Posted: 18 years ago
Off-screen lovers may reunite on screen
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   April 4, 2006

Clueless:
Pallavi Kulkarni
No comments:
Nikkhil Arya
Aroona Irani's forthcoming weekly show, Mehendi Rang Layegi (to air on Sony from next month) will mark the return of Pallavi Kulkarni (Kehta Hai Dil) to the small screen. Except for a few endorsements, Pallavi had not taken up any assignments for almost a year.

Positive guy

Irani is planning a casting coup. She has asked Pallavi's ex-flame Nikkhil Arya to play a pivotal role in it. Says Arya, "I have been told that I will be the positive guy in Pallavi's life." Will he be comfortable working with Pallavi? "No comments," he replies.

While Pallavi has started shooting, Nikkhil is unsure "I have said yes to Aroonaji, but I am yet to sign" he explains.

Central role

What is Pallavi's role? "I play Vaidehi, the central character, who is from a middle-class family," says the actress. "She is married into a strange family; they treat her badly."

Is she okay with Nikkhil being in the show? "I have no clue if he has been offered any role," claims Pallavi.

Flashback

Pallavi was the second girl in Nikkhil's life. Earlier, he was seeing Gurdeep Kohli. Pallavi and Gurdeep had done Aaj Ki Atit together. Gurdeep introduced Nikkhil to Pallavi. By then, Gurdeep and Nikkhil broke up. Later on, Nikkhil and Pallavi started dating. She wanted marriage. Nikkhil refused as he still had to settle down in his career. The couple then broke up.
http://web.mid-day.com/hitlist/2006/april/134519.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gazza thumbnail
it will be interesting to see what happens
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the article...
are sangeeta (is that her name?) and nikhil dating?? 🤔
no there not dating, there just good friends, i thought maybe her and shabbir aluwalia might be, but there just good friends too.