushi's bro..& d way anjali smiled i jst hope she doesn't suggest gtng khushi married to NK..u nvr kno anjali she cn do nythng..
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

his interviews r never complete widout d mention of sanaya😳dese 2 r so much in luv😳

That's SOO True, Like Sanaya Said Unconditional Love 😍 It's Hard To Imagine That Even Today Someone Can LOVE Each Other SOOO Unconditionally 😳
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
hi dear😊
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha...

They're probably thinking how much longer do we have to look like we're in love 🤣...lets make sure it gets done in the first shot, I don't think we could concentrate a second time round without looking bored 🤣

🤣 i BET they wudnt have done it in the 1st shot, they always start laughing doing such scene... 🤣 and 2 mins.. holyy, i doubt anyone wud be able to do that in the 1st shot 🤣
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi all.. i'm back.. just finished watching the epi.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heyyy, back! :P

Pinks! 🤗
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Will Catch Up Later, Have To Eat My Dinner : D 😳 Byeee 🤗
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

agree wid u...he is undoubtedly fascinated by her..remember his reaction wn MB ystrday askd if he ws khushi's bro..& d way anjali smiled i jst hope she doesn't suggest gtng khushi married to NK..u nvr kno anjali she cn do nythng..

Hey

If she was to do something like that...Arnav would blow his head off 🤣...and suggest that instead he gets married to her...and Anjali will be all 😲😒...but you hate her 🤣
sweet_ipsi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

That's SOO True, Like Sanaya Said Unconditional Love 😍 It's Hard To Imagine That Even Today Someone Can LOVE Each Other SOOO Unconditionally 😳

so true..Embarrassedseeing these 2 together always makes me feel dat true love does exist even now😊