Finally Manyata-Unnati Bonding :D:D

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Manyata wants to go fill water in her pot but the servants ask her to tell her. Enters Unnati who tells Manyata it's servants work you just need to tell them. Manyata asks her name and she tells her name and Manyata calls her Basanti and when she repeats her name Unnati again. Manyata tells as her name is Monia not Manyata just like her name is not Basanti. Unati agrees to call her Monia when they are alone but not in front of others. When Manyata calls Dadisa names Unnati smiles tells how she has never seen anyone talking like her. Manyata talks about her friends gets emotional. Unnati asks her to show her her room and she has a feeling very soon they would be friends.

I was waiting for this scene since Manyata entered Raj Mahal and
glad we got one today. Finally Manyata found her first friend in Raj Mahal in Unnati. A Special Thanks to CV's for giving such a sweet Manyata-Unnati scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i was waiting for dis :)
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope all this is not fake and she genuinely likes manyata and is her true friend.
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
they looked so sweet together
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Unnati and Manyata seems to hv developed a good bonding ...Unnati enjoys the way Manyata speaks in informal language without any attitude and Manyata seems to love the way Unnati was friendly towards her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I liked how Manyata thought her name is Basanti ๐Ÿ˜†...both will definitely share a grt friendship in the future ...
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is where the show starts getting interesting.Todays average willl be 8/10 IF NO AKASH THE HAPPILY WOULD HAVE GIVEN  10/10 LOVED UDAY TODAY!
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
that one scene b/w unnati & manyata is the highlight of the episode...manyata got a friend who can understand her in unnati...& unnati can connect manyata to the rajmahal...since unnati has no attitude girl & very sweet nature they can bond well...looking forward to this friendship how it can get strong..
BiggestDEKfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am sooo happy to see unnatti๐Ÿ˜ƒ she is sooo sweet I think she is going to understand moniya and will help her to understand OUR UDAY ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I loved Unnati's interaction with Manyata.

She was so sweet and understanding...

Unnati was sweet in her interaction and had good going with Manyata at the first go..

Manyata was on ground while talking to Unnati..

I like the way Unnati said to Vijay that she is not interested in Kitchen politics๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I wonder if Unnati can be Manyata's bhabhi...they both look cute together...but Vijay is one tough guy๐Ÿ˜ฒ and plays kitchen politics more like girls๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

OMG i was waiting for dis :)

Most of us wanted to see this.

Originally posted by: vibz88

I hope all this is not fake and she genuinely likes manyata and is her true friend.

I don't think Unnati is faking. Remember how she told her father she can't become friends with J even if she wants bcoz J is not interested.

Originally posted by: --ANGEL--

they looked so sweet together

They did :)