Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Surish

Keshawn, what if Neelu was Guddu's wife?

@Surish,  ...then don't you think that Guddu will know that???  Jabbu says that if the "great Guddu" knew the secret ,he will be shocked!!!  I hope I am not losing anything in translation from Hindi into English, but if there is some other nuance I may have missed, please alert me...I am very anxious to know the full story!!
Surish thumbnail
Leesan, Jabbu told Kukkan that he knows some secret about Guddu and if he gets to hear it he will be shocked. Now I keep wondering if it's the same stale news that everyone knows yet Jabbu isn't aware of it or Guddu's dark side. Maybe its has something to do with the Mobile centre. He may make it seem as though Guddu was blaming Kukkan for misappropriating the funds. I really can't say, I'm just speculating.

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kismattieluv

@ Leesan

Maybe is it's more in the mortar than the pestle. I have a strange feeling that Jabbu had conducted some investigations on Neelu's and Guddu's past and has discovered Guddu's dark side.I never expected that Jabbu would want to hurt Guddu but inflict harm upon Kukkan, Runjhun and Mahadevi.It could be possible that it has something to do with Guddu and Kukkan so that he can destroy their relationship. Remember that Guddu assumes that Neelu is pregnant with his child so it is obvious that they both had sex anyway.

@kismattieluv...I think that Guddu does not believe Neelu's story, but cannot be 100% sure!!! The photo may be more convincing as "evidence" of his "mistake"!!!  Or Jabbu may know of Neelu's relationship with Pappu, and have his suspicions re Neelu's paternity claims??  Or he may know that Neelu has a history of being a con artist or worse!!  However he referred to Guddu as "great"in a very sarcastic manner,which leads me to suspect that the secret may be an issue relating to Guduu's character!  We'll see what role, if any,it plays in this track, or maybe in the new track.
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Leesan, what does Pappu has to do with this? At least everyone in the whole of Kannauj knew that Guddu was a renowned Goon. Therefore what difference will this make? I think that as he is envious of Kukkan and Guddu's relationship, he will do everything in his power to destroy that. By now everyone knows that Neelu could have either been Pappu,s wife or girlfriend. Somehow I think that Neelu was sent by Pappu on a mission to destroy Guddu's relationship with Runjhun then extort his assets from him to avenge him for having threatened him to leave Kannauj after purchasing P.N in the auction. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail

Leesan, Jabbu told Kukkan that he knows some secret about Guddu and if he gets to hear it he will be shocked. Now I keep wondering if it's the same stale news that everyone knows yet Jabbu isn't aware of it or Guddu's dark side. Maybe its has something to do with the Mobile centre. He may make it seem as though Guddu was blaming Kukkan for misappropriating the funds. I really can't say, I'm just speculating.

@Surish... hmmm, not so sure Surish!! Jabbu made the secret appear to be a lot more sinister than what you are suggesting. The most likely scenario is that Jabbu knows Neelu pushed Runjuhn off that cliff!!( my preference!!)  The photo of a drunk Guddu in Neelu's bed  will only serve to further Neelu's cause, since R already knows the truth re Neelu. Or maybe Jabbu knows about Neelu and Pappu ?  So unless this deep dark secret is related to the new track, it more than likely is one of these three senarios, talk about a cliffhanger!!!( pardon the pun!!)!!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that Jabbu wants to have Kukkan, Mahadevi, Runjhun and Guddu in retribution for having abandoning him and will do whatever it takes even if he has to stall Guddu from reuniting with Runjhun whom he hates most.
Surish thumbnail
All of us have presumed that Jabbu has all the empirical evidence and if he has a change of heart will definitely expose the perpetrators, that is Neelu, Mitto, Vishnu, Billo, Bantu and Pappu but he could even possibly stall Guddu's mission in search of Runjhun. Upon investigating Neelu, he could have discovered Guddu's secret. Maybe Jabbu is Guddu's father's son with an outside woman  which makes him Guddu's real brother. Remember Jabbu never knew who is father was.This could have a debilitating effect on Kukkan and Guddu's relationship.
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail

Leesan, what does Pappu has to do with this? At least everyone in the whole of Kannauj knew that Guddu was a renowned Goon. Therefore what difference will this make? I think that as he is envious of Kukkan and Guddu's relationship, he will do everything in his power to destroy that. By now everyone knows that Neelu could have either been Pappu,s wife or girlfriend. Somehow I think that Neelu was sent by Pappu on a mission to destroy Guddu's relationship with Runjhun then extort his assets from him to avenge him for having threatened him to leave Kannauj after purchasing P.N in the auction.

@ Surish...true, but Guddu does not know of Neelu's and Pappu's invovement in Runjuhn's capture and kidnap! He is unaware that they have been conspiring with each other. Maybe Jabbu knows this?!!  Remeber Jabbu is insinuating to Kukkan that he knows a major secret about the "great" Guddu that even Guddu will be shocked to learn!!!  I have given 3 possible scenarios in previous posts 1. the photo  2. Neelu's push  3. Neelu/Pappu plot. However if this secret is connected to the new track, it can be anyone's guess really!!

Just thought of another, maybe Jabbu overheard Vishnu/Mittho conspiring with Neelu that Diwali night in LN???  Who knows??  Still , he makes it sound so personally connected to Guddu's character, we'll see!
Cleos thumbnail
Surish that could be a possibility. Maybe Jabbu is Guddu's half brother by father. Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Leesan Guddu does have substantial evidence on everyone. It's up to him to assist in Runjhun's rescue or complicate it. I hope that he will reconcile with Guddu, Kukkan, Mahadevi and Runjhun.Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago