.: Happy Birthday Pooja <3 :.

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hiii😳
20th D e c e m b e r is a super special day, hope you guys know😳...because it's my bua ke chachaji ke bete ke mausere bhai ki bhabhi ke DOOORRR ke rishtedaar's wedding celebration partyyy😃🥳
 completely necessary life fact guys, ok?

BUT there's another reason why it's special..because it's someone's birthday today (i swear this one's true🤔) she's not someone who i call my jaan ainvayi, but because she really IS my jaan, my twin, my life<3 
one of the most a m a z i n g girls IF and i, both, have ever come across is her..in my view she's perfect, because not only is she IF's BEST avi maker but because she's a warm, loving, beautiful individual who's everything to me, the best sister in the world😳 and that is;

..you are officially a certified dhakkan if you didn't work out until i stuck that^ there. ok cool.

this not so young lady is now..21 years old😃 (here comes tamaacha #1 for public age disclosing) and i'd love love LOVE you guys even more if you'd come wish her and make this day even more special than it already is😳

we love you birthday girl, Pooja

ps. hope you feel old, now that you're 21 didiii😎 

*i didn't do any message collecting cuz i was on holiday and i hate doing it (bad excuses, i know😆) and thank GOD i'd done the write up before that, since i have a bit of a headache right now :| 
oh AND i had to wait until Pooja's 12am to post this, so, sorry for the delay:P

Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
and just when you thought she's done..there's more😎
becauseee..the khaata kholofier for all the birthday messages is none other than..ME😳

so as always, me the great being me the great😃 i have no idea where to start from, but thanks to this thing i found in my hazaar saal puraana folder on my lt, this is how it goes:

^do you remember this? ewww, i do (sadly)..this is what got us talking personally for the first time apart from MJHT CG and MN, which is why i still have it from about July 2010, and saved it up for today😳 since i want to say happy birthday to my twin, my sister - you. let's just say once in a year is the only time your birthday comes around..but that's too less often to tell you how much i love you and to thank God for bringing you into the world 21 years ago😳

the one and only thing that describes us in one sentence, is that blood relations aren't everything. i don't have a sister of my own, but i am sure even if i did, she wouldn't love me as much as you do. and the best thing is, you are not just my elder sister, but my younger one too, and MORE my younger one😆 because you were, are and will always be ready to stand up for me and against anyone who is against me..because you understand me and my feelings better than i myself do sometimes😳 and if there's anyone who i can blindly trust never to leave me, to always be there no matter what throughout my whole life, then it's you. tu hogi age mein mujhse badi, but you are still a bachchi😆 my chhoti, gusse waali at times, thodi si immature si screw dheeli waali behen <3 my maanvi😳 we argue sometimes, we share our problems, we jhaadofy each other when the other is wrong, we trust each other more than we trust ourselves; you pull me up for my mistakes, and love and support me when i am right (99.99% of the time😃) we know each other's lives inside out. you're crazy, & i'm crazier..i'm difficult and you're difficult-er;) but that's the way i love you and us. don't ever change, don't ever leave me - tu jo nahi hai toh kuch nahi hai, aur tu jo hai toh sab kuch hai, aur agar tu hai toh baaki duniya jaaye bhaad mein. i love you endless, countless, infinity and forever. many many happy returns of the day and a very happy birthday😳🤗

*ek aur tamaacha padne waala hai emotionalness ke liye:P bachaaaooo

i was damn confused what to make before😳..then it became easy😳

thanks to these beautiful people😆 we met:

and..us❤️
every single pic of theirs, whether it's on or off screen, reminds me of us<3 i love the chemistry they share, i love their scenes, and i love them as much as jeevika loves maanvi and as much as we love us
isliye inka overdose hai meri jaan:P

all together<3

i love you<3
Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG !😲 yehhh kab kiyaaa ! this is likeee such a bigg surprise ! 🤪 and tu ne hint bhi nahi diya ! ohhh goddd I reply in detail tomorrow morning ! but I LOVE YOU ENDLESS TWINOOO ! I really do! thank you for making this so beautifuL! 🤗
aishhh. thumbnail
i do everything in secret, under cover..while you're off IF at night etc etc 🤣 i love you tooo endless birthday girl🤗<3 
deeps. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY POOJA!!! have a blast n njoy your day...

21Yrs really? join in to didis club 🤣 🤣 lol j/k it was only few weeks since we met (in your shop i guess) and i dont know much about you like others do, but i can say that you are the best avi maker, kind, sweetest, loving person i hav ever come across.. you are one of those unique kind of special person whom anyone can lubb instantly 🤗

i suck at writing stuff, as you can see 😆 Buh all i can say is, love you sweetum, hav a great day, happy birthday muuuahhhx

reserved for sumtin 😆 wil edit soon
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res<3
Pooja Happy birthdayyaar :D

Aish, the thread looks cute, sweet and beautiful<3

edit :-

Happy Birthday Pooja 🤗 

may all your dreams come true yaar and i hope that u get everything  u ask for yaar. have happy year ahead yaar.

i hope that u are having super awesome day yar :))  well we  really don't know each other , we have talk to each other via your sweet shop, the things i know about u is first u are really friendly, nice and amazing avi maker on whole IF. u are always sweet to me  and it is always treat seeing your work because it is beyond perfection yaar .. i hope that u keeping making pretty work. 

May this day always be a special one to remember. I hope you have a awesome birthday have a blast! You deserve to be blessed with tons of happiness+Love! 

for the gift, hopefully u get it by tomorrow ... i have requested somebody :$ .. i know i am gonna be late yaar.  i am sorry yaar . 

i wish u happy birthday once  again yaar . 🤗i am so happy to meet u yara 

one more thing aish have made super sweet cute thread.. it was so cute reading, it made it feel like u two are real sis..i hope your bonding remain the same yara. 
Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Happy Happy Birthday Pooja
wishing you many many happy returns of the day. you are one of the seetest people i met on if , remain like this always
luv fary

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
EEEPPP!! Whose birthday is today? It's someone who is like sunshine to all of us, who can really brighten up our days, none other than pooja a.k.a pooo!!!😳

Happy Birthday Pooja. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. may god bless you always with all the things you desire. You are one of the my closest friends of IF because you are such a warm person and I love everything you make. It's not our common interests which are binding us, but because we are such cool people. After all, aish is friends with us, so we have gotta to be the cool people. lol. Hope it's an amazing birthdayy and as soon as I knew it was your birthday, I knew I had to make this. I HOPE HOPE you like it:) Love ya.. Have a great oneee!! and you are 21!!! EEPPP! I loved that age.. Man, we are getting old.!!!

Now here is what I bet you are dying for <33 Isn't it amazinggg!! 

Edited by jenny1000 - 12 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy 21st Birthday Pooja 🤗 [I should call you didi 😆] Have a blast today and enjoy :) I didn't know of your birthday so no gift meri taraf se, sorryyy =( As Aish says, you really are IF's best avi maker, no doubt :) It's been fun talking to you every time we have talked. You are a sweetheart really :) Happy birthday once again. Have a fun filled day :)

Lots of Love
Jyotika
🤗
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I AM A RESERVE :D I promise to come back muaaah! I am here I am here I am here took me long enough So HAPPIES BIRTHDAY LOVE 🤗 I hope you have an amazing birthday and a great year a ahead 😳 May God bless with lots of love, happiness and success, muaaah! I am so glad that we met and got close thanks to A/S section and our avi making 😆 Oh and that reminds me I am a phanka of your work 😍 don't EVER stop making things ok? Ok :P Here is little something from me on your special day I hope you like them ^^

Edited by Oblivion. - 12 years ago