MEERA SHUD LEAVE PANCHAM...

Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I KNW THIS SOUNDS SO SILLY BUT NOW ACTUALLY MEERA SHUD LEAVE PANCHAM ALONE... 😊

PANCHAM SACRIFISED & ALSO DID SO MANY THINGS FOR MEERA SO NOW MEERA SHUD UNDERSTAND & LEAVE HIM TO RADHIKA...😊

BUT IN A WAY RADHIKA IS SO GOOD THAT SHE HERSELF WILL LEAVE PANCHAM😭

PANCHAM I R SO CUTE!!!😃

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarina_202 thumbnail
i agree kind of..but no sure...
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

no i think that pancham should get back with meera cuz radikaz family n panchamz familyz r basically forcing pancham 2 marry radika when he doesnt really like her but he still haz 2 accept it!

chweetweety thumbnail

I want Pancham to get closer to Meera. They always loved eachother and still are. Radhika is so childish...

Windzzz thumbnail
But pancham had once promised Radhika that he would get married to her, and promise shouldnt be broken, so i think he should do wat he had said ... and u cant not really blame Radhika for being childish, becuase she's was raised in the village, and doesnt know anything and never get a chance to talked to any guys b4 so yeah, thas y she loves pancham so much, maybe as much as meera does. But meera should understand that the only reason Pancham's family allows her to talk to Pancham is because she has cancer, (which i think in the end she wont die) so yeah thas my opinion, i want pancham to get married to radhika .. i sympathized her, because she's acting childish is because she loves pancham
srkzgurl1231 thumbnail
i dunno buh radthika cud improve in time but meera cant get rid of cancer....
peaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkzgurl1231

i dunno buh radthika cud improve in time but meera cant get rid of cancer....

Well, I don't think that cancer should matter where love is concern.  If you truly love someone, you should make them happy no matter what.  In fact, because Meera has cancer and is going to die it's more important that Pancham get married to her becasue he loves her.

He owes it to her to keep her happy in bit of time she has remaining.  At least he can give her some happiness.  As for Pancham if he loves Meera like he say's he does, then he should marry her, becaue in her happiness is his happiness.

That's what true love it.

Well this is almost like the story of Lord Krishna.  Didn't he have 108 wives, but only lived with Radha ji, and Meera was just a devoty of him.