Has Ram stopped dieting?

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Read some months ago, how EK had put Ram Kapoor on a strict diet & that he'd been ordered to shed some weight. Also his co-stars were to keep an eye on him.

What happened after that?

There was some change after all those reports. But now it looks as if RK has more than made up the loss.

Really sad, I'd thought he'd become a little fitter to match those amazing expressions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly yaar.. go back a month and look at those episodes.. he looks much slimmer than current.

but wait.. if you check out his pictures with fans recently... he doesnt look that big in Jeans and shirt. I think its the "fitted" suits that are making him look even bigger.. LOL

oh ya.. lets not forget .. if he is even trying to give up smoking.. he will start gaining lotta weight... BUT he needs to shed some weight so Priya can hug him properly instead of hugging him from side... HA HA HA
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think he does not look that huge in jeans and shirt. Infact I strongly feel that he is made to wear body suit/ some sort of padding to make him look even more huge.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We should stop Dadi and Priya from feeding him ! Lol

I feel he is shown more bloated in Balh than real life:(
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ram I hate you for not being conscious of yourself, you are an amazing actor and you need to look after yourself not only for your own future but also your family's...
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also think am wear body suit to lok more fatter then in real.
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ofcourse its a body suit...his fan pics r really thin..nowhere compared to his onscreen look..

i think the reason is that later on they want to show that becoz of priya he will start to excercise and loose weight and in a way show that he is in love with her
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lets not bother too much about his weight na... Ofcourse i'm worried about it.. Hope he take cares of it.. But seriously, there are so many topics on his weight issue which i don't think needs to be discussed here. He definitely looks thinner in the offscreen pics taken with fans this sunday.. May be body suit or camera angle.. not sure.. but i think we should put an end to this discussion. Hope Ram takes care of his health
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Lets not bother too much about his weight na... Ofcourse i'm worried about it.. Hope he take cares of it.. But seriously, there are so many topics on his weight issue which i don't think needs to be discussed here. He definitely looks thinner in the offscreen pics taken with fans this sunday.. May be body suit or camera angle.. not sure.. but i think we should put an end to this discussion. Hope Ram takes care of his health

Totally agree with you,Mariamars
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriB

Totally agree with you,Mariamars

exactly it is topics like these that put ppl oof from repsonsding to the forum. i am really amazed at the way there are so many problems, there are posts crticising, body doubles, priyas way of lecturing, rams anger, rams behaviour, slow falling in love, rams weight, apeksha, scene shot and what not . ... where is the discussion guys? pls if we have a moderator make three sticky one ram is fat, body doubles, apeksha. after that the forum will be much more fun to use.

why dont we have DOTW or GOW in our forums?