Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Hey Dear! Firstly, wish u a very merry christmas jaanu! πŸ€— And hope the new year brings all the joy that you dreamt of!😳
Secondly, I'm absolutely FIDA over that siggie that you made for me!😳 I think I've been drooling on it for...oh... the past hour!πŸ˜† (mera kuch nahi hone waala!!!)
And thirdly, I am ur secret santa dear! Sorry, I know, gift thoda late hai, but the vm wasn't rendering!

So, as you've probably already guessed, I made you a vm! I looked at your dashboard and saw that you're a diehard fan of Gurmeet! So I decided to make you a vm on MaanEet!😳

Hope u like it dear! πŸ€—

OMG!!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

Seriously, I LOVEEE my gift!

I've never received a VM as a gift before, so it's extra special for me, thank you so much! You chose such beautiful moments from GHSP, and the music too is very nice, totally perfect for the theme! I've seen it thrice already, love it so much!

Thanks a lot! I know you worked really hard on it, it shows.

Thanks also for liking my gift that much, your words are waaay too sweet and I'm still blushing over them. Thanks for using the sig as your desktop background, I'm touched!

Merry Christmas dear, I hope you have a great holiday!
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

Seriously, I LOVEEE my gift!

I've never received a VM as a gift before, so it's extra special for me, thank you so much! You chose such beautiful moments from GHSP, and the music too is very nice, totally perfect for the theme! I've seen it thrice already, love it so much!

Thanks a lot! I know you worked really hard on it, it shows.

Thanks also for liking my gift that much, your words are waaay too sweet and I'm still blushing over them. Thanks for using the sig as your desktop background, I'm touched!

Merry Christmas dear, I hope you have a great holiday!

Ohmygosh dear! this is such a compliment! πŸ€— So happyyy! Actually na, this is the third time that I've used Sony Vegas Pro actually... so I know it's not the best!πŸ˜† But still, very very glad that u loved it! πŸ€— Thx a lot!

P.S., can we be friends?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ I do love it, thanks again!

Sure, of course! Thanks for the friend request. Do you want to talk through scraps or something?

Edited by Fafu77 - 12 years ago
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

npprii ji, i no who ur santa is..not me, but yes i knw, shes ready with ur gift , shell post it soonπŸ˜‰

hehehhe .. okay waiting waiting n waiting πŸ˜ƒ
Meeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Same no secret Santa for me either, I've given my gift just waiting. Must be something Big I guess!
to sweet_girl234
love from : Fafu77

here is your gift
hope you like  it

HOPE YOU LIKE IT (SWEET_GIRL234)
xxx

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Noorii-

@Taanu112 - I think your names Madiha? Thank you! the gift is cute x

yea i am madiha!:) ur welcum! i am actually new to making siggy's! so hope u liked it! :)😳
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

res

edited...

My Secret Pick is none other than...

aka

taanu112

luckily we're frm d same place U.A.E. i know her through d forum but nt personally!!!πŸ˜‰ so madiha ive created nt one but three creations for u!!! hope u'll like it!!πŸ˜‰

hope u liked it!!! merry christmas nd new year wishes in advance!!

shobra thank u sooo much for d fab gifts! i love them ! they r sooo damn awesome! thanks a lot! all 3 siggy's have me drooling ove them lol! i loved it loads...😳
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessBushi

hehehhe .. okay waiting waiting n waiting πŸ˜ƒ

aww😭u still didnt get ur gift! wonder who ur stupid silly secret santa is!😑
its okay bushi- u will get soon! i knew who was noorii's because it was my sister