Are Written Updates still needed?

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear friends, 
Something that i have been noticing since recently is the poor feedback on the Written Updates that is being done. In the past, we used to have so many comments and likes on each updates and that is what always motivated me and Rani to do the updates on time. But since recently, even appreciation on the post with a simple like or a comment is not there. We are taking sometime from our daily life and trying our best to provide not a brief but a detailed update and on top of that's our updates are being copied over various websites and that certainly do makes us sad looking at the fact that only me and Rani are the ones who do and we don't even have a backup updater 😔. So do give feedback if the updates are still needed 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Always looking forward to yours and Rani's updates.  Can't wait till 4.00 p.m. UK time because around that time video's links + photos are posted and 10-15 mins. later on your part 1 written update is available.  In UK we are one day behind in episode.  So do please keep up the good work.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well down... Good question.. How many members read update daily but many of them not ready to click 'like' button and not ready to commenting.. Very bad.. No matter.. Edited by rechus - 12 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
@s.k : Thank you so much and this is the type of support we need that is lacking these days. We always try to provide the updates on time and the fact that we used to have active participation on the updates but not anymore 😔

@rechus : Yes dee, its really saddening 😕
Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes di. I agree with you. I'm always waiting impatiently for the updates. But sadly, due to some inconsiderate souls, you and Rani di are feeling this way. That your efforts aren't appreciated. Don't worry. 😊 Hopefully our members will start trying to press the LIKE button at the least if not commenting. But di, pls pls don't stop doing written updates. You're a saviour for me rite now you know. 😆
VishaD. thumbnail
Thanks Priyyanka dear. I shall still see how is the feedback going on the updates and all we ask is for a 'Like' as it also helps to improve our rank 😕
meesh.tony thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Writers

Your written updates are always appreciated by me.

In Trinidad the Serials show late at night because of the time difference in the US.
So when I an unable to watch same I read online and look at the clips.
I do not speak Hindi so I rely on the WU to understand what I am watching online.

Once again thanks very much.😉

Michelle
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Visha...wat u have pointed out is a well deserved question...yess ..i also felt the forum is quite dull at times ...only a few r commenting or liking...really sad for our forum...frankly speaking, myself too, not able 2 spend some quality time hre now a days...but wenever possible, i try 2 come hre ...so please don't ever even think of this as 2 stop writing the  updates bcoz many of us still like 2 read the update rather  than watching the show ⭐️...& believe me...u guys r doing a wonderful job 👍🏼.👏... so my request 2 all lovely forum members...take some time 2 read the update, press like & do leave comments...😊
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...yes I agree.Visha and Rani take their precious time to provide us members with an update (Nipun as well with the vids) and they don't get a like or a comment,or anything! Come on guys,please appreciate their work,by commenting or simply liking it.😊
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said visha i have also notice that quite nowadays there's very little comment and likes and i also appreciate you and rani's hardwork but plz don't even think of stopping the written update you both are a saviour to all of us and whatever happen i will always try to leave a comment and even press the like buttom