Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
PART 6
 Ahem and Gopi reached to their hotel, as gopi stepped out of the car, she was shocked to see the hotel. it was so beautiful; the strain of golden christmassy lights hung all around the building, the clean glass gigantic doors looked amazing and so shiny, this was called The Plaza Hotel. "challo gopi, or do you prefer to live in the taxi?" ahem said in a sarcastic tone. gopi followed ahem, as they entered to the hotel, rashi and jigar came with a taxi. Ahem went to get the keys for their rooms, as did jigar. "rashi ben, are you ok now?, i think you should have a hot shower, dnt you think." gopi said to rashi giving her innocent look. "please dont tell me what to do, i think i know how to clean myself, anyways tomorrow i am going shopping and hopefully jigarji is gonna buy me million of stuff, and please dnt follow me where ever i go." rashi said, trying not to look at gopi. Gopi nodded, meanwhile ahem called gopi up. "rashi ben, mein chalte hu, see you in the morning", gopi said goodbye while rashi just ignored her.

Ahem opened their room. they went inside. gopi's and ahem's eyes widened with shock and nervousness. "WHAT! ONE BED!!!" ahem though, angry and nervous at the same time. suddenely gopi's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, she was cherry red. "voh...ill sleep on the sofa" ahem said looking down, and shut the door behind them. gopi panicked as she noticed there was not long sofas in the room. "Erm...Ahemji...there isnt a single sofa in this room", gopi said it in a low voice. ahem was even more nervous, as if he could hide under the bed with embarassment. "look ahem, just matter of 4 days, then you will be going home, just sleep with her and it will be all over after 4 DAYS!" Ahem thought out loud, "gee apne-" gopi couldnt finish her sentence, " gopi im afraid we...have...to sleep on the same...bed" ahem hesitated struggling getting out the words. however, ahem didnt feel all that weird, is like he is intentially ready to sleep next to his wife, he did enjoy her presence. "gee" gopi flushed as her cheeks was bright red. "maaji gave me those stupid nightwear, what will ahemji say? oh my god. maybe there are other pyjamas, i have to go to the bathroom and check." gopi thought. as ahem was unpacking his clothes, gopi went to the bathroom.
"ok...so what do i have" gopi opened her bag and just saw a sexy looking corset with laces, short see through netted dress and bright red laced bra and,,,,,thongs!" "GOPI U R DEAD, AND U R GONNA DIE WITH EMBARASSMENT!!!!!!" gopi thought out loud. ahem wondered why gopi was taking long in the bathroom. "gopi...r u asleep in there, hurry up!!" ahem knocked impatienty. "one minute!" gopi panicked and gave up, she decided to wear the sexy lacy corset, "atleast it covers my stomach" gopi wondered. gopi closed her eyes and wore the corset. as she was finished the laces, she was looking at her bare legs. "oh kanaji..what will ahemji think!". Gopi let out a huge sigh and unlocked the door, " Finally, what happend did u fall aslee---" gopi stepped out of the bathroom, and just looked down at the floor. Ahem stood there, completely paralysed, staring at an unkown stranger that was front of him. to be continued...
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
hey guys there r going to be more...pls wait, xx i hope u like it xxx
--HANISA-- thumbnail
wonderful fabulius love it so ahem is going to have more surprise with gopi come soon yaar cant wait to long please .l like when they lost their balance in the plane .
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Wow amazing Update Cant wait too read ahems reaction😳
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
part 7
Ahem dropped his towel to the floor and scanned gopi head to toe slowly, engulfing every beauty that was covered in 1.5 years. ahem's mouth was opened, he never expected to see the innocent Gopi modi dressed in a purple sexy corset, revealing her white, smooth bare legs. the corset was strapless, he could see the line in between her breasts, ahem's nervousness struck him like a gun's bullet. The back of her corset was all laced up. Gopi looked amazingly beautiful. Gopi's heart skipped a beat, her face was luminous red, she kept on looking down, she was numb, rather paralysed with shock. "Ahem, is this your gopi, i have to call the police, becuase the other gopi is missing. But hey, im not complaining, i do like the new one in front of me" Ahem thought. gopi looked up and quickly sinked down into the big bed. suddenly she looked up, however ahem turned sideways as he didnt wat her to notice that he was staring at her. Ahem broke the awkward silence. " let me get this straight. out of mother of pyjamas in this enormous world, you deceided to bring this to london?" Ahem still looking sideways, he was pursposely was questioning her, he knew she would be embarass. gopi felt like flying to the planet Pluto where no one can find her. she was drowning in her own shame. however she had to show her braveness. " Gee..voh...i only had these in my suitcase, i thought were going to...sleep in seperate rooms" gopi lied. Ahem smiled cheekily, not showing gopi is positive emotions and shook his head. he picked up his towel and headed towards the bathroom, he didnt believe himself but he was actually excited to sleep next to his wife, however he had to pretend that he wasnt interested. gopi turned off the lights, "atleast the darkness could cover me!" Gopi thought.

Rashi just had a nice, fresh shower. "oh god, england is sooo beautiful and sooo cold. i hope i get to see the snow before i leave." rashi talking to herslef looking in the mirror. jigar came out of the bathroom, he suddenly looked towrds his beautiful wife on the dressing table. rashi got up, and walked backwards towards jigar, however she didnt notice that he was behind him. rashi immediaetly stopped as she bumped into jigar. she stood there frozen, before she could move, jigar hugged rashi from behind, he pressed her stomache towards his and pulled her closer, as their body connected. The touch of jigars hands gave rashi goosebumps. her hair on her arms was static. rashi for the first time ever was enjoying jigars sense of romance, she slowly closed her eyes, concentrating the sensitive touch from her husband. Suddeny rashi came back to reality, her face went bright red, she let go of him. "Erm...voh, i have to get up early tomorrow, must go to shopping remeber? Erm...goodnight jigarjee." rashi qickly said and went to bed. " rashi we have the buisness party tomorrow remember, so we have to go to shopping the next day after that." jigar said. "what!"...fine! " rashi was disappointed,she quickly turned off the lights. "atleast i get to wear the dress!" rashi murmurred to herself.

"oh god tomorrow is my buisness party!" Ahem was in the bed thinking about tomorrows event. "i hope gopi doesnt wear her stupid sari." ahem was worried about gopi and him getting embarrased. he looked to the side and stared at her bare white arms. "gosh she is just beauitiful. i hope she looks beautful tomorrow." ahem thought out loud. suddenly gopi turned her head while ahem quicly closed his eyes. "aap ne kuch kaha?" gopi asked. ahem was ignoring her pretending to sleep. gopi went back to sleep, while ahem opened his eyes, "how could she do that? i swear she has a magical powers that reads minds" ahem wondered and fell asleep, really wanted to stroke gopi's bare arms. to be continued...
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
hope u guys like my story, pls read and leave a comment if i should carryon

you guys r gonna love gopis dress that she will wear to ahems buisness party/ball. more improtantly how do u think ahem will react seeing gopi in a english ball gown? xx
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadiamimi18

hope u guys like my story, pls read and leave a comment if i should carryon

you guys r gonna love gopis dress that she will wear to ahems buisness party/ball. more improtantly how do u think ahem will react seeing gopi in a english ball gown? xx

Cant wait to read ahems reaction😳
and afcours would like to know which dress is gopi going to wear i am very Curious
Cant wait to read the next part! your a amazing writter.
Edited by Bloem123 - 12 years ago
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloem123

Cant wait to read ahems reaction😳
and afcours would like to know which dress is gopi going to wear i am very Curious
Cant wait to read the next part! your a amazing writter.

awww thanks xx
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
sorry everyone i have to contiue it tomorrow, i have to do my art homework, anyways plenty more tomorrow xx
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update...looking forward to the next part