Die for Nitya or Live for Anjali n Vedh

heart*beat thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys

I know Kavya loves his mother more than anything and he cant stand the fact that she hates him....but why doesnt he realise that he has to live for Anjali and Vedh?😭

Even when he was with Pammi he felt like his life was over but he still carried on living......but this time Anjali is with him and she'll keep him happy😭

I dont want Kavya to die for Nitya😭I want him to live for Anjali and Vedh😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkavy thumbnail
well said sheen πŸ‘
hou can kkavy say that sheen i cant even understand he says that he is for anjali and his every breath is hers and hou can he die for his stupid mothers leaving anjali and ved
hou can kkavy leave them kkavys love must be more for anjali and she deserves more 😭 i still cant imagine why kkavy wants to die 😭 poor anjali she is left all alone with her feelings
and dont know what kkavy is gonna do nou
he and anjali movving out thank god
nitya has given one nice choice for them they can go anywhere live happily leaving this dumb and nasty family out here
😑
this decision was good for kkavy anjali and kkavyanjali soap also πŸ‘
heart*beat thumbnail
ye sruti...i hope they move out and go sumwhere far far away...and live happily ever after 😳 πŸ˜† 😭
faree84 thumbnail
ya seriously this is 1 gud thing nitya asked kavya to do
kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi
like ya you are so right Supergirl7
you goooo you rule , that was so swweeet what you said
thanks for tellling us how you feel
later πŸ˜†
sweetanjali thumbnail
it was seriuosly too much to beg infront of nitya even afta da exposure of her true colours πŸ˜•

But sumhow i feel sorry 4 him coz hez in an emotional n heartbroken state so may b daz y he was saying all dose things 2 nitya.

He came 2 know dat da God whom he has loved n worshiped da most, truly hates him coz he was da resaon due to which her husband left her.
Hez considering himself guilty πŸ˜• .

But seriuosly nitya is a rock 😑 , i mean cumon she can neva get such a sweatheart son like kkavy........

btw eijaz acting was B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T today πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . He once again did a terrific job, his acting n dialouges brought tears in ma eyes 😭 😭 Edited by sweetanjali - 18 years ago
sweetanjali thumbnail
bwt just wondering dat now how kkavy will die????? πŸ˜•

as nitya dint shoot him at first place , plus kkavy alreday told her dat hez ready to give her all his property ( n datz all she wanted so y she wud kill him now?).

N kavyaz death doesnt make sense.

newyas am glad dat ka have finally moved away from all dose horrible nandas. just wish dat now kkavy stays in da stable state of mind
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont want him to kill himself for nitya, are see around the no of people who love u, n need ur support. atleast think abt ur child who will be fatherless like him. 😭
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think kavya's brain is now out of order...lotsssssssss of dhamaka in his life...upar se ekta's ghisipiti storyline....so he wanna die so soon πŸ˜† ...sorry just kidding.....actyally i can't understand his motivation.....why he didn't tell anybody bout nitya's truth??? 😑

lekin.....2day...eijaz's performance was superb....he brought tears in my eyes.... 😭
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
eijaz i luv u more than my self πŸ˜ƒ