raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
'Dadaji.' Jeevika said softly as she knocked on Dadaji's door. There was no reply. She repeated herself several times, she finally got a reply. A LOUD snore. Jeevika was shocked. How could Dadaji act so lazy and careless? 'Dadaji, uthiye. Khane ka time hogaya hai.' Jeevika hushed. Again, she heard an extremely loud snore. Jeevika felt a tap on her shoulder, she shuddered. But she turned around to see her lovely bro-in-law Virat. 'Bhabi, rehne do. Aaj Dadaji ki pata chaljayga ke lunch ke bina kaisa din jaata hai.' Virat whispered to Jeevika. 'Par.. Virat, wo bohat gussa honge agar unhe pata chala ke humne unko 2 warnings dekar chhordiya. Wo time par hote hai har cheez ke liye. ' Jeevika explained. Virat rolled his eyes but then chuckled. He pulled Jeevika away from the door and took her to the dinner room. Everyone was sat down. The dinner bell rung , but Dadaji was no where in sight. Swamini was getting irritated now. She was confused, why was her father not downstairs? Virat ordered everyone to eat, as he sat in Dadaji's chair. Everyone began to eat. 15 minutes into lunchtime, Dadaji stepped in. Virat said 'Dadaji. You are 15 minutes late. 3 minutes more than my previous timing. Please leave. No lunch today.' Dadaji was shocked. How could he had done this mistake! His mouth and eyes were wide open as he stepped back. He glanced at the clock and shouted 'Nahi! Mujhse itna bara paap kaise hogaya!'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This is perfect revenge! OMG - I'm cracking up :D
sofiya05 thumbnail
Hey,

Now that was fun! Loved it!

Sofi :)
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Thanks angelofillusion!😊

Aww thanks Sofi x
.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

loved it! I was so mad at dadaji today but you made my mood😃

raspberrytorte thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orange101

loved it! I was so mad at dadaji today but you made my mood😃

Aww thanks! 
Piya.D thumbnail
oh god i'm still laughing that killed me
lol that was hell funny imagine that happening i would love that
well written🤣
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Tit for Tat, perfect sweet revenge from Virat to Dadaji. Esp when he beat Virat's record by 3 mins🤣
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 🤣
Perfect...!!!! wish this wud happen in d show...
cdeevianee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG this OS totally cracked me up🤣🤣🤣...Dadaji got the taste of his own medicine😆😆.