krystal1234 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                                                            A Surprise In Store

Manvi looked at her sister's photo." Di, aaj apka phele janam din hai sausural mein aur wo be mera bina". Barrels of tears fell down Manvi's face. The precious tears fell off right onto Jeevika's picture.

Manvi hugs the photo and then took a deep breath. She relaxed herself and let the cold air take upon her. She let the wind sting her face and freeze her tears . She walked slowly to the window.

She looked up slowly at the stars still clutching to the photo. "Mummy Papa aaj di ka pehla janam din hai mera bina, kash main be waha hoti par mujhe pata hai kya ab uske shaadi hogi hai," More tears fell from her face as the words etched her heart.

Then Manvi realized what she was saying and wiped away her tears. She scolded herself for getting emotional again. She told herself that for her di's sake she will have to endure it and atleast try to live without her. But it was hard, very hard for her. Somewhere inside she felt she could try but when coming back to the real world she felt she couldnt. Maybe just maybe it was just the atmosphere.

Manvi closed her eyes again and went back to her memories. All the previous birthday flashbacks appeared right in front of her eyes. in her world she was no more crying but smiling with her eyes glistening with joy. She was so lost that she didnt notice someone call her name.

"Manvi ," called the person.  The person spoke with a soft breeze and a tender and caring voice. That person realized she was not listening and put its hand on her shoulder for comfort. That person understood her pain but yet did not since it had never experienced the same thing.

Manvi's sequence of flashbacks stopped and jerked around to see who it was. She was shocked.

Guys this is my first ss so sorry if you dont like it and if you could give me suggestions i would be happy to get them. Also sorry for the toothi phooti hindi still trying on that one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice.. do continue and pm me when you update...
krystal1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethis

very nice.. do continue and pm me when you update...

thanks 4 reading my ss i will continue and pm you
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice... looking forward to the story... please update soon... please pm me when u update next... i'm so eager for the next update!
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Virat? haha nice pls continue and PM me :)
Meow_Aleena thumbnail
really nice update continue👍🏼
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ooohhh I hope its virat...a very good start but plz add a lot of virman romance I'm kinda gng crazy without them
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Was it Virat? You had to stop at such an interesting part 😭 Please continue and do PM me when you update. 
guluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice i just lvd it plz pm me the nxt part
pinkstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great start..continue soon and PM me...