19/12/2011 Written Update: M & J bonding.. Not

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Rajmata surprised and angry at Moniya's request for her belongings. Doctor and Rajmata discuss how Moniya is not ready to accept her true identity. Soni and Chiki are shown trying to convince Akash to go see Moniy and how Moniya will choose him no matter what. Akash gives his speech about love not being held in shackles and such.

Moniya is shown standing by the window looking sad and then enters our prince and starts with his terasing by questioning her if she is so sad thinking about him but don't be since he is here now. Moniya orders him to get out of the room but Uday slumps on the bed and tells her that she has already learned to give orders in one day. Moniya snaps back that she can also show the fighting moves she has learned since her childhood. Uday looks at her with a smile and questions her if she will speak to him like this even after their marriage and then he tells her to come closer to him. Moniya stares at him in shock while Uday proceeds to tell her about the specialty of her pillows and that her dreams will change when she will sleep on those pillows. Moniya snatches the pillow from him and tells him if he continues on with his talks then she will stuff him in this pillow ending with her Haan nai toh. She throws the pillow back at Uday who catches it with an amused smile and questions Moniya if she will fight with him like this after marriage also and then says Haan nai tho (OMG….. It was the moment we all were waiting for! Uday finally says those three words we were dying to hear from him! The best dialogue from him so far! Lolz….)

Moniya is angry and tells him to keep talking but she won't reply to him. Uday gets serious and tells her he was just joking with her and trying to explain that all this lavishness is for her and that she has the first right on everything. Moniya just stands there with a sad face, Uday questions why she is standing do sad and not accepting this. Moniya tells him she found peace at her chawl, Uday is upset to see her so sad and raises his hand to touch her hair in comfort but Moniya pushes at his hand and takes  few steps away from him but Uday follows her and questions her on how long she will carry the burden of this truth and to look at the smiling future in front of her. Moniya is angered and shows it by pushing Uday out of the door but our Uday does not seem to be offended at being kicked out because he gives that sexy smirk as Moniya slams the door on his face. (Ok! I don't know abiut you all but this was the best ManVeer scene so far! There teasing and the nok jhok but they also shared an emotional moment and our Uday for once showed concern seeing Moniya so sad!)

Scene shifts to Akash (can someone please tell me why he is still shown in the show? And especially right after such a beautiful awesome ManVeer scene! URGH!). Akash apologizes for having not come to work for the past few days but his boss tells him not to worry and that he can take a few more days off if he wants but Akash refuses. The annoying soni and chiki are shown who says that Akash will beat that Uday and win Moniya (keep dreaming girls! No one can beat our born leader!). The royal car comes to the chwal and the maid steps down and tells both Soni and Chiki that she is there to pick up rajkumari Manyata's belongings.

Moniya thanks the maid for bringing her stuff and is shown putting her stuff in the room. Vijay is pacing in the hall with Unnati sitting on sofa. J makes her entry, greets them and heads to her room.

Uday comes to Dadisahab who tells him that she still has to thank him for his help but Uday says he is no stranger to her for her to thank him. Uday questions her about her decision to keep Manyata in J's room and tells her that she needs to come to with him as J has returned home.

J enters her room and is shocked to see Moniya's stuff. Moniya comes out of the bathroom and sees J. J screams at her asking what is going on in her room. Both have a tiff while Rajmata is shown telling Uday that she hopes both the girls will become friends. J is disgusted to find Moniya's clothes in her closet and yells at Moniya but Moniya says she is very tired so she is going to sleep they can resume their fight tomorrow. Unnati is shown smiling hearing this while Rajmata is upset and Uday smirking. Rajmata is upset at J for screaming like this Uday adds fuel by saying that it seems like both the sisters are having a screaming contest! Rajmata comes and tells them to stop their fight.  She tells J that Manyata will stay with her till her room gets ready. Moniya teases J and tells her why she is quite now why doesn't she say to her grandmother how disgusted she is to share a room with her. J obviously changes her tone and calls Moniya "Manyata jiji". (hilarious scene, both J and Moniya were just perfect!)

Uday tells Dadisahab that only she has the power to calm the two volcanoes – meaning J and Moniya. Rajmata says that for now they are calm for now but they might fight again.

J is shown spraying her room, moniya is coughing and questions why she is spraying the perfume so much doesn't she bath?. J answers back saying that she is trying to get rid of her chawl stink. They both are again having a tiff (OMG! I am enjoying their tiff – the sisters rock!).

Vijay enters J's room with the intent of fueling their fight. Vijay questions Moniya how she is doing?. Moniya says she is perfectly fine and then asks for water (another funny scene!).  

Moniya walks out of the room with her mutki, the maids stop her and ask what she needs. Moniya says she going to get water. Unnati tells her to let the maids help her they will get her whatever she needs. Moniya questions her who she is. Unnati introduces herself and MOniya calls her basanti and Unnati corrects her on her name to which Moniya corrects her on her name saying she is Moniya! Unnati says she has a feeling that they will become friends and orders the maids to make sure there is always water in Moniya's room.

MOniya is shown drinking water while J and Vijay watch her with shock and disgust. J's friends come in and show their disgust at Moniya's presence and try to console J. Moniya is angry and yells at them to stop with their tirade. (another funny scene! I am so enjoying M & J but Vijay just adds more fun to this) the episode ends on Moniya's angry face.

Precap:

Vijay, J and her friends are shown screaming and jumping around seeing the roaches that came out when Moniya lifted her bag. Moniya watches them jump around with wide amusing eyes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha  gonna be another awesome episode!
DarkDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you 🤗 ... can you please tell me what means? " Haan nai tho"  means?
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome written update...specially loved ur comments in the middle
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but add unnati too...in precap list...she also jumped ...and thnx for update..ure coments are amazing
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I really  need to STOP reading these awesome Updates!

They make me all excited to watch the epi's but but I have to waite 8 hours till I can watch them at home.
😛

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
2days epi was gd...esp uday saying "haan nahi toh" the way he kept teasing her abt marriage it was cute bt stil i hpe he does genuinely fall for her becos i dnt wnt thm marrying with him having sum evil motive...
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

awww i really wanna c the episode!!

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update...Loved the comments...
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what a beautiful episode - i really love it