VriKa OS: Jungle Suhaag Raat Ke Baad...

TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I know what you're thinking 'boy has she gone mad!' yes, I know, I've gone mad. ๐ŸคชTotally mad. So mad that my fingers refuse to leave my keyboard. Par kya kare, I like to write and when I have such an amazing show and characters to base my stories on, it cant be helped ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

After watching VriK'a SBS segment, I was like woaaahhh๐Ÿ˜ฒ...the King of Romance is back! ๐Ÿ‘This is the Karan that I've been watching since his first show! First the cheeky Sameer, then the naughty Shantanu, and now the besharam Viren! All have one element in common, and that is the ability to romance!

Alot of ideas were swirling in my crazy ass brain, first my VirMan new SS, then I was planning on writing another VirMan SS, then I thought it's Jeevika's birthday, so I should write a VriKa SS, then saw the SBS segment and thought...hmm..why not?!

My creative writing tutor has always said, read, write, read, write. Par mein writing zeyada aur reading kum karti hoon! ๐Ÿ˜†

So I decided to base this OS on the SBS segment, honestly, first I thought shall I write an OS on their night in the hut? Then I thought, hmm...no. Because my writing will be nothing compared to VriKa's onscreen romance! So I decided to write an OS on the morning after, because the morning after isnt as significant as the actual night if you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜†

Ok ok, enough blabbering. Here it is, as promised!

VriKa OS: The Morning after the night in the Jungle

Jeevika felt the sunlight shining in her eyes, reluctantly waking her up. Rubbing her eyes, she turned to her side, and her husband was still asleep. She leant on her right elbow and looking lovingly at him. Last night was amazing to say the least, sure, it was a bit filmy, but romance isn't romance until Bollywood is brought into it. He looked so peaceful, so innocent, almost like an angel. Even though she loved her sister, she had always wanted to get married, and Viren-ji ticked all the elements and characteristics she ever wanted in a life partner; sweet, caring, loving, family orientated, kind and most importantly, he genuinely cared for Maanvi. A lot of  guys these days were only concerned about their life partner's personality, but she had always felt that marriage wasn't just between two people, it was between two families, and if the two families could never get along, then there was no way that the marriage would. But Viren-ji truly cared for her family. She had verified this in her last visit, when he had printed and framed a photo of her family and kept it on his shelf. Then, she had decided, that he was the right husband for her.

The clouds were blocking a bit of the sun, causing the sunlight to alternate the direction of the rays and hit Viren-ji's face, and he was looking disturbed at the sudden strong sunrays. Jeevika quickly got the pallu of her sari and held it behind his face, blocking the sunrays and making sure he didn't get disturbed. The sudden relaxation of his face brought a nice, warm feeling inside Jeevika.

She realized that even though she was using the pallu of her sari...the sari wasn't exactly on her. The material was casually wrapped round her body to keep her warm from the rain last night. Lowering her head, she felt her cheeks going red, remembering last night. The car breaking down, ending up in this little hut, the moments between Viren and her which eventually led up to their suhaag raat.

"Good morning Mrs. Vadhera," his voice sounded even huskier in the morning. She looked up and her husband was awake, a small smile on his face. "You can put your pallu down..." he whispered, ushering her with his eyes towards her pallu. She lowered her hand but felt it being pulled; Viren-ji had grabbed her hand and pulled her at his chest. "So...what were you thinking about that got you blushing?" he whispered sweetly, pulling her even more closely so their faces were just few inches apart. She felt his breathe caressing her face, staring back at him; she realized that her hand was feeling his chest, literally. He was shirtless. His nakedness, their nearness, the environment, everything about this morning was affecting her thinking process. Her cheeks were turning into a deep crimson red and lowered her head, shaking it in response. "We should get going," was all she said. And with that she got herself back up on her feet, and realized that her sari was just draped round her.

Viren looked down and realized that both of them were covered with Jeevika's electric blue sari for the night since there was no blanket to keep them warm. Glancing back at Jeevika, who had started to gather her sari, waiting for her to realize that he was completely naked underneath it. Chuckling to himself, he looked to his right, recalling where his boxers were and quickly grabbed them, swaying them in Jeevika's view. As predicted, Jeevika stopped and looking at him shockingly.

"Woh...mein, sorry." She apologized quickly and turned round, waiting for Viren to put his boxers on. Smiling, Viren got up and put his boxers on. He looked at his wife, whose sari was still casually draped on her. She looked absolutely stunning, so delicate, and he couldn't believe that she was his, emotionally, and now, physically.

Still in his boxers, he walked up closely behind her, and whispered into her ear, "let me help you." Before Jeevika responded, Viren had picked up the end of her pallu which was still on the ground and started to gather the loose material in his hands. He noticed Jeevika blushing even more deeply and looking down, her hair covering half her face. He walked up to her seductively, and started to put the sari on her.

"You...you know how to put a sari on?" Jeevika asked, in a surprised tone. She knew her husband was amazing, but being able to put a sari on was a complex thing, and sometimes it confused most women.

"Haan ji...your husband is a man of many talents." He started to wrap the sari round her, making sure that he is taking every opportunity to touch her skin, caressing it ever so slightly, enough to make her blush even more. Jeevika hadn't even realized when he was almost done when he tucked the sari into her skirt, causing Jeevika to gasp and tuck in own her stomach.

Viren hadn't looked up when he had tucked the sari in, but he could see from the corner of his eyes the shocked expression on his wife's face, but he chose to ignore it.

Finally, he was almost done, just the pallu left that had to be thrown over her shoulder. Viren held the pallu in his hand and carefully put it over Jeevika's shoulder, letting his fingers trail down her back, reaching her waist and trailing them back over to her stomach. Viren's touch was scorching Jeevika's skin. She just stood there breathing heavily. Even after last night, his playful fingers still had an effect on her.

"Chale?" Jeevika whispered, still breathing heavily from the nearness. She turned round to walk back out when she felt herself being held back. "But urm...I'm not changed yet. I can't go home like this, what will everyone say?" He said teasingly.

"Woh...aapki shirt is over there," she pointed to where they were laying down, "I was using it as a pillow last night, sorry." She said softly, her sweet voice melting him completely.

"Mrs. Vadhera...aap kyun sorry keh rahi ho? Whatever's mine, is yours. You can use anything of mine to sleep on." He whispered in a low husky tone, hoping she'd understand the hint. And sure enough, Jeevika turned round, her eyes wide open. But continued with what she was saying before, "aur, your jeans, I think you put...them over there." She stuttered, ignoring his choice of words from before. She knew exactly what he had meant, and when she saw the cheeky grin on his face, she knew exactly what he was on about. He's getting besharam by the day. She thought, smiling to herself.

"Aren't you going to return the favour?" He asked curiously. Jeevika looked at him, eyebrows raised in question and wondering what he was planning now.

"Koun sa favour?"

"Well...I helped you with your sari. It only seems fair that you help me put my clothes on..." he said matter-of-factly. He glanced over at Jeevika, and yet again, saw the same shocked expression on her face. He walked over to her seductively, and held her hands. "Toh...will you help me?"

Jeevika released her hands from his and walked to the door of the hut, opening it and was about to walk out, she turned round and said "appki besharami aur badmaashi ek din ke liye kaafi hai. Jaldi se change ho jaye." Jeevika whispered in a husky tone, looking straight at Viren. Smiling a little, she walked out waiting for her husband to change so they could make their way back home.

Viren sighed at his wife, grinning as if he was a teenager who'd just had his first kiss; yeh badmaashi aur besharami aap ke liye hai Mrs. Vadhera.

---------------------------------------------

It is 2.38am exactly in the UK, I was about to sleep when this popped into my head and grabbed my laptop. Then I thought shall I post...not post? But hey! Pagal hoon, so might as well ๐Ÿ˜†

Excuse any grammatical mistakes, started this at 1.30am ๐Ÿ˜† and with me being in charge of the redecoration of the house, it's quite exhausting lol.

I want you guys to be brutally honest with me! Was this bad? I think I kinda rushed it ๐Ÿ˜•

And one more thing, the title...I hate it! And I have no idea what else to name this OS, so anyone out there, please! Suggestions for a new title for this OS!
EDITED: So I've changed it, i had a couple of suggestions and I wove them all into one title. I think it sums up pretty much what the OS is about so I'm happy with it! ๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks to everyone for their input because I used them all to make this one title ๐Ÿค—
lots and lots of love,
 kal
Edited by TrueMuskaan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijilover2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueMuskaan

I know what you're thinking 'boy has she gone mad!' yes, I know, I've gone mad. ๐ŸคชTotally mad. So mad that my fingers refuse to leave my keyboard. Par kya kare, I like to write and when I have such an amazing show and characters to base my stories on, it cant be helped ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

After watching VriK'a SBS segment, I was like woaaahhh๐Ÿ˜ฒ...the King of Romance is back! ๐Ÿ‘This is the Karan that I've been watching since his first show! First the cheeky Sameer, then the naughty Shantanu, and now the besharam Viren! All have one element in common, and that is the ability to romance!

Alot of ideas were swirling in my crazy ass brain, first my VirMan new SS, then I was planning on writing another VirMan SS, then I thought it's Jeevika's birthday, so I should write a VriKa SS, then saw the SBS segment and thought...hmm..why not?!

My creative writing tutor has always said, read, write, read, write. Par mein writing zeyada aur reading kum karti hoon! ๐Ÿ˜†

So I decided to base this OS on the SBS segment, honestly, first I thought shall I write an OS on their night in the hut? Then I thought, hmm...no. Because my writing will be nothing compared to VriKa's onscreen romance! So I decided to write an OS on the morning after, because the morning after isnt as significant as the actual night if you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜†

Ok ok, enough blabbering. Here it is, as promised!

VriKa OS: The Morning after the night in the Jungle

Jeevika felt the sunlight shining in her eyes, reluctantly waking her up. Rubbing her eyes, she turned to her side, and her husband was still asleep. She leant on her right elbow and looking lovingly at him. Last night was amazing to say the least, sure, it was a bit filmy, but romance isn't romance until Bollywood is brought into it. He looked so peaceful, so innocent, almost like an angel. Even though she loved her sister, she had always wanted to get married, and Viren-ji ticked all the elements and characteristics she ever wanted in a life partner; sweet, caring, loving, family orientated, kind and most importantly, he genuinely cared for Maanvi. A lot of  guys these days were only concerned about their life partner's personality, but she had always felt that marriage wasn't just between two people, it was between two families, and if the two families could never get along, then there was no way that the marriage would. But Viren-ji truly cared for her family. She had verified this in her last visit, when he had printed and framed a photo of her family and kept it on his shelf. Then, she had decided, that he was the right husband for her.

The clouds were blocking a bit of the sun, causing the sunlight to alternate the direction of the rays and hit Viren-ji's face, and he was looking disturbed at the sudden strong sunrays. Jeevika quickly got the pallu of her sari and held it behind his face, blocking the sunrays and making sure he didn't get disturbed. The sudden relaxation of his face brought a nice, warm feeling inside Jeevika.

She realized that even though she was using the pallu of her sari...the sari wasn't exactly on her. The material was casually wrapped round her body to keep her warm from the rain last night. Lowering her head, she felt her cheeks going red, remembering last night. The car breaking down, ending up in this little hut, the moments between Viren and her which eventually led up to their suhaag raat.

"Good morning Mrs. Vadhera," his voice sounded even huskier in the morning. She looked up and her husband was awake, a small smile on his face. "You can put your pallu down..." he whispered, ushering her with his eyes towards her pallu. She lowered her hand but felt it being pulled; Viren-ji had grabbed her hand and pulled her at his chest. "So...what were you thinking about that got you blushing?" he whispered sweetly, pulling her even more closely so their faces were just few inches apart. She felt his breathe caressing her face, staring back at him; she realized that her hand was feeling his chest, literally. He was shirtless. His nakedness, their nearness, the environment, everything about this morning was affecting her thinking process. Her cheeks were turning into a deep crimson red and lowered her head, shaking it in response. "We should get going," was all she said. And with that she got herself back up on her feet, and realized that her sari was just draped round her.

Viren looked down and realized that both of them were covered with Jeevika's electric blue sari for the night since there was no blanket to keep them warm. Glancing back at Jeevika, who had started to gather her sari, waiting for her to realize that he was completely naked underneath it. Chuckling to himself, he looked to his right, recalling where his boxers were and quickly grabbed them, swaying them in Jeevika's view. As predicted, Jeevika stopped and looking at him shockingly.

"Woh...mein, sorry." She apologized quickly and turned round, waiting for Viren to put his boxers on. Smiling, Viren got up and put his boxers on. He looked at his wife, whose sari was still casually draped on her. She looked absolutely stunning, so delicate, and he couldn't believe that she was his, emotionally, and now, physically.

Still in his boxers, he walked up closely behind her, and whispered into her ear, "let me help you." Before Jeevika responded, Viren had picked up the end of her pallu which was still on the ground and started to gather the loose material in his hands. He noticed Jeevika blushing even more deeply and looking down, her hair covering half her face. He walked up to her seductively, and started to put the sari on her.

"You...you know how to put a sari on?" Jeevika asked, in a surprised tone. She knew her husband was amazing, but being able to put a sari on was a complex thing, and sometimes it confused most women.

"Haan ji...your husband is a man of many talents." He started to wrap the sari round her, making sure that he is taking every opportunity to touch her skin, caressing it ever so slightly, enough to make her blush even more. Jeevika hadn't even realized when he was almost done when he tucked the sari into her skirt, causing Jeevika to gasp and tuck in own her stomach.

Viren hadn't looked up when he had tucked the sari in, but he could see from the corner of his eyes the shocked expression on his wife's face, but he chose to ignore it.

Finally, he was almost done, just the pallu left that had to be thrown over her shoulder. Viren held the pallu in his hand and carefully put it over Jeevika's shoulder, letting his fingers trail down her back, reaching her waist and trailing them back over to her stomach. Viren's touch was scorching Jeevika's skin. She just stood there breathing heavily. Even after last night, his playful fingers still had an effect on her.

"Chale?" Jeevika whispered, still breathing heavily from the nearness. She turned round to walk back out when she felt herself being held back. "But urm...I'm not changed yet. I can't go home like this, what will everyone say?" He said teasingly.

"Woh...aapki shirt is over there," she pointed to where they were laying down, "I was using it as a pillow last night, sorry." She said softly, her sweet voice melting him completely.

"Mrs. Vadhera...aap kyun sorry keh rahi ho? Whatever's mine, is yours. You can use anything of mine to sleep on." He whispered in a low husky tone, hoping she'd understand the hint. And sure enough, Jeevika turned round, her eyes wide open. But continued with what she was saying before, "aur, your jeans, I think you put...them over there." She stuttered, ignoring his choice of words from before. She knew exactly what he had meant, and when she saw the cheeky grin on his face, she knew exactly what he was on about. He's getting besharam by the day. She thought, smiling to herself.

"Aren't you going to return the favour?" He asked curiously. Jeevika looked at him, eyebrows raised in question and wondering what he was planning now.

"Koun sa favour?"

"Well...I helped you with your sari. It only seems fair that you help me put my clothes on..." he said matter-of-factly. He glanced over at Jeevika, and yet again, saw the same shocked expression on her face. He walked over to her seductively, and held her hands. "Toh...will you help me?"

Jeevika released her hands from his and walked to the door of the hut, opening it and was about to walk out, she turned round and said "appki besharami aur badmaashi ek din ke liye kaafi hai. Jaldi se change ho jaye." Jeevika whispered in a husky tone, looking straight at Viren. Smiling a little, she walked out waiting for her husband to change so they could make their way back home.

Viren sighed at his wife, grinning as if he was a teenager who'd just had his first kiss; yeh badmaashi aur besharami aap ke liye hai Mrs. Vadhera.

---------------------------------------------

It is 2.38am exactly in the UK, I was about to sleep when this popped into my head and grabbed my laptop. Then I thought shall I post...not post? But hey! Pagal hoon, so might as well ๐Ÿ˜†

Excuse any grammatical mistakes, started this at 1.30am ๐Ÿ˜† and with me being in charge of the redecoration of the house, it's quite exhausting lol.

I want you guys to be brutally honest with me! Was this bad? I think I kinda rushed it ๐Ÿ˜•

And one more thing, the title...I hate it! And I have no idea what else to name this OS, so anyone out there, please! Suggestions for a new title for this OS!

lots and lots of love,
 kal

Its really good. Enjoyed it very much. ๐Ÿ˜Š
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The most frank answer i can give u is that this was a really nice piece :) u're definitely pagal to stay awake so late to write this๐Ÿ˜† hats off to ya that even at night u writes so well... well the title can be "hut mein suhagraat"? just thought of it...  anyways thanks for the PM :) 
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!! A really Gud one! 
was totally romantic... 
BTW it was a nice piece of writing...LOved it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Aarzoo-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its awsum...enjoyed reading evry bit and thnx for da pm
illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
To be brutally honest, it was FABULOUS! 

Title: "Woh pehli subah" b/c although it's not their first morning together, it is technically their "first" morning :P
DrArmaan_Gupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dont worry dear!!!!!
u r definitely not MAd!!!!

ur just making our day better and better with ur AWESOME Virika and Virmaan fanfics...
I LOVE IT!!!!!

dont continue and pls pm...

--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One word dat immediately came 2 my mind aftr reading dis OS was.. PERFECT!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
For me it was perfect..loved d shy jeevika n naughty viren..d whole scene played out in my mind as i read it...gr8 job!!
As for ur madness 2 write..well i'm happy u r suffering from it coz i love reading wat evr ur mad fingers end up typing..lol..so let them loose on ur keyboard n type away!!
Thanx for d pm..awaiting ur nxt!!๐Ÿ˜‰
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh my gosh now words awesome!!! You made my blush it was so hot. I could so see it after watching the sbs segment.. its like this is the next scene .. Brilliantly written!๐Ÿคช
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW nice OS... as usual you are a FAB writter...