Updates (after 21st indian update)

addicted4ever thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey friends,

Since i dun see ne updates after Vivan accepts love for veera - I m putting wat I saw after tat - forgive me as am not tat good storyteller but just continuing d story. didn't see everything so just a summary - this is update is from Singapore - 1 week behind India.

Kushan has just dreamt tat Vivan accepts love - however he doesnt ask (thinks to himself tat he can't ask such a thing and he is not ready to listen to this answer either). On the dinner table, Shweta (sid's mum) announces she has decided to marry Sid to Mona - Veera opposes but Shweta says something bad about Veera (Cant remember). Kushan tries to say in defence but Vivan jumps in to defend Veera Bhabhi... Kushan gets upset.

In the bedroom, Veera starts talking about sid's marriage but kushan gets angry and asks her to think beyond marriages. He gets upset that Veera took out wrong night suit and taunts that she doesn't know about his choice. He walks out and sleeps in the lawn (very sad...) veera is crying too.

In the morning, Amisha sees kushan sleeping on the sofa's in the lawn - n is very happy (b****). Veera comes and tries to be romantic and promise the usual being a nice wife things... but kushan walks away. (He is really upset...)

Amisha decides to increase the rift - wants to put a pic of vivan+veera in kushan's room. She tries to put it in Veera's purse when some ladies' hands catches her......the end...

Part 2:

Its Shweta - and she accuses Amisha of doing these bad things - Amisha cries and says she did this for Kushan - but at the end Shweta and Amisha gets into partnership to make Veera's life hell...(Dushman ka dushman dosth...) So now Amisha tries to ask Kushan to open Veera's purse so that he can find the pic but fails. Nobody sees the pic yet.... in the night Veera dreams that Neha has taken poison.... she tries to call neha and she is actually going to take poison - so she is worried (veera). She goes out and meets vivan and they decide to go there. Kushan wakes up to find Veera missing n check's Vivan's room - also missing. At veera's mayka (mum's home 😛) neha is abt to take poison but Veera stops her and gives some lecture (didn't hear this part but saw their mother standing there) She probably heard everything and she, neha, veera are shocked - the end....

Hopefully someone from india can tell wat happened :P

Hope this helps... Sad case this serial is ending - n no one is able to post d updates :( I will try from sg.... :) c ya

If m wrong - pls do correct it or PM me.

Edited by addicted4ever - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the updates. Please do keep updating. They didn't show these episodes in USA as yet.
Ashiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. 👏 Perhaps someone from India will update it more in details. Thanks again for the wonderful update.
mindyr thumbnail
Thanks for taking the time to update. Hope our friends in India can let us know what happen.
alwayzzangelic thumbnail
hey thnx for the wonderful updates.
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you ... thank you.. thanks a million. i missed last week's episodes..
diva_simran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THANK U SO MUCH..addicted4ever
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update..
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, even this week we had a repeat episodes...was dying to know
amber20 thumbnail
thanks for the update