I had tears in my eyes today!!!

ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Dearest adorable, amazing, fantafabulous pankhas!!!! 

How is everyone? Sorry for vanishing off the radar this way but was out of the country aur phir aane ke baad kaam ka overload. But after watching today's episode I just had to pen down my thoughts. Andar reh gaye toh humhe bhi jalebi bai ki tarah acidity ho jayegi!!! πŸ˜‰

I think today's episode was the most sensitively handled episode of IPKKND. There was lots of emotional quotient to explore and they did full justice to it. I will go by each scene to explain how it appealed to me:

Arnav and Khushi by poolside

A big heartfelt hug to the creatives for having this scene near the poolside which is synonymous with ArHi's relationship. Khushi's insistence on knowing the truth was refreshing but I wish she had let Arnav say what he had to. But what if he said that he loves her. Phir toh kahani khatam and by the end of the week shaadi. Aisa hui gava toh hum kaha jayi, aap logan ko kaisan pakayi!!!πŸ˜†

Khushi portrayed the feeling of being hurt so well. I have seen a lot of posts about Khushi behaving like a jilted lover but I dont think so. She has behaved like a person who's trust has been broken. And Arnav is no fool to think that she loved her fiance. He is pretty clear about his and her feelings. Its Khushi who needs to discover them now. I loved the silence between them when she bursts out. Correct me if Im wrong but Arnav looked like he was trying to suppress his happiness when he asks her about how is happened. Ab dil mein laddoo phoot rahe ho toh kya karega bechara?!?!?  Khushi meri hai!!! Yay!!!

Lavanya and Khushi in room

After watching Lavanya change, I truly believe that the goodness of people can change the worst of people. This is the same La who could not look beyond a zit on her face and today just look at her. She is a revelation. The tears in her eyes, the concern for Khushi, the realization about Khushi and ASR, the request to Khushi to take care of ASR was heart wrenching. That was a gem of a scene and Sanaya and Sana were top notch!!! πŸ‘

Gupta House

I am mentioning this because I love the way all of them are concerned about the Raizada family. It shows their genuine niceness as people since they feel the pain of their family already. I also liked Buaji beating herself down about insisting about the proposal. It puts me at peace that she finally admits that she was the nutcase!!! Very good job creatives for showing their side!!! πŸ‘

Final Scene and Arnav

Ok I don't know whether I am highly emotional today but did anyone else cry when Lavanya came to say goodbye. I just loved the way she spoke to everyone and I could feel her pain. She has really transformed in to a good actress in last 6 months. The way she sees ASR, you really feel that she has just broken up with guy she loved. Plus the respect that she has for everyone is just beautiful!!! 

I love her for saying the last line: Aap ASR ko blame mat keejiye. Woh shaadi karege! ASR's face was just too good there. He was shocked yet understood what she said. I loved the fact that he did not say anything to the family. He will not say anything till he has spoken to Khushi. That is some control for a man who blurts out anything in frustration. Lekin jab chup baithna tha toh dekha, kuch bola hi nahi!!

Precap

One word... *Thud* πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

*Edit*

πŸ˜ƒ Wanted to add a last point about the snake...

Anjali was in for a rude shock today when finally her husband did not support her. Her world is turning topsy turvy because of one girl... Apni Khusi!!! Bhai hai ke jawab nahi deta, husband hai ke support nahi karta... Iss change ko kya naam doon!!! πŸ˜†

Edited by ArHi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
i so loved your post! ❀️❀️❀️
i agree! Sana Khan acted really well today! 😊 i loved ..actually her and khushi's conve was really senti! she was behaving so matured oday! never thought that bimbo La can become so matured😊 but i hope khushi would understand the signs by LaπŸ˜†
ArHi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

i so loved your post! ❀️❀️❀️
i agree! Sana Khan acted really well today! 😊 i loved ..actually her and khushi's conve was really senti! she was behaving so matured oday! never thought that bimbo La can become so matured😊 but i hope khushi would understand the signs by LaπŸ˜†

Thanks so much sweetheart!!! I have missed writing here!!! And what an episode to mark my return!! πŸ˜‰!!!
Achava11 thumbnail
A well written post...Personally to me..it was OK episode...may be becoz I am not that much into LA's character...to me it was her farewell episode..I liked one statement... some rel'ships r not meant to beπŸ˜† something on those lines...Boy!that's God's truth😎..just need to have a strong mind to move ahead in life..if u wish to remain sane😳.What really was the main point to me..is LA saying that ASR will marry but only when he realizesASR agreeing to get married?????under what situations??tonight's episode made me feel that sankah devi is mightily angry with him..seeing her so angry for the first timeπŸ˜†I wish we r shown a decent 10 minutes scenes of only the leads..oh well!me and my foolish expectations!
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I too had tears in my eyes during La last scene πŸ˜•
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree - La was at her best today no doubt. I loved the Arhi scene - for once ASR was not rude to KKG. He actually was calm...!

I cannot wait for tomorrow's epi...!! πŸ€£
ArHi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achava11

A well written post...Personally to me..it was OK episode...may be becoz I am not that much into LA's character...to me it was her farewell episode..I liked one statement... some rel'ships r not meant to beπŸ˜† something on those lines...Boy!that's God's truth😎..just need to have a strong mind to move ahead in life..if u wish to remain sane😳.What really was the main point to me..is LA saying that ASR will marry but only when he realizesASR agreeing to get married?????under what situations??tonight's episode made me feel that sankah devi is mightily angry with him..seeing her so angry for the first timeπŸ˜†I wish we r shown a decent 10 minutes scenes of only the leads..oh well!me and my foolish expectations!

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the response, chica. I really liked the way La's character shaped up actually. And I will love her eternally since she stepped aside for ASR!! The thing to respect is that she knew that with Khushi is engaged and there is no way of ASR getting with her. Still she loved him enough to let go. That takes a whole lot of courage. What a graceful exit!!!

That's my wish too!! I want one episode with both of them non-stop!!! Haye re hamare khwaab!!! πŸ˜‰
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I cried today for the second time!!!

1st time was the diwali night, when Arnav tells Khushi that she doesnt mean a thing to him, and then she cries in her room, Arnav very sad in his car, and Tu hi bata mere maula in the background!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Today, 2nd time, when La was talking to Khushi in her room and said, Tum to samajdar ho na Khushi, and indirectly said, ASR loves you, but doesn't know it, but tum dheere dheere samaj jaogiii!!! SOOO SADDD!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Khushi (⭐️ArshiLover⭐️)
ArHi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiLover

I cried today for the second time!!!

1st time was the diwali night, when Arnav tells Khushi that she doesnt mean a thing to him, and then she cries in her room, Arnav very sad in his car, and Tu hi bata mere maula in the background!!!😭

Today, 2nd time, when La was talking to Khushi in her room and said, Tum to samajdar ho na Khushi, and indirectly said, ASR loves you, but doesn't know it, but tum dheere dheere samaj jaogiii!!! SOOO SADDD!!!😭

Khushi (⭐️ArshiLover⭐️)

Yes, woh toh main bhool hi gayi!!! It was such a beautiful episode yaar!! Just too good!!! πŸ€—
sammi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome back, you were missed. Great summation but then we expect nothing less from you. I agree with most of your thoughts concerning Lavanya however we must always remember, life is a circle and what goes around, comes around. Yes she reformed her way of thinking, she is a better person today because of it but the tears she brought to Khushi's eyes, the hurt and humiliation she bestowed upon her, man forgets but God doesn't. This is applicable to everday life as well and that is the message I got from Lavanya's exit, As a human being I felt compassion for her, anyone who is of that mindset in reality, should learn a lesson from this, before you hurt someone, remember who is is listening and looking. Just my take on Miss Kasyap.