true love (a-k fan-fic)

marina k thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey Guys,
This is the first time I am writing a fan-fic. I dont know if u will like it or not but plzzzzz dont mind telling me if you like it.
Love u guys lots

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja922 thumbnail
post soon...im sure it will be fabulous!!
marina k thumbnail
The Khannas
Angad-21, loves dadi and his family.has a sincere heart, lives in mumbai where is recognised as a rockstar can die for. very flirty and doesn't like middle class people much.looks like is happy bit inside is really lonely.
dadi-loves angad and knows he will one day find the love of his life who will teach him the meaning of love and life.
Naina Khanna-opposite of show, a house wife who lives her son and husband very much.
Dilip Khanna loves family and has his own buisness
In the last post I meant If you dont like it dont mind telling me.sorry abt that.
Love you guys lots
Pooja922 thumbnail

Originally posted by: marina k

The Khannas
Angad-21, loves dadi and his family.has a sincere heart, lives in mumbai where is recognised as a rockstar can die for. very flirty and doesn't like middle class people much.looks like is happy bit inside is really lonely.
dadi-loves angad and knows he will one day find the love of his life who will teach him the meaning of love and life.
Naina Khanna-opposite of show, a house wife who lives her son and husband very much.
Dilip Khanna loves family and has his own buisness
In the last post I meant If you dont like it dont mind telling me.sorry abt that.

Love you guys lots

hey!!! that was great...continue soon
marina k thumbnail
The Sharmas
Kripa sharma-loves her family alot and will never be able to hurt them especially her dad. has a secret which will make her move away from her family. Has two sister. They are more like friends than sisters. They are more like friends than sisters, share everything. believes that you should live in today and not tomorrow. lives in Nanital is a middle class.
Misty Sharma-loves Karthik and her family very much, is soon going to be married with Karthik
Aliya Sharma-loves Pritvi but has not told her parents as they dont like him.
Gayatri Sharma- house wife, loves her daughter.
Suryaban Sharma-Works for the government, never cheats so is not rich, loves all the duahgters but most of all only Kripa. middle class family but has alot of love towards each other.
marina k thumbnail
Thanks Pooja for encouraging me. πŸ˜›
love you guys lots
Pooja922 thumbnail
no problem....everyone always needs encouragement lol....its great so far...cont soon
Kimzzz thumbnail
wow its sounds great cont soon!!!!!
i sure you will do well !!!!!!
πŸ˜ƒ
apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey that was cool continue soon
marina k thumbnail
Part 1
Kripa has brain tumor (her secret) she found out about it in Misty's wedding. She never told her family but decided to run away as she knew her father could not afford the money for her operation. But most importantly she wanted to fulfill her dream by meeting her true love Angad before she dies. She started to love from the first time she saw him on tv.
As kripa was walking on the roads of Bombay not knowing where she will go or where she could go. The only thing she knew was that she had to live the last days of her life happy and fulfill all her dreams.
As she was walking a car hit her and went away. Then suddenly a car stopped and a old aged women(dadi) came out of it.
She looked at kripa then with some peoples help got her in her car and rushed her to the hospital.
After kripa was taken into ICU dadi waited outside for the doctor. When the doctor came dadi rushed to him asking about kripa
Doctor=do Dadi=da
da-how is she now? Is she safe? πŸ˜•
do-yes.....she is out of danger.....though she has to be really careful as she is really weak and she has to take rest too.what is ur relationship with her?
da-i am her dadi
do- ok well she will be discarged by tomorrow so dont worry.
da-thanks doctor, can i meet her.
do-yes u may 😊 😊
As dadi walked in she saw kripa awake looking into the ceilling, lost in her thoughts. to dadi it looked like she was trying to find some answers there. As kripa came back to the real world and noticed dadi, she gave her a confused look.
k- πŸ˜•
da-hi beta how are u feeling now?
k-much better
da-well whats ur name?
k-Kripa.........how did i get here
da-(told her how she got there)
da-where ur family, would u like me to call them
k- 😭 😭 😭 i dont have a family.......i am an orphan
da-well dont say that, from now i am ur dadi and u r not an orphan.
k-thanks
da-dont worry, just rest.

the next day kripa was discharged and dadi took her to her house where she lived alone.
k-dadi i dont know how to thank u for everything
da-its ok u r like my grandchild so no need for thank you
k-do u stay here alone
da-no
k-who else lives with u
da-no i meant i used to live alone now u will live with me
k- 😊

As kripa went in her new room a red sports car stopped in front of the house.
(guess who it could be)

give me comments and i will continue later.one more thing if you have any ideas you want to give me about my fan-fic pm me.

love you guys lots[/CENTER