Balloon Contest Winner : Maddy (mad_cap)

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago

So did you get splashed a lot or were u successful in dodging  the balloons sent your way. Did you figure out that you had math genius hidden in you or had the books you keep reading helped you. Finally the time has arrived for us to see who was has proven that they had the right combination of the brains, friends to help  and the time to get them to win the contest.

Splash The Balloon Contest Vijeta - mad_cap

The winner is none other than our Doc turned IT professional Maddy (mad_cap) who managed to outwit all the other members by answering all the questions thrown his way.  Congratulations and enoy dancing to the tracks with your new IPOD NANO.

Close behind him in second and third place are sangeetaa and Raghvendra(rage797). Congratulations to the 2 of you for playing this game well . And as already mentioned temasek and Sachin(scs07) will also receive prizes for their efforts .We shall be getting in touch with you for your prizes.

Currently we are still calculating the one with the most correct answers and will annouce that shortly .So be tuned as you may be the one.

We hope you all had a lot of  fun as this contest was really addicting. Inspite of having to stop the game in between we are really pleased to see a lot of the members participate . Thanks to all the dev team members who contributed questions to help fill the bank and all the members who participated to make this a real fun holi .

~IF DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Edited by priya.nair - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
had a lot of fun in this contest. thanks!
looking forward to another such contest.
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to the winners! You guys all played very well! 😃
Congrats to the winner. 👏 👏 👏
monica5 thumbnail
Congrats to all the winners 👏 👏 Well deserved !!!

It was a nice game and I enjoyed playing it.
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oye....is it ovr?? It waz real fun!!! But I didnt make up 2 the top 100 contestants...anyways congrates mad_cap...gud job!!!
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Yay. Congratz. Yippe. Gud job. 👏 First I was trying to lose lolz Then I started to answer questions right. I know I dont make sense. 😕
meghavi thumbnail
Heyyy!! Congrats to the winner!! 😃
indiangirl07 thumbnail
congrats to the winners 👏 👏 👏
Pachu.P thumbnail
Congrats to all the winners!!!