scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hello everyone,

for those who don't know me i am komal. i am active mostly on ehmmbh and ipkknd forums, while on and off on other ones...i was eagerly waiting for the new channel to start, especially this show...i have watched aditi gupta in kdmhmd and also sangini from those days i was very fond of her acting. she is a great actress hence the pull towards this show.

so coming to the first episode... 🤣 i love love love aditi's character to core, it is just like any other girl...who absolutely loves to sleep...i can in so many ways connect to the character...her sleep walking and her not comfortable in the dress and complaining about going home while at the party...i love how her character is not ott and is someone everyone of us can relate too...

her family is one hell of a family, everyone is so chilled and in their own business...🤣🤣 i can so see where harmony gets her chillness from, none other than her mom...loved that yoga scene...how she was trying to avoid doing yoga making so silly excuses...harmony's father, this character is full of layers...i love the comedy scene between him and dada(i think that is what harmony called him) in the beginning related to the seat belt...and then the scene of theirs where he is advising harmony's dad about meeting the workers but dad putting him done and telling him not to give any advice...

i like this supporting character, i especially love the bonding he shares with the family and especially the dad and harmony...i feel as time goes he will definitely have an important role during the financial crisis (which is again a predictability as mentioned by harmony's dad today that the company is on the verge of the crisis)...i also see him coming to know about harmony's love story first...

the elder sister, she seems completely different in terms of personality from the family...nonautankis, no dramas...i am looking forward to her and harmony's bickering and their bonding...i feel this bonding is going to be different, different from all the sisterly bonding shown...

now coming to the center point of the whole show the love story between harmony and nimit...a different first takraar, the gola and her spoiling his clothes...it's different because usually when this is how the leads meet there is more drama at that time...the guy always getting mad and showing attitude and whatnot but here it was just like okay fine sorry...

and then came their car meeting 🤣🤣 again harmony's sleep walking habit leads her inside his car, and she ends up waking when he is driving somewhere most likely a club guessing from the phone convo...

i love how they both are so similar...none of them like to attend such business related parties, are so chilled...looking forward to their interaction and ofcourse their love story...it did be fun to see their interaction, and thank god for once cvs haven't shown the male lead to be all goody good...

the precap, the best part of the episode...the starting of something new and fresh...the starting of their takraar and noj-jhoks...i have already fallen for their bickering...really looking forward to their story...

overall a great first episode...showed bits of everything...sorry for a long thing, i am sure most of you aren't going to read it probably, don't blame you if it was me i did end up skimming through it too...nevertheless waiting for your takes on today's episode...
Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice post..!!!..

yeh this show is totally different...from all other shows...😃

agreed...but i guess you have mistaken
he isnt the lead...the other guy is...
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hatts off to u komal...
loved ur character analysis and the episode evaluation..

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey hiya komal nice to see you around :)
really nice post but as u say i skip some bitz as i need to study for my examz
i really really like the epi whole family is a mess but harmony is adorable angel totally fall in luv with her she is so damn cute overall imapct of epi was cool look forward to watch next :)
scarlet.moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukrutha

hey nice post..!!!..

yeh this show is totally different...from all other shows...😃

agreed...but i guess you have mistaken
he isnt the lead...the other guy is...

thank you hun!
oh really, who is the other dude...i haven't read any articles on the show yet hence the confusion, thank you for clearing! 
watching today's epi i thought it was indeed nimit, love of harmony...

scarlet.moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyahmt

Hatts off to u komal...

loved ur character analysis and the episode evaluation..

thanks hun! i am glad you loved it! just my 2 cents on the episode
scarlet.moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

hey hiya komal nice to see you around :)
really nice post but as u say i skip some bitz as i need to study for my examz
i really really like the epi whole family is a mess but harmony is adorable angel totally fall in luv with her she is so damn cute overall imapct of epi was cool look forward to watch next :)

nice to meet you fatima! hope to see you around the forum often! :) thank you so much, i can understand well good luck for your exams then! i just got done my final like last week, so glad the channel and the show launched at the right time😳 yes the family is quite intriguing, definitely looking forward to the story and the show...looks promising now, let' s wait and see how everything goes...
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Komal

nice to meet you fatima! hope to see you around the forum often! :) thank you so much, i can understand well good luck for your exams then! i just got done my final like last week, so glad the channel and the show launched at the right time😳 yes the family is quite intriguing, definitely looking forward to the story and the show...looks promising now, let' s wait and see how everything goes...

komal u'll see me alot on this forum see the height i have paper in a day & here i m drooling over Additi i m such a whatever thankz alot i need the luck hehe aahhh u lucky i'll be free by next week for me channel timing is so blah.
family is quiet realistic rich family no artificiality really like them would love to see hw story unfolds :)
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Komal

thank you hun!
oh really, who is the other dude...i haven't read any articles on the show yet hence the confusion, thank you for clearing! 
watching today's epi i thought it was indeed nimit, love of harmony...

its other one..!!...its a love triangle...and he is the lead...😊
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Komal Im Preeti =)

Welcome to the forum n about todays epi i really enjoyed it...it was great.

Harmony was great shes still got that child like innocence in her which makes u love her even more...here sister is diff from em all...she likes to stay  away from this kinda stuff. Shes serious about everything she does even when she was having a verbal fight wiv Harmony.

The first meeting of Harmony and Nimeet was great didnt really expect him to respond like that loools normally u wud see them having a argument.

Precap looks amusing cant wait for tomorrows epi