Poll

Why did Viraj help Janvi's parents and siblings?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello people🤗
Before I start, I just wanna say R.I.P. Hitler❤️😳 
An animal eater is gonna grill you soon and convert you into hot and delicious barbecue which is gonna go straight into his tummy *burrppp* 🤣 so romance with your maalkin as much as you can before he sees both of you together 🤣

OK, now coming to the poll, tell me what you guys feel about Mr.Psycho  😍

Why did he help Janvi's parents and keep that as a secret from her?

Is he actually good at heart?
Does he want to make good impression on Janvi's parents so that they don't trust Janvi's stories later?
Does he have multiple personality disorder and is good one moment and evil the other?
Is he some psycho who himself doesn't know what he does?
Or it is just that he wants to grill his poor wifey's mind so that she keeps thinking what sort of a guy her hubby actually is?😛🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
cant understand dis man,...
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi202

cant understand dis man,...

Me too😆
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
option 3
He has multiple personality disorder (He's both evil & good
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariamahar

option 3

He has multiple personality disorder (He's both evil & good

Yeah seems like😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
If you've seen 'Sleeping With The Enemy' which is the movie on similar lines, the husband has a disease called Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD). I'm pretty sure Viraj is suffering from the same. So I would go for the fourth option (:
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

If you've seen 'Sleeping With The Enemy' which is the movie on similar lines, the husband has a disease called Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD). I'm pretty sure Viraj is suffering from the same. So I would go for the fourth option (:

OMG you here Neetzooo????😲🤗
Don't tell me you are watching the show as well. Oh man all my fellow PKYEKians are here😛

Oh I haven't seen the movie. But I wish that is only the case, since I don't want him to be the villain :/
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chakku

OMG you here Neetzooo????😲🤗
Don't tell me you are watching the show as well. Oh man all my fellow PKYEKians are here😛

Oh I haven't seen the movie. But I wish that is only the case, since I don't want him to be the villain :/

I watch it sometimes, Chaks. Ya, I know it's only three episodes old but still😆.😆
Well, it's a disease. I don't think it really makes him a 'villain'. I mean, it's not really his fault he's suffering from it, right? But ya, life can sure get tough for people around him specially Jhanvi. I wonder why Sriti Jha always gets characters who's husbands are jerks😆
Ok, getting back. I dunno if this disease can be cured but Indian show hai so anything is possible that is if at all he has this disease. The symptoms hint at that only, though :P
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess he's really smart coz he must have kept those legal papers in the room deliberately so that Jhanvi should stay tight-lipped regarding his behavior and not disclose anything to her mom. 😈 And getting possessive from pets and cockroaches gives me an impression that he's a nutcase. 😆   He's someone who likes to stay in a dominant position is what I could guess from the last few episodes. 

I hope they give us a hindsight regarding his past as well. 

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I watch it sometimes, Chaks. Ya, I know it's only three episodes old but still😆.😆
Well, it's a disease. I don't think it really makes him a 'villain'. I mean, it's not really his fault he's suffering from it, right? But ya, life can sure get tough for people around him specially Jhanvi. I wonder why Sriti Jha always gets characters who's husbands are jerks😆
Ok, getting back. I dunno if this disease can be cured but Indian show hai so anything is possible that is if at all he has this disease. The symptoms hint at that only, though :P

LOL that is what I am saying na, I don't want him to be the villain so he should be suffering from this disease, so that it cures as well😳

IKR? Sriti Jha either suffers from such diseases or gets people suffering from it🤣