Winner of BB5 Fixed courtesy Sallu

xyet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
there will not be any doubt that BB is fixed,
if Mahek comes as wild card entry and she wins the title. and as salman is poking his nose in it , we will not be surprised.
sallu called amar spineless. for what? what about sallu , who cant stick wid 1 women.
bloody womaniser.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with u if mehak comes as wild card entry then offcourse there is no doubt she is coming because of salman favor not because public wants to see her if they really wanted to see her then how come she got evicted at first place? anyways this year bb is fully crap full of drama queens and fake ppl r getting praised by host and other getting bhasan???excuse me mehak is not worth it calling for wild card entry if u really want to call for wild card entry then raageshwari is much better for wildcard not a drama queen like mehak Edited by bonny05 - 12 years ago
Aleena12 thumbnail
I know.. hope she doesn't come back and if she wins it will be totally fixed then and unfair
denver_diva thumbnail

Originally posted by: xyet

if Mahek comes as wild card entry and she wins the title. and as salman is poking his nose in it , we will not be surprised.
sallu called amar spineless. for what? what about sallu , who cant stick wid 1 women.
bloody womaniser.

we should not bring in someone's personal life here.we dont know whether he couldnt stick or the women in his life used him for their career...so let's not comment.
xyet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wd like to invite my fellow members to forward their wise oppinions against this injustice about to happen.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If mehek reenters the house BB doesn't need to wait till 7th jan to announce the winner...
bb can declare mehek as winner the moment she enters 😆
bonny05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

If mehek reenters the house BB doesn't need to wait till 7th jan to announce the winner...
bb can declare mehek as winner the moment she enters 😆

yeah atleast our eyes will get saved from getting toruture daily of that DRAMA QUEEN MEHAK...bb finshi it off ...😡
Mehak has to be as She is Salman's Jugaar that he got through his Shooting In Goa.
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Blaa blaa blaaa 

Why I am reading the comments from Same people, same discussions, about same person. ðŸ˜†
adieus50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xyet

bloody womaniser.

Just because Mahek has done 2 films with Mr. Khan and knowing him was taken as a crime. Also she has got so much support from people outside that the world shud know that it was her fans (who call themselves Mahekians) & not a pull that was saving her. With Shonali & Laxmi not really having added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back to the show as the fireworks thereon would be really worth watching.

From yesterday's episode and uncensored videos, i really felt like puking! The green room gang is so mean my god!

1. Bitching about Andrew! I mean forgodsake he was the best on this show! Such a decent and intelligent man! R.E.S.P.E.C.T! If they can bitch about him and try to make him look bad phir to boss they can do anything! 

2. Pretending to be all unaffected by the nominations but facial expressions show something else! They kept going on and on about them and discussing!  Here I have to give Sky some credit! He is really loyal to Juhi and Sunny! He was genuinely upset that they were nominated.

3. Bullying Amar for nominating them when they themselves have nominated him

4. Sid tried his best to talk to Sunny! He spoke very calmly and tried to sort out things in the uncensored video but she is so stuck up! She was giving him attitude!  It clearly shows who doesnt want to make peace!

5. Juhi getting rude with Sid because he called her sister!  she says usko ab yaad aya ke wo bhai hai! Madam he has never misbehaved with you ever! Aap hi hain jo Sky ke chakkar mei usko 4 baaten suna ke chali jaati theen!

6. Throwing spider on Amar's bed! Dude seriously this was the limit! How can someone do this?   This should not be done to an enemy as well!

7. Juhi and Sunny planning (indirectly) to kick out ALL boys! This shows how loyal they are to Sky! Tsk tsk tsk! Sky ne aasteen ke saanp paal rakhe hain!