Where are you, oh saathians??

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hello saathians, why is the forum so dull today??
where are you all, usually on the weekends its buzzing!! where are you all??
got anything nice to discuss...share it here!! 

according to sbs, rashi has used a bluetooth to  pray with baa, so will koki find out or not??
do you think she should find out?
and if she does what will happen??

come on guys...lets talk!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
We're here and been posting. Koki always finds out. I want to know what she does when she does find out.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So it is absolutely positively true that she uses a bluetooth? I will hate Rashi all over again then ðŸ˜• I wanted her to please the Modis with complete honesty but if she uses a bluetooth, it would be cheating. ðŸ˜¡ Rashi hasn't changed as much as we had thought, judging by her actions.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wake up guys!! Reply!!! I hope she finds out and she gets punished
navyab thumbnail
It must be the Lull before the Ludo 😆 Edited by navyab - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Usually this forum is crazy on weekends. Wat s wrong guys? Everyone s busy.
famzii05 thumbnail
ok guys, seriously, im getting bored!! what aere your views,

i dont want rashi to be caught, because she has a sincere intention. and then if koki finds out, shes gunna be dead meat and then poor hetal will have another heart attack...no one will trust her again! 
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

ok guys, seriously, im getting bored!! what aere your views,

i dont want rashi to be caught, because she has a sincere intention. and then if koki finds out, shes gunna be dead meat and then poor hetal will have another heart attack...no one will trust her again! 

I want her to be caught so that she would never ever think about pleasing them through dishonesty! She needs to really learn a lesson. I'm sure Koki will somehow figure it out. If she gets away with it, she will have a tendency to keep cheating her way to the Modi's hearts.
famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

I want her to be caught so that she would never ever think about pleasing them through dishonesty! She needs to really learn a lesson. I'm sure Koki will somehow figure it out. If she gets away with it, she will have a tendency to keep cheating her way to the Modi's hearts.

yeah thats true aswell. but it would be bad, it would be very hard to see if she was actually changing. then poor jgar would be extra upset!!!! cheating is very bad!!!
-Eris- thumbnail
I want her to be caught coz i wanna c her punished. But i don t want her to get caught coz i am becoming obsessed with raji and i have started loving them so i want her to be happy genuinely. I know you will throw stones on me but i am confused myself.