Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
April 19, 2006
By: Vidya0906

DK on seeing the wheelchair thinks of the day he had gone to see Gargi when she had lost her legs.  Just then Gargi comes there and she is so happy on seeing that wheelchair.  She was going to blurt out to him about his condition, when Disha comes there.  She looks angrily at gargi and asks her to go from there.  Disha then tells Dk today we are going to go home.  DK interrupts her and says what was Gargi about to say?  Disha tells you know her na, how she likes to just torment you.  Don't you have bharosa on my words?  DK says you are the only one who I can trust with my life and I know you will never lie to me.

The doctor has told Disha not to keep DK in the dark regarding his condition.  He should know what has happened to him.  Disha says she will tell him but not now.  First let him reconcile to the fact then i will gradually disclose to him, but I have faith that he will recover fully.  The doc smiles and wishes her luck.  Abhi sees Disha and she looks angrily at him and says have you not gone from here?  I thought you must've left the city by now.  Abhi says DK has asked him to stay back and he has also told him to come stay at the Sehgal House.  Disha rudely tells him there is no need for you to come and stay at my house.

Well, DK is brought home and is welcomed by Ved, Rano and bua.  Gargi as usual is watching the tamasha from far.  He is in a wheelchair.  Rano says jiju i will take you to your room and she pushes the chair.  Bua also goes behind her.  Ved tells Disha don't lose hope.  I am absolutely sure you will make brother 100% fit and fine.  He takes her hand in his and reassures her.  Just then Rano comes out and sees the that ved is holding Disha's hands.  she goes inside feeling dejected.

Johnny, Jharna and PK have come to meet DK.  They are all looking so serious and sad that DK asks arrey bhai what happened? you all look as if someone has died.  PK says, nahin DK bhai we heard that you had met with a major accident and that you have been ......................, just when he was about to finish the sent, Disha interrupts and says what are you saying, nothing has happened to him.  He will be fine in a few weeks.  He still says lekin humko sunne mein aaya ki DK bhai ab kabhi chal nahin sakenge.  DK is angry and shouts at all of them.  he tells them to go away from there.  Disha takes them out and she says who told you all about the accident? PK says gargi madam ne hame bataya ki DK ko lagwa mara hai (that means he is struck by paralysis).  Disha looks shocked and just then Gargi is peeping smiling wickedly from some room.  Disha is glaring at her.

Disha goes near DK and tells him he should not have been so rude with PK, as he had just come to express his sympathy.  DK gets so angry that he shouts at her and tells I don't want anybody's sympathy and he angrily tells her also to go away from there.  He rudely tells her I don't want anybody's help you understand?  I can manage on my own.  I don't want your sympathy, you go from here.  She cries and calls out to the servant.  he comes and DK drives him also away from there.  He is trying to manipulate the chair by himself but he cannot do so.  He is struggling like anything and Disha is crying standing in a corner. 

Just then Abhi comes there and he pushes DK into his room.  DK allows him to do so.  Abhi says, I just came to see how you are doing.  You look fine to me.  DK smiles and on seeing him smile Disha is radiant.  Abhi and DK are playing chess.  DK wins the game.  Abhi then tells him I will make a move now, you take care.

Disha is outside when Satya comes there.  Just then even Abhi has come out.  Both of them are looking at each other.  So abhi introduces himself as DK's friend and Satya introduces himself as Disha's friend.  Just then DK has also come to the room being pushed by the servant.  He looks at all three of them.  They are showing a triangle of DK, Abhi and Satya and Disha in the middle😕 and the three of them are smiling at DK.

Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 18 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail
April 20, 2006

Satya says I am sorry to hear about the accident.  DK says it is nothing, i will be fine in a few weeks.  Satya also looks surprised and Disha is worried he might blurt out the truth, so she changes the subject.  Satya realised that Disha purposely changed the topic.  DK asks Satya whether he had gone to visit Mr. Malik and he says yes.  Then he takes leave of him and Disha comes out with him till the door.  Satya asks her what has happened to DK?  Disha tells him everything.  Satya while leaving reassures her and tells her not to lose hope.

Abhi also is taking his leave but DK insists that he stay back.  Abhi refuses and says I am not welcome here, Disha does not like it.  DK calls out to her and Abhi is scared and he tries to restrain him from telling anything to Disha.  But DK tells her, do you have any problem if Abhi stays here?  Disha looks uncomfortable but says no.  DK looks at Abhi and says, see?  she does not mind anything.  So you can stay here.

Disha is in the lawn outside thinking, when Abhi comes there and points out to her some home truths.  He tells her she should not lie to DK but tell him the truth, because if tomm he comes to know about his condition from some other person, then DK will never trust her.  Disha gets so angry with him, she tells him to mind his own business.  She knows what she is doing and she does not want his advice, (she is being very mean to him, poor chap).

Dish is in her room.  Just then she feels as if Vasudha has come and is talking to her.  She also is telling her the same advice what Abhi had given her.  Now disha listens with tears in her eyes and she promises Vas that she will tell him at the earliest.  A little later she vanishes.  Disha looks around and then thinks to herself, tomm I must go and see her.

Here DK is sleeping and Gargi is outside his room.  Her hands are itching to do some mischief or the other.  Just then she shouts loudly and DK wakes up.  He tries to get up from the bed but rolls off and falls down.  On hearing the sound, Gargi runs in and shouts OMG what happened?  She manages to pull him up to the bed and is panting like anything.  she says what did you go to do? couldn't you have rung the bell?  why is it kept there, for that sake only, so that whenever you want anything, you ring and somebody or the otehr will come running to help you.   You see your wife has made all the arrangements for you within your hand's distance.  She is trying to imply upon  him that he will never be able to lead a normal life henceforth.  He asks what do you mean by all this?  I am going to be fine soon.  She smiles wickedly and says, your wife has lied to you.  you only know the half truth.  DK looks shocked.

Monday:  Disha has come to see Vasudha and the police there informs her that Vas has passed away in an accident.  Disha is shatteredEdited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 18 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail

April 24, 2006

Gargi is telling DK that you only know the half truth regarding your condition.  DK says so tell me the full truth.  Gargi opens her mouth to say, when Disha comes there.  She asks Gargi what happened?  why are you looking so serious?  Gargi twists her face and thinks to herself "ise bhi abhi aana tha, thodi der baad nahin aa sakti thi kya?"   She tells nothing, I was just explaining to Sunny that he does not know the full truth of his condition.  Disha gets angry and says what do you mean by this?  What more is there to know?  DK sensing something fishy is going on here, asks her what are you hiding from me Disha?  She tells don't you have trust in me DK?  when I have told you that you will be fine then why do you keep on asking me?  He says then what is this Gargi blabbering about?  She tells you know how she is, her food doesn't get digested unless and until she creates some mischief.  She then catches hold of Gargi's arm very tightly and tells her, now tell DK what the doctor had told all of us.  Gargi says, doc has said that in such cases there is a success rate of 90%, only in 10% of the cases does it take a very long time to get cured.  DK is satisfied and Disha takes Gargoyle out of the room.  Pulling her to one corner she warns her of dire consequences if in future she tries to create any problems for her and DK.  Gargi says enough, whom are you trying to deceive?  DK or yourself?  Can't you reconcile to the fact that from now on DK will never walk or........... and you will never be able to lead a normal life with him?  Is this what is terrifying you?  Disha breaks down into tears.

DK is calling out to her.  She runs to the room.  He asks her why are you crying?  She is telling no DK i am not.  He is saying don't lie to me and disha is thinking of the bigger lie which she has told him.  He tells her I cannot bear to see tears in your eyes.  They make me weak.  Disha sits next to him and promises henceforth she will not cry.  DK then suggests to her to go and meet Vasudha and find out how she is.  Disha says ok but I don't want to leave you alone.  He tells please don't worry about me, i will be fine.  You just go and also tell her that you have forgiven her.  Disha smiles and says okay.

Disha has come to the police station and is asking the inspector, please I would like to know to which prison has Vasudha Vasisht been shifted to?  The police says don't you know that Vasudha has been killed in an accident.  She was being shifted to the Nasik jail when the van in which they were travelling met with an accident and all were killed.  Disha is dumbfounded.  He asks her who are you to her?  Disha remembers her encounters with Vasudha in the past.  She is now openly crying adn the police says we have one envelope of hers with us here and he removes it from a drawer and gives it to her.  disha comes outside and opens the cover.  Inside is the marriage photo of her parents.  There is also a letter.  In it Vas has written, "I don't know when we are going to meet.  I had hoped that you would come and meet me one last time before I am shifted but you didn't come.  Please my child I only seek your forgiveness. I know i have sinned a lot and I want to make penance for that.  I am just asking that you forgive me.  I will always pray for yours and Dushyant babu's wellbeing.  God bless you my child.  your badnaseeb ma".  Disha thinks of all the moments spent with Vas, (the good ones when she had thought Vas was a good lady and the bad ones when she comes to know her true colors).

Suhas has come to visit Disha.  Gargi welcomes her and says Disha has gone out.  DK is inside.  Suhas says I would like to talk to him.  The servant says he is sleeping.  She then wants to leave but Gargi says don't go.  I will see if he is sleeping.  DK is sitting and thinking.  Gargi says Suhas has come.  She actually came to meet Disha but she is not there and said she will go.  I made her wait outside so that you can meet her.  Should I send her in.  DK refuses and tells her also to go out and to close the door as she goes out.  Gargi makes a face and comes out, but she purposely leaves the door slightly open.

She comes and tells Suhas he is sleeping.  Suhas says okay then I am leaving.  Gargi makes her sit and starts by saying all this should not have happened and Disha shouldn't have lied to DK.  Suhas says something in support of Disha's decision and Gargi pretends as if she cannot hear and asks her to repeat a little loudly😕.  So Suhas relates everything and she is explaining all that has happened.  DK who can hear everything  is shattered.  He shouts nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Tomm:  Disha is talking about the new show "Jab love huaa"

*Guli* thumbnail
April 25, 2006

DK is devastated by the news of he being an invalid. Disha tells Suhas - she just learnt about Vasudha's Death. Disha informs DK of Vasudha's death and that she has palnned a small puja. Disha tries to convince DK that he will fine one day but DK has understood that he is an invalid for life. the puja is on. Disha can't see DK anywhere - Servant takes DK to the park. DK tricks the servant and goes away on his own. Servant infroms Gargi about DK missing but she decides to keep quiet. DK is pushing the wheelchair on the road as cars pass by. As the puja gets over, Dsiha gets worried for DK and starts looking for him. DK is moving on the road in a wheelchair. Dsiha calls Abhinav as Abhinav is driving his car - just then he brakes at teh nick of time as he sees DK in wheelchair crossing him.
*Guli* thumbnail
April 26, 2006

Abhinav saves DK at the nick of time and informs Disha of his whereabouts. Disha blames DK for trying to abandon his life. DK is unable to face Disha. Disha has lost her trust on God completely and removes Bappa's idol from her room. DK apologizes to Disha. Disha thanks Abhinav for saving DK. Disha and family plan a surprise birthday party for DK. DK cuts the cake and they all have fun. At a point, DK talks of Disha's singing skills and Gargi makes a rude comment of Disha singing and DK dancing. All shocked.
*Guli* thumbnail
April 27, 2006

DK surprises all by taking Gargi's insult very lightly and in good spirit. Disha helps DK to bed after the celebration. Vedant gives money to Disha for DK's medicine. Rano sees this and is very angry. Gargi further instigates Rano against Vedant and Disha. Rano and Vedant have a fight. Disha puts forward the suggestion of adopting a child but DK is offensive. DK pushes Disha to join office. Gargi instigates Rano again. DK goes to hospital with Satya and gets the news of he never will be father. DK shocked.
*Guli* thumbnail

Recap: April 27, 2006

Well in the recap from Thursday, they showed the 2Ds in a romantic mood, most probably one of them is dreaming.  Disha tells DK why don't we adopt a baby and DK is against it.  Then DK tells Disha that she must start going to the office now and take up the responsibility of Kanaka.  Ved and Disha are talking about something and they are holding hands, in fact there was a wad of notes in one of their hands and Gargoyle and Rano are watching from far.  DK and Satya have come to the doctor and the doc is telling DK that you can never be a father and DK says how is that possible, only a few months back my wife was pregnant but we lost the baby.  The doc tells that was before your accident, now you can never be.  DK is shattered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 1, 2006

Satya and DK come out.  Satya consoles DK saying that don't lose heart.  You and Disha are there for each other.  Think of so many couples who also do not have kids, but they are living life so happily.  DK is inconsolable.  He thinks because of me, Disha also has to suffer.  She cannot live a normal life.  Just then Disha who is in the office calls.  DK answers halfheartedly.  Disha can detect sadness in his tone and asks him why is he sounding so dejected?  He tells nothing, I am fine.  He asks her why did you call?  She tells I just cannot work.  I keep thinking of you.  He says, "You keep thinking or do you keep worrying?"  He scolds her Disha please stop treating me like an invalid.  You see today you were not there around me, and I managed everything on my own.  When you are there around, I become dependent on you.  Disha says that means you don't want me around, ist it?  He laughs.  She asks what all did you do today?  He says, Satya has come here and we both saw the movie Sholay.  She laughs and says how many times will you see that movie?  He then says before that Rano was there with me, so this way I have been entertaining myself and then cuts off the phone.  Disha again thinks he is sounding sad.

A little later Satya gets a call and it is Disha.  He tells DK it is Disha's call and gives him to talk, DK indicates that he does not want to talk and tells him to answer.  Satya answers and presses the speaker button.  Disha asks Satya, DK is there with you?  He says no, just now I left him home and came. DK looks at him inquiringly?  Disha says I am worried about him.  He was sounding so sad just now.  Satya says Disha you stop worrying about DK.  He will be fine.  You just look after the office work.  Disha says I am trying to not worry but yeh dil hai ke maanta hi nahin, kya karoon?  DK listens and gives a sad smile. 

Disha is sitting thinking of DK and her eyes are full of tears.  Just then Ved comes there. 

DK looks disturbed and he tells Satya please don't tell Disha of our visit to the doctor just now.  Satya agrees.  He then tells him, once in a while please do take Disha for an outing.  Satya looks surprised and says Mr. Sehgal previously you used to be so posessive of her.  You never even liked when I used to talk to her regarding our work and now you are saying..............  DK says previously I misunderstood you but now i regard you as my friend.  Satya says previously you misunderstood me but now you are not understanding Disha.  Do you think she will come with me?  For her it does not make any difference, all that matters for her is your happiness and welfare.  You are very lucky to have her as your wife.  DK says that is problem.  She never lives for herself, always for others.  I could not give her any happiness and now she has to lead the life of a recluse along with me.  Satya reassures DK everything will be fine, it is just a matter of time and faith.  He then leaves him to his house.

Ved asks Disha what happened why are you crying?  Disha just shakes her head.  He consoles her, what is this Disha?  If you lose hope then how will brother come out of this trauma?  Come on be a brave girl and face life head on.  Disha says I am not brave.  Why do all of you keep thinking that I can face anything.  I too have a heart.  I too get scared.  And at this moment, I just don't know how to go ahead.  How to convice DK that everything will be fine, when I myself am so scared here.  Ved looks very concerned but then says don't worry Disha we all are there with you and brother in this moment of crisis.  Brother is very lucky to have you as his wife.  Disha smiles and says, well I cannot say for others, but this much I can say that you also are really very lucky to have Rano as your wife.  You will never find a better and a good girl than her.  Ved looks as if it is news for him.

Here Rano is peeling some vegetables when Gargi comes storming in, saying kya din aaye hai.  Crores mein khelne wali Gargi Sehgal aaj pai pai ke liye mohtaaj hai.  Rano says what happened?  She tells I wanted to buy some nice designer wear but from where will I bring the money?  For that also I have to beg from them.  And I have a son who never tires being at the beck and call of his brother and Disha.  Jab dekho brother Disha ke baare mein his sochta hai.  She then looks slyly at Rano and says, you don't feel like buying new clothes.  What have you worn and kept, you look so middleclass.  Come lets both go and splurge and she makes as if to get up, but then remembers she does not have the cash.  Rano says why are you worrying mom, I will ask Ved.  Gargi says don't disturb him, he might be busy with some meeting.  Rano says, however busy he is, he will definitely answer my call.  She then calls and as expected, Ved is not available.  She makes a stupid face and tells Gargi, he is busy in a meeting with Disha and has given orders not be disturbed😕.  Silly girl, still cannot trust her di.

Satya has come to the doctor again and is telling him I came to talk to you about DK Sehgal.  Doc says but I am sorry I cannot do anything about all this.  Satya says no, no, I just came to tell you that please do not tell Disha Sehgal about our visit to you today.  Just then the doc looks past Satya and says Mrs Sehgal?   Well Disha has come there and she will know that DK had visited the doc today.

*Guli* thumbnail
May 2, 2006

The doctor looks at Disha and she comes in angrily. She scolds Satya for breaking her trust. She tells him, I thought you were my friend but you let me down. She tells I knew it while talking with DK that something was going on here. So you had brought him to meet with the doctor? (now what is wrong in coming to see the doc? yeh Disha bhi kabhi kabhi too much hyper ho jaati hai). So saying she goes away from there.

Abhinav has come to meet DK. He is telling my whole day has gone waste today. I had cancelled dates with so many of my girlfriends just to be with you and what do I get when I come here? news that you have gone out with Satya.   Couldn't you wait for me? (DK ko kya sapna aaya hai ke tu aake use baahar le jaayega?)   DK smiles and says ok baba I am sorry, now sit and tell me what have you been doing. By the way, what have you decided with your life. Abhi asks what do you mean? DK says are you going to spend all your life flirting a 1000 girls? Kya settle nahin hone ka hai kya? Abhi says yaar I have not yet come across such a girl jise dekhke dil kahe haan yahin hai woh!!!!!!!!!! Jab waisi ladki milegi then I will marry her at the first opportunity. DK smiles and just then they hear Rano shouting loudly on the phone.

Rano is shouting at Vedant on the phone, just what do you think you are doing? Do you remember that you have a wife here at home. For how long will you neglect me? Whole day you have no other work but chanting DK-Disha's names. You do the work and they will eat, how far is this justified? (hey Rano zara sambhal ke). Vedant is shouting at her to just shut her mouth but she is going on and on. She tells DK has become a burden on their lives. All the money earned by Ved is going for his medical bills. Abhi is stunned on hearing all this. He has come to a side and is listening and DK poor fellow just cannot understand what to do. His face is changing to all colors. Ved again shouts at her and tells her that today they are having a roof above their heads only because of brother and Disha. On listening to Disha's name one more time, Rano blows her top. She is insulting DK on and on and just then she receives a cracking slap from our slap queen. Ved is stunned as to who could have done this?   Rano looks aghast and Abhi smiles to himself. DK looks worried. Just then Gargoyle comes there and shouts, eh ladkiiiiiiiiii. Dish turns back to her and tells ladki nahin, Disha naam hai mera, (wah wah). She turns once again to Rano and starts her lecture on how ungrateful she has become. She tells I can tolerate just anything but not anybody saying any word against my husband. I will not leave that person and even if it is her own sister, she will not hesitate to kill. You just remember that today if you are in this house with your husband, that is only because of DK. You people are eating what he has earned and kept and it is not the other way around, understand?. So if you have to live here then behave yourself and stop acting childishly. Now go away from here. Rano looks shocked. Gargi calls Rano and tells her you go inside my child.

Disha comes near DK and cries and tells him she is very sorry that he had to hear all this. He tells but it is true what Rano has said. I have become a burden on all of you. Disha tells stop talking like this. She then tells him why didn't you tell me that you had gone to see the doc? He says what was there to tell? You already know whatever he has told me. he has told me that I will never ever become a father again. Disha i am sorry that I can never give you the sukh of becoming a mother. Disha says why are you thinking like this? We will adopt a baby. He says no that is not the same thing. It will not be our blood. He says i would feel better if you left me and led your own life. Disha looks like as if she has been slapped. She tells, today if I was in your place, if i had met with that accident, and I would not have been able to become a mother, then would you also leave me? DK has no answer. He tells I don't like it Disha that you have to suffer because of me.

Abhi is in his room and is pacing up and down. He thinks about all what Rano has said. He feels DK has to suffer so much humiliation and all this is because of me. If only I had gone with him on that day (then why didn't you go Mr. Romeo?). He says, no, I have got to do something to bring their lives back on track.

The 2Ds are sitting in their bedroom. Disha is sitting on the ground with her head on DK's lap. they both are talking about how much they love one another, when Ved comes there. He looks guilty and tells I am really sorry for Rano's behavior. DK says, no Vedant, we both have not taken her words to our hearts. She is nadaan and she does not know what she is saying. Disha looks angry and says something about not tolerating such behavior in future. Ved says sorry once again. Just then DK cell is ringing and it is Abhi. Abhi says today evening you and Disha be ready, I will come to take you for an outing. DK smiles and says okay and he tells Disha and Ved about Abhi's call. they both smile and Ved leaves from there.

Rano is busy packing her bags. Ved comes there and says yeh kya raha hai. she tells can't you see what I am doing? Ved says yes i can see but why are you doing all this. don't forget this house is brother's and he has allowed us to stay here. I don't want you to utter any more rubbish against brother or Disha. Rano again jumps the roof and starts her tirade. Ved gives her back equally and jaate jaate again says some words in praise of Disha. Now this is just too much for Rano to digest and she starts throwing things all around and says I am going to drive Disha out of this house (kiske ghar se baahar nikaalogi tum?). Unless i do that, I won't be in peace.

It is late night, the 2Ds and Abhi are back from an outing. Abhi and DK are in the front and Disha is smiling indulgently from behind, listening to their songs. They are singing "mere angane mein tumhara kya kaam hai". After a little while, the car suddenly stops at a very lonely place and Abhi checks to see what is the problem. He tells them I will be back soon with a mechanic. DK says from where will you get a mechanic in this wilderness? He says I will see and he goes. A cool breeze is blowing. It is quite a long time since Abhi has left and the 2Ds are worried. Dish says it is 1:30 and where has he gone. She comes out and DK gives her a shawl to wrap herself with. A little later 4 people come on bikes and start to tease Disha. DK is helpless as he cannot do anything. They then pull him out of the car and two of them start to manhandle Disha. She shouts and DK shouts but nobody comes.

Tomm: DK is telling Satya that Disha must leave him and go her own way.

*Guli* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
May 3, 2006
By: Soni28

after a long time i watched TD yesterday and wanted to share what i saw... the goondas r forcing themselves on disha and one of them has thrown dk on the ground and kicking him...he's so helpless and at last abhinav gets there and saves both of them...abhinav n disha lift dk and put him in the car...disha is almost lifeless and leaning back on the car...abhinav lifts a shall and covers disha with it...dk is watching with such a helpless look (he acted so well, he conveyed the pain n helplessness in such a superb manner)...they go home and dk is upset and thinking about all this...he says tumhare bappa ne aaj bacha liya varna pata nahi kya hota...disha says i don't believe in him and someone would have come to help...the next day gargi comes with a new nurse and tells them she will take care of dk and that disha can go to work...dk says that's a good idea and so disha goes to work...abhinav comes there and disha thanks him for rescueing them (felt rupali is bringing in a romance b/w them😡)...gargi tells dk that he must not be a bhoj/sazaa to disha and says abhinav acha ladka hain...finally dk understands what she is trying to say...satya and dk r playing chess and satya says this move is a poor one so i know there's something on ur mind...he says abhinav tumhe kaisa lagta hain?...i think he will be suitable for disha...satya is shocked and says what r u saying? do u even know what u r talking?...at that moment disha and abhinav come there and they are shocked on hearing this...camera freezes on the shocked faces of all four of them...
*Guli* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
May 4, 2006

DK and Satya are tensed but Abhi and Disha have not heard everything. Satya tells DK that Disha will never agree to DK's thoughts. DK tries to fine Disha's feelings for Abhi but Disha is too worried about the nurse having forgotten DK's medicine. Disha tries to talk to Rano but Rano insults her. Disha feels bad and is in tears. Gargi wishes Rano on her wedding anniversary and instigates her against Disha. DK tells Disha to get ready as they are going out with Satya and last minute tries to avoid himself going and insists on Disha going with Satya. Disha refuses but DK screams at her. Disha screams back saying why is he sending her out with other men. Shyla is standing right behind and is stunned to hear this. Satya is stunned. DK is stunned.