what a mean Family!

Posted: 12 years ago
This is height of stupity😡No girl deserves a family like Indira and her sister just forgot everything in a whiff of time🤢Its time to indira to leave them for their own fate

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree
but this time circumstances excatly fit against Indu
But I must say kya kismat likharaayihai indira
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
exactly! all d concern and hugs are for mandira. as if she has done a great deed running away to Macau with Pappu. 🤢🤢🤢 the way inder sharma instructs everyone not to say a word to mandira, i felt like slapping d entire toli. 🤢🤢🤢

indira should leave these people to their own stupid devices. sickening family! gross! 🤢🤢🤢
Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i knw..i mean mandira doesn hav the gratitude ...n poor lil ishaan he was also shown on kutumb's side in the precap
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what i really disliked was lil ishaan in the side of the entire family...usko atleast Indira ke sath dikha saktey the...🤢
The family is hopeless,mean,disgusting...but I don't want indira to leave...its easy for her to leave...but to where? it doesn't seem she will marry..will she work all her life and keep fretting about her family? cause she wont be able to get over them...toh...i want her to stay...fix all the problems as long as she can then get married to a decent guy and eventually leave them to their nonsense...
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i can understand dat other family members r against her bcoz of d power of attorney thing...bt d biggest disappointment was mandira...ghar aayi nahi aur party badal di...😡
bt i liked indira's confidence in d precap!!!!dats wat is wanted 4m her...
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kabhi kabhi Inidra hi galat lagti hai mujay
q khud ko zaya kar rahi hai
itne fozol family k liay
pagal hai kia? jab kisi ko perwa hi nahi tu tumay kia pari hai
honay do sub ko barbad
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya they are indeed v.mean
brainless creatures kutumb is the biggest idiot of them all
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree what the hell was that...i really felt bad for indira...and what a terrible family...theres not a single person in the family that is decent...they are all spineless...however kudos to the cast and crew of the show...they are all doing a fabulous job...
croziaxx thumbnail
 I don't understand,  except indira sari ki sari family brainless hai kya ? 😡 sari musibat khud jhelo phir buri bhi bano, indira kyo nahi kuchh dino ke liye in logo ko jhod kar chali jati tab sabko uski importance samjh aayegi..