Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
I knew it!! I knew it all along!!!! LOL!!!! 😆 😆 😆
@r!@$ thumbnail
yeah yeah thank God u were joking wasay anu fans kay liye asi choti choti khushyaan dena acha kaam hai so good work and keep it up 😉
PRIYACHAUHAN thumbnail
WHAT THE HELL THAT'S SO MEAN....... 😡 😡 😡 ..... I WAS SO EXCITED..... DAM IT....... BUT WAIT AND WATCH BEFORE THIS SERIAL ENDS ANU AND PRERNA WILL BE TOGETHER AND THAT BHUDDA BAJAJ WILL DIE.... HEE HEEE HEEE 😆
shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip

LOL I was just kidding as it is 1st April.

😆

I didnt realize ppl would take it seriously.

actually, I thought i would make anu-fans happy by posting such A-P reunion promo- afterall, today is their special day 😆

today is AP fans special day?? how so?😕

~nikki~ thumbnail
omg this april fool is driving me crazy
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol, i knew it b4 man!!newayz nice joke!
lol priya, for a min, i was also dreaming but then after reading post, i came back to reality 😆 😆
I dont belive ekta promos, they r mostly wrong!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hee hee!! yeah!! for a second i thought what happened to bajaj!! dimaak kharab ho gaya kya!! why leave prerna for such a small reason!! then i read further and i got happy. i was like WHAT!! Ekta is ready to be bold!! But of course!! 😆 😉 😆
Dola87 thumbnail
oh c'mon nice joke..they can never be toghter 😆 😆 😆
rickwean thumbnail
Yeh 😆 Nice one tulip 😆

reunion - kekta's lost her marbles to shoot herself in the foot & break up her trp spinner pair.. yeah right over silly tiff just like that, she knows better 😆 for a sec, I was fooled..man, I'll be wary of all threads posting "such shocking" news today 😆

onubaba fans must have got the delight of their life, if only for a frac of a sec..no offence! keep the jocualr spirit alive 😆
maha khan thumbnail
woowwwwwwwwwwwww what a promo but yaar can any one send the video of new promo plz plz plz