Damini...what if!!??!!

abc113 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Although plan "Damini" is predicted to work in bringing Ved and Nitika together, I can't help but notice so many loopholes in it.

First of all, so far I don't think Damini has been very clever in her act. She almost got busted at the dinner time, its just that Ved is too naive to notice things.

Secondly, she also spoke so loud and rude from inside the room when Ved was at the door. Again plot gets saved because Ved is too naive to notice her erratic behavior.

Thirdly, I was thinking what if Ved actually begins to admire Damini and ends up falling in love with her. That will be the worst outcome!! On knowing the reality of Damini, Ved will lose faith in women for good and be more depressed knowing that his family was involved in this big lie.

Having said that, I very clearly know that the track is meant to be enjoyed and is already destined to succeed but I just felt like doing some critique ;)
Edited by abc113 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MamtaB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very true prediction.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you abc👏 You've written down my thoughts exactly😉 That's why I've been complaining about it. I'm just not happy with it... very true! ...too many loopholes👎🏼

Bringing a new girl & making Dadaji compare her with Vimala & tell Ved to marry her is just so lame👎🏼 as per the promo😲

Exactly!!! if Ved comes out to know that Damini was faking to be a good girl then won't his trust on women get shaken again😲 How come will he realize his mistake & admit his love for Nitika as per a new article😕 Doesn't sound convincing at all😕

If Toasty & Dadaji's act is to make Ved fall for her then reveal the truth, then it's just pathetic! Won't Ved lose trust in the C family😕 what they're doing it equivalent to making fun of his feelings for Nitika rather than helping him out👎🏼

Somewhere if others get hurt, then they can take care of themselves, but Ved has always been an exceptional case in the C family who needs to be protected & guided due to his over sensitive nature😕 Ved is automatically disturbed mentally due to what he said to Nitika & brooding over it, Won't this track disturb him more emotionally & mentally. Of course I'm mad with him to what he said to Nitika but Ved doesn't deserve to get fooled like this... there's nothing wrong in Nitika ignoring him for a while until he apologizes but why is the C family playing with his emotions???😕

And you're absolutely right Ved is not someone who can find about Damini's truth, he's just too innocent. Hope Pashu finds out before it's too late!

If Ved falls for Damini, then trust me it's going to be the most pathetic & worst thing ever shown in SBS🤢 but I hope Ved remains loyal to Nitika coz he truly loves her😳 SBS is known for it's convincing tracks in the past, at least I"ve always been convinced with the outcome, though this time I'm doubting it, I hope the CVs do come up with conviction. Looking at the past records of their way of handling tracks I'll get highly disappointed if they fail this time Let's see what the CVs have to show us...

Thanks a lot for starting this topic... I thought I was the only person not happy with this ongoing track😆

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am not happy with this Damini track either 😭

But there is an article that shows that the real identity of Damini will be revealed and Ved will actually realise his love for Nitika and will decide how to convince her parents 😉
ghotalaz thumbnail
I've gone through the article but still not sure what the CVs are upto😕

If Dadaji & Toasty's plan is to make Ved fall for Damini & reveal later that Nitika is better than the plan is just pathetic!🤢👎🏼

But if their plan is to make Ved rebel against Dadaji's decision of getting married to Damini & make him admit that he loves Nitika then also there have been some loopholes far by.

If that's what Toasty wants then why did she tell Dadaji that she made Damini dress up like Vimala so that Ved won't try to run away from Damini😕 If Toasty's plan is not make Ved fall for Damini then why even bother whether Ved runs away from her or not, the main aim should make Ved feel that Dadaji is getting impressed with her & wants her as the DIL so that Ved refuses to accept Dadaji's decision, the plan should not be impressing Ved... that's a big loophole statement by Toasty 👎🏼

Another loophole of this plan is Toasty's statement to Damini that Damini has to prove herself in Ved's eyes making him feel that she's the best woman in this world & also make him feel that Dadaji has started admiring her... Woah!!! slow down again! if once again the plan is to make Ved admit his love for Nitika & not to fall for Damini then what's the need for Toasty to tell Damini to prove herself in Ved's eyes making him feel that she's the best woman in this world😡 that was really uncalled for😡 Telling Damini that she has to make Ved feel that Dadaji has started admiring her would have done the job... what was the need for Toasty to tell Damini to impress Ved & make him feel she's the best woman in this world...👎🏼 😡

So what is Toasty's plan... to make Ved fall for Damini & then reveal her identity so that Ved would once again start hating woman👎🏼 & make him say they're all cheats😡
or is her plan to make Ved refuse Dadaji's decision of getting married to Damini & make him realize that he should be listening to his heart & not care about what the world says & accept his love for Nitika???😕 No matter whatever the plan is one thing is for sure that if it's to make Ved fall for Damini then it's disgusting & if it's to make Ved reject Dadaji's proposal then It makes no sense at all for Toasty to tell Damini to impress Ved or make sure Ved doesn't run away from her seeing the close resemblance with Vimala👎🏼 That was really uncalled for🤢
😕
abc113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

I've gone through the article but still not sure what the CVs are upto😕

If Dadaji & Toasty's plan is to make Ved fall for Damini & reveal later that Nitika is better than the plan is just pathetic!🤢👎🏼

But if their plan is to make Ved rebel against Dadaji's decision of getting married to Damini & make him admit that he loves Nitika then also there have been some loopholes far by.

If that's what Toasty wants then why did she tell Dadaji that she made Damini dress up like Vimala so that Ved won't try to run away from Damini😕 If Toasty's plan is not make Ved fall for Damini then why even bother whether Ved runs away from her or not, the main aim should make Ved feel that Dadaji is getting impressed with her & wants her as the DIL so that Ved refuses to accept Dadaji's decision, the plan should not be impressing Ved... that's a big loophole statement by Toasty 👎🏼

Another loophole of this plan is Toasty's statement to Damini that Damini has to prove herself in Ved's eyes making him feel that she's the best woman in this world & also make him feel that Dadaji has started admiring her... Woah!!! slow down again! if once again the plan is to make Ved admit his love for Nitika & not to fall for Damini then what's the need for Toasty to tell Damini to prove herself in Ved's eyes making him feel that she's the best woman in this world😡 that was really uncalled for😡 Telling Damini that she has to make Ved feel that Dadaji has started admiring her would have done the job... what was the need for Toasty to tell Damini to impress Ved & make him feel she's the best woman in this world...👎🏼 😡

So what is Toasty's plan... to make Ved fall for Damini & then reveal her identity so that Ved would once again start hating woman👎🏼 & make him say they're all cheats😡
or is her plan to make Ved refuse Dadaji's decision of getting married to Damini & make him realize that he should be listening to his heart & not care about what the world says & accept his love for Nitika???😕 No matter whatever the plan is one thing is for sure that if it's to make Ved fall for Damini then it's disgusting & if it's to make Ved reject Dadaji's proposal then It makes no sense at all for Toasty to tell Damini to impress Ved or make sure Ved doesn't run away from her seeing the close resemblance with Vimala👎🏼 That was really uncalled for🤢
😕

Sorry for quoting such a long post but I love how nicely you picked on the plot loopholes. I am with you on both points. So far this plan has not made sense to me, entertaining yes to some extent but not flowing with the story at all.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Thanks for agreeing abc😊

After watching today's episode (Toasty including Smita in the plan), it seems that Toasty's plan is to make Ved rebel against Dadaji's decision... but then if that is so then as I said in my previous posts those statements of Toasty were really uncalled for👎🏼

One thing that I don't understand is why the need for an outsider emerged to make Ved admit his love for Nitika😕 Instead of introducing a new character Damini, the CVs could have showed Nitika meeting Ved at the temple on a regular basis but ignoring Ved which would make him realize his mistake & make him miss Nitika's company. Whenever there's been a problem in Ved's life, rather than sharing it with the C family, he has always shared with Nitika, so they could have brought some crisis in his life & make him get stuck in a situation where he realizes that now he's unable to share his feelings or pain with Nitika which could be another step in making Ved confess his true feelings in front of her.

Plus the problem with Ved is that he thinks that he's a brahmachari & for him love or marriage is a sin. So rather than bringing in Damini, Toasty & Dadaji's mission should be of making Ved realize that love & marriage is not a sin. Love is God so it can never be a sin at all. Hanuman devoted his entire life in devotion for Lord Ram but that doesn't mean he considered women to be the door to hell. Hanuman had tremendous respect for women & regarded them as his mothers. Ved's statement of naari narak ka dwaar hai is just hard to digest   Hanuman was the incarnation of Lord Shiva & it was Lord Shiva who had laid down the seven vows of marriages then how come marriage is a sin. It's not true that only a brahmachari can be a true devotee & a married man cannot be a true devotee of the Lord... this is what Ved needs to understand. Sudama is known as one of the greatest devotees of Lord Krishna, was Sudama a brahmachari, of course not! Being a brahmachari or a married man has no effect on one's devotion towards the Lord, one's mind & soul has to be pure... that's it!

It's those people who don't understand the purpose of the Lord & just love to put the entire blame on women who keep on saying that women were the root-cause of wars of ramayan or mahabharat in the previous yugs... if one thinks deeply then one will know whatever happened was not due to women but the wars were destined, circumstances were just falling in place so that the incarnation of Lord could fulfill his purpose of getting born on the earth... to eradicate the evil & punish them, so saying that if the women had not done this or that then the war of ramayan or mahabharat would not have happened is just pure nonsense👎🏼 Oops!!! I guess I'm discussing too much of my mytho talks here😳sorry for that!😳
But what I'm trying to say is that Ved needs to realize these things first so he can come out of the guilt that his falling in love is a sin or  God will get angry if he gets attracted towards Nitika & all that wrong stuff that's stuffed up in his mind. It's not that all women are corrupted, some are bad & some are good & the same theory applies even to the men. These things need to be cleared up in Ved's mind, how can Damini do this???😕

Btw due to this Damini, even if Ved goes against Dadaji's decision & finally admits that he loves Nitika then what after that? Obviously the above mentioned things are still in his mind. One day some problems might crop up in his life or his family's life then he'll go on again that Naari narak ka dwaar hai, women are the root-problems in life, it's bcoz of women that fights takes place in homes, so one should stay away from them, then what? Will he start blaming Nitika for the problems just like he does it to Toasty or Malti when problems occur in the house & think by marrying a woman he's done a mistake & tell Dadaji that history has repeated & proved that women are the door to hell & all that misconception that's there in his mind regarding women or marriages or love.

Making Ved admit his love for Nitika is not only the solution, clearing up his mind regarding his misconception he has in his mind towards women, love & marriages need to be done first, once his point of view towards these things get changed, he'll automatically admit his love for Nitika which he has been hesitating due to his wrong perception And for this the previous happy-go-lucky guy Ved used to be before that false charge against him needs to brought back...
Can this Damini track do the magic???😕 If it does, then will the track look convincing??? But I still have doubts, is it going to work? It would be surprising to see Ved not losing faith in women after knowing that Damini was faking it😲 Let's see how the CVs are going to pull this out...

abc113 thumbnail
Vik: I like your new post too. Although the episode had usual SBS-y fun elements and made me smile a lot but I still have problem digesting Damini's track. She has hardly been there at home for 1 night and in the precap for tomorrow Dadaji is already making a BOLD statement of suggesting Ved's marriage with Damini.

Ved knew Nitika so well and even had feelings for her but still a marriage proposal from her side made him so angry. Why does dadaji feel that recommending Ved's marriage to Damini when he has hardly known her for 2 days is not going to hurt Ved again?

Introducing a new (temporary) character to get some laughs from audience is ok but to handle such an important and serious issue of Ved-Nitika in a jiffy doesn't seem reasonable to me.

I too feel that re-creation of situations where Ved would miss Nitika or be ignored by her would have been better. Or they could have stressed on beautiful relationship that Pashu-Malti and Tej-Toasty share to make Ved feel the need to have a companion in his life too.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Agree with you completely abc 😊

Same here... not liking this Damini track at all. I have nothing against the actress, she's good, but I'm just not able to digest her presence in this Vedika track. Vedika track is a very important track for which we've been waiting since ages... this track needs to be dealt with maturity & sensibility. I just don't find any sense in introducing a temporary character to solve the matter

You're right what if Ved gets hurt. He had tried committing suicide in the past, what if he does something like that now... how could Dadaji & Toasty take this matter so lightly & not understand the seriousness of this matter😕 Comparing Mashu or Tejya's married life is also a good option.

I also wonder whether the C family will ever get to know that it was due to Nitika, Ved was able to overcome the grief of his past, it was due to her he was able to forgive Malti & accept her as his bhabhi. If the C family gets to know this, then another option could have been them showing how good Nitika is & why Ved should marry her & also tell him how he's wrong by hurting her...

I even feel that it was due to Nitika, that Ved was able to accept Toasty. Coz in the past if Ved felt Toasty is a good girl then the next moment he would be saying it's due to her the problems are happening. Ved never had complete trust in Toasty. It was due to Nitika that he voted in her favor. Whether one agrees or not, directly or indirectly, it has always been Nitika affecting Ved's behavior towards Toasty or Malti.

While Ved never shared the Malti incident with anybody he was able to share it with Nitika without any hesitation. When Malti came back in the house, he wasn't mad at his family members for accepting her but mad at Nitika thinking that at least she would be there for him, he was able to share his difficulty in forgetting his past & accepting Malti. it was due to Nitika that Ved got back the faith that Tej is alive & would come back... Nitika has made a lot of contributions in Ved's life. I hope the C family gets to know about it. And it should be confessed by Ved.

Even Ved's love for Nitika is not a recent one. He had feelings for her since that time when she was with Rajan... He needs to confess these feelings too... I hope the CVs do justice to the Vedika track & not take it lightly as some ordinary track.

I just can't digest the fact that Damini can do anything regarding all the confession that Ved needs to do... I'm really not happy the way the CVs are handling the Vedika track
ghotalaz thumbnail
One thing that I didn't understand was bringing Nitika to see Ved with another woman... poor lady!😭 I wonder what's going to happen between Vedika or will Damini do something over there or Smita??😕

The CVs also had the option to show Nitika getting hurt with Ved's statement & losing her faith in men due to all this. Ved had lost his faith in women with one incident. When a similar kind of incident took place in Nitika's life she didn't lose faith in men bcoz she had met someone like Ved who didn't let her lose faith in men or life. Now that history got itself repeated in Nitika's life, she gets hurt twice & this time not from anyone but the man whom she considers an angel of God, someone born in the wrong yug

This could have used as an option to show Nitika losing her faith in men & her life which would ultimately make Ved feel guilty of what he did to her resulting in him taking the first step towards mending their relationship & winning back her trust & heart.

In my POV, this could have been a great option after all rather than bringing an outsider to solve this whole mess. I wonder how come the CVs chose the option of introducing a new character a better option above all the other options available to them or didn't they ever think of any other option😕

Anyway, I hope today Toasty's plan will get revealed so that we know what's actually on her mind & her real motive of bringing Damini in the scenario. We've been just guessing on the basis of what we think, want to see what the CVs think about this...😕 or do we still have to wait for Monday for an answer
And Ved realizing his mistake & admitting his love for Nitika instead of getting mad at Damini for faking all those things...😲 that's going to be a strange & unexpected reaction from Ved😆 Anyway, hoping the CVs will prove me wrong & do a great job like they've done with the past tracks... Let's see😳