Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuts4kzk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
OH MY GOD SUKHI ,ITS MIND BLOWING AND I M TELLING VERY TRULY ,U R 1OF TEH BEST RITERS IN THIS FORUM,SERIOUSLY NO MASKA
nuts4kzk thumbnail
guys every 1has slept or wht ,pls nash,guddi all of rite yaar
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
arey TQ.. continue ... warna u wil see a siggy change ... it wil hav ur pic n toilets pic n a queens pic .. got it
nuts4kzk thumbnail
god prachi,lolz what dhamkis u give man,now sukhi,do complete the story,nahi to prachi mam or dhamkiya dengi 😆 😆 😆 so prachi we can also giv u these dhamkis when u dnt fullfill our wishes 😆 😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great going Sukhiiiiiiiiii...Continue it soon yaar!! 👏
nuts4kzk thumbnail
yaar guys can u stop saying continue,instead pls sm1 continue it
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for the delay yaaron but I have time to write the story only on sunday and I promise you that the next part will come on Sunday:)

Thanks!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Chalo folks, lemme continue-
Rishabh egged her on to go to the dias and continue with her presentation. Prerna nodded..Rishabh re-strengthened his hold on her hand and then let it go, smiling all the way.

Rishabh spotted someone familiar in the crowd and acknowledged him. Prerna made her way to the dias and started her presentation. It all went on smoothly and when she finished with it, she hurried back to her seat near Rishabh and he told her proudly that she had done a very good job indeed and he was very proud of her. Prerna smiled at him and they awaited the results.

As expected, Rishabh and Prerna won the contract. Rishabh was ecstatic and he bent over to kiss Prerna on her forehead. Prerna hugged him as well.A lot of people came to congratulate him and her and Rishabh was busy accepting their good wishes. Prerna once again spotted Sheena, who was giving her a most dangerous look. The crowd was draining away and Rishabh told Prerna to come with him and they need to celebrate this tender. Prerna nodded and told him to proceed whilst she caught up with Sheena.

Rishabh told her to come early. Prerna went to Sheena but was unable to strike a conversation. Sheena came up to her and snarled-"You are nothing without your husband, it would be better if you'd take a cue from me and sit at home cooking for your dear husband...no educational qualifications and just fooling him.."

Prerna was aghast by the comments and stood there rooted at the spot. Sheena gave her another nasty smirk and left the place. Prerna was alone in the hall..tears were flowing down her cheeks as she felt her ears go all red in self-realization..

"Was all that true?" she asked herself again and again..

To be Contd..

Prerna was left gasping for breath after Sheena's nasty remark. She looked at the presentation file in her hand and recalled the moment when Rishabh and her got the contract and were just so happy..

Suddenly she remembered what happened last night-"I wonder what makes you work so much" she had asked Rishabh- the truth was staring her hard in the face- she had negligible involvement in the tender and yet Rishabh was willing to let her take all the credit without even mentioning her efforts into it. She was shocked.

Slowly, she walked outside the venue- looking dejected. She was walking towards the car when she saw Rishabh catching up with his old friends and seeming very happy. Prerna forced a smile on her face as she walked up to Rishabh. Rishabh smiled at her and then bid his friends goodbye as he opened the door to the car out for Prerna with a big smile on his face.

Rishabh started the car and he was humming a song while driving the car. "Where are we going", Prerna asked him-

"Ofcourse you know where we are going.." he said, winking at her. Prerna gave him a small smile. They were going to the couple's favorite hangout- The Orchard. It was a resto belonging to Rishabh's dear friend- Rajesh. Rishabh dialled a number and snapped-"Rishabh Bajaj here..the usual for us please.."

The entire restaurant had been booked for her by Rishabh-

"Do you HAVE to do this each and everytime?"- she frowned and asked him-
"Yes it is- it has to be! For the most special person on Earth.." he smiled at her and pulled out a chair for her. There was a bottle of Champagne and Prerna's favorite pineapple cake. Rishabh was talking to Rajesh who welcomed the both of them. Prerna felt uneasy as she could not stop thinking of what Sheena said to her..Rishabh glanced at her and his face seemed grim..

To be contd!
nuts4kzk thumbnail
oh my god sukhi this is not fare,bus itnasa,i waited whole week 😭 i want more,its out of this wrld
NasH20 thumbnail
Hey this is nice Sukhi...but plz dont make us wait for another week for the next part. 😉