Daily Discussion-19th Dec - Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Yes, Sky called Mahek several names because she had some past in Goa. Bedi too puts down all item girls on twitter but none of these people have problem with po*nstar Sunny.
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

There's gonna be a Mahabig boss season? Oh please tell me Rakhi and KRK will be part of it too!😃

Yea I don't like or respect Amar at all, but he has played the best game, that I definitely agree with. 

I dunno if there is going to be one, but it would be far more interesting to see good players like Raja, Ashu, Amar, Shradha, Mehak, Samby, ...Zulfi the snake 😆 together rather this constipated po*nooo...

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Yes, Sky called Mahek several names because she had some past in Goa. Bedi too puts down all item girls on twitter but none of these people have problem with po*nstar Sunny.

Bloody hypocrites. Frankly speaking, I don't give a shizzles about Sunny Leone's background but it's laughable how these housemates had issues with Mehak's Goa trips and Shraddha's rangeen nights 😆
These so-called open minded housemates are full of crap. One rule for themselves and a different rule for others.

Originally posted by: Bartz

I dunno if there is going to be one, but it would be far more interesting to see good players like Raja, Ashu, Amar, Shradha, Mehak, Samby, ...Zulfi the snake 😆 together rather this constipated po*nooo...

Zulfi. 😍
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
62 pages...episode must have been good! 😆
Bartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Because she speaks angrezi in Amreekan accent...
In one uncensored video she was throwing  so much attitude to rotalu Sid 😆

Why don't these people like Sid and Amar pick on her ...tell her to go and do pole dance...at least 2-3 comment toh pass karo...bake sabko personal life per bola but ye madam ...ko kuch nahin ...🤢
I want to see how she will react...waisey toh ...I don't care...but I am sure uske tote udh jayenge 

Edited by Bartz - 12 years ago
Bartz thumbnail

Zulfi ...a good snake player with good shakal ...not like your paan bhandar and druggy Sky 😆
I only remember contestants  from that season...bake season ka koi yaad nahin. They were good looking and good players as well.  Diana 😃
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Itne bure din aa gaye hain is BB show ke ...ki Choohi ko winner banane per tule hue hain. 😆

Yeah why waste 1 crore rupees on her? usko 1 truck bhad ke khana dedo, woh toh usme bhi khush reh legi! 😆

God, I don't remember being ever this irritated with any other contestant in any of the previous seasons, the way this woman irritates me! 🤢 I don't know how these people tolerate her 24*7, if I had been in there place, I probably would have shot myself in the second hour! 🤢

Zulfi ...a good snake player with good shakal ...not like your paan bhandar and druggy Sky 😆
I only remember contestants  from that season...bake season ka koi yaad nahin. They were good looking and good players as well.  Diana 😃

Zulfi tried to play like Rahul Roy but it didn't work as Ashutosh was going to win courtesy Raja and Rahuliya.

4 of them jumped the wall and BB team had to bring them back. 😆
Bartz thumbnail
Saw some videos of Choohi's old show PATI PATNI WOH...if this woman had been nominated a couple of times, she would have shown her tantrums in BB. She managed to avoid nominations and going to reach the final and become the winner munching apple and sucking on chicken bones.