Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmo_gurl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
YEA AND ME AND DK SWIMMING IN THE POOL TOGETHE...... LOL...๐Ÿ˜†
Asian Princess thumbnail

Ohh like that idea mink me and dkkkk in the hot ub hhehehehheheh..........................

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

DO PEOPLE HAVE BARBECUES IN INDIA?

๐Ÿ˜†just wonderin......๐Ÿ˜†

*khushi*

maida09 thumbnail

I NOE MAN DAS WAT IM WONDERIN๐Ÿ˜•

Do u ppl have bbqs in india

plzz no offence jus curious

Asian Princess thumbnail

Ok mink goona try and give it go using my imagination loll ok so backyard pool party at dks yard loll hehehhe.........

Vedant now in the seghal house decides to throw a party!! Vedant being all hip and trendy wants to throw a pool party ....... dk isn't happy with the fact of this but he can't do anything ..gargi by the way is out in america sorting out some contract for kanka....the house is being done up theres lights everywhere and all vedants mates coming down in swimming trunks and all sorts..hehhehe..

disha: arre vedant tumhe itne loko ko bohyle maine socha tah choot see party teh tumne to inder gautam aur rano ko invite kya thanks

Vednat: hey dish is mehin thanks kehinye valhie koi baat hai kya.....it s fine just enjoy the party

disha is sitting there surrounded by bunch f hyper lunacis dancining away !!1 rano comes and sits next to her in her western clothes

Rano:  mujhe pata hain tum yeh sab pasnde nahin magaar ajj merilyle kuch aur penloo please..di nah mat kehna ......dekho nahin to mahin...look abhi party shura hoi hai hamreh pas waqt hai..challo diiii

disha: magre rano tumhe pata hain .....rano getting upset- meanwhile dk is watching the party from his balcony our hottie is wearing a slevess black top with some black tracky bootoms and with only 1 stud in his ear shining out ...ohhhh soo fitttt ๐Ÿ˜‰..hehhehe.. acche ranoo chalo joh tum karnwe hai karo bas sirf ajj keyliyeh accha

gautam and inder are partying away with their hawian shirts on on the poolside and vedant is closely followed by parineeta whose decided to forget about dk today and try ang get vedant while she got her binkini on lolll.....

meanwhile rano and disha are in dishas room..rano is busy messing with her hair and all sorts and glamming up her sis.......manwhile dk still is contiously stearing from the balcony at the poolside vedant goes to lok for disha

we suddenly see our disha with her new transformed look her hair all open blowing in the wind with a black dress ( like the one in thr shoot) she still wers ahe rmangalsutra though lolll..sum1ss got feelings for their hubbyy..hehhehe๐Ÿ˜‰

disha walks out looking ravisihng- with the wind blowing in her driection and all and her sister rano smiling away in her pair of jeans  lolll heheh and porinneta giving one old cold hard stare at her ...............

vedant: mymymy dish ajj yeh kya hogai, even indy looks at her lol hehehhe...they all go off and disha turns around to see no other then our hootie mr dk seghal behind her................................they both are lost into each others eyes........dk is amaxwed and stunned at her beauty..disha strap is falling of her dress she gets embrassed when hottie lifts it for her ๐Ÿ˜‰and keeps his hand on her bare shoulder loll hehehe......

tell me how u like it soo far guys..tried my best soorz if you don't like it.....i'll post hte next bit soon..i'm sure you all would love to see what happens between our fav couple loll...hehhehe.........๐Ÿ˜‰

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani๐Ÿ˜‰

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its really good asian princess i think u should start up ur own prediction for TD!!
dkaddict thumbnail

ooooooooooooh! so far, so good!

-DKaddict

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Fantacising Dk in his Speedo's

TOO HOT TO HANDLE

Asian Princess thumbnail

hey glad u like it guys!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

will post the next bit sooon!! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ----ohhhhh dk in speedo yupp ure right aaliyah too hot to handle hehehheee......... ๐Ÿ˜†

Love Asian princess/DK ki deewani ๐Ÿ˜‰