Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Update 04/04/06

ketaki_ry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear for such a great update
shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
i think vidi/gangga slept with aryan becasue they were wearing thesame shirts that day!
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx Ket for the update. So, they killed Apurva's real wife eh!
desimundha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank You!
Bye Bye Shilpie!
Watch Ved be V+Aryan's child!
dostokedost thumbnail
thanks for the update
poor v 😭
BLacK-RoSe thumbnail
Thanx 4 da wonderful update!
vat_269 thumbnail
thanks...lagta hai yeh sab aryan ke hi kartoot hai 🤢
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank yooooooooouuuu sooooooo much for the update Ket!!!! I had absoulutely no idea what is going on but I just read the update for today and yesterday, so i guess there was a new character and apparently this new character brought more harm than good? Well I guess that this is bound to happen since when have we ever seen a new character that brought good and no harm, well maybe, I just remembered, I can't remember her name but she came to the show to guid Jassi just before her makeover and then Jassi started to work for her and they all went to Mauratious and that woman really convinced her to get a makeover with the help of Purab? Anyways, she was probably the only good new character to this show so far!!!!!

So what now apparently, Armaan has a daughter from the past yet her remembers nothing about her mother? Is it me or is this story line again adapting a past Ekta serial. If you remember, and I'm sure many of you do, but in the first Kutumb, where Gauri and Pratham were living a happily married life until Anu came along and claimed that Pratham was the father of her child and they had a past and this dragged on for the longest time? Well, JJKN is sounding more and more like that story, and it is getting to be more and more annoying!!!!!!!

Tony and Deeya Singh, if you are reading this then listen up,

STOP COPYING OTHER SHOWS AND END THIS ONE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE SOME LOYAL VIEWERS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, THIS SHOW NEEDS TO END IF IT WANTS ANY DIGNITY LEFT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx again for the update Ket, you totally rock!!!!!!!

ZOOR thumbnail
itss intresting story and will good soon with armaan and jassi .cuz they r living and happily married couple