NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

To Ayesha,

Happy Eighteenth Birthday!!

I've done my best, hope you enjoy!!!

She looked at him from the corner of her eye. He'd been circling the room for the past hour trying to get closer and closer, and the frustration was evident on his face. Every step closer he got someone would interrupt him and start to engage him in conversation. Gopi giggled at the irritation he was trying hard to hide but was unsuccessful in doing so. Deciding to tease him further Gopi moved further into the crowd.

"Bhabhi you're playing with fire!"

Gopi spun round to see Jigar who had a cheeky smile on his face. "I don't know what you mean devarji!!"

"I've been watching you and bhai for the past hour, can't you see how his jaw is clenched even though he's talking to his oldest friend? It doesn't bode well for you!"

"Now what can your bhai do when I've got my devarji to protect me?" Gopi asked hooking her arm through his.

Ahem saw Gopi laughing and joking with Jigar while he was stood having to make small talk with various guests. He couldn't even remember what he was talking about, all he could think was how gorgeous his wife was looking. And how dare she be so happy when he was stood here suffering!

Why had his mum chosen today to celebrate? Today was meant to be for him and Gopi!! Why were there so many people here??

"Na bhabhi!" Jigar unhooked his arm. "I'm not staying around! You might think you're safe but I'm not taking any risk with my life." Jigar looked over at his brother who had managed to get free and was making his way forward and quickly made his exit.

Gopi who now had her back to Ahem was too busy calling Jigar a coward to notice that her husband had stealthily made his way to her. One more step and he would be there.

"Ahem dhikra."

Gopi turned at her maaji's voice and realised just how close he had gotten.

Ahem glared at Gopi before turning around to answer his mom.

"Ahem Mehtaji was asking after you, come on."

"Ji mom." With a final glare at Gopi he followed his mother, and Gopi breathed a sigh of relief.

Kokila turned back and winked at her daughter in law, who smiled broadly back. It would do her son some good to have to work for something for once.

The evening passed slowly for both of them after that although Gopi made sure that she kept an eye on her husband and kept one step ahead of him at all times. There were no more near misses but by the end of it even Gopi felt that the party maaji had organised had gone on for far too long.

Finally everyone left and Gopi was finally able to go to her room. She entered and the room was in darkness. She was about to switch the light on when she felt a hand at her waist pull her. She heard the door lock and a lamp was switched on.

"You're a minx." She heard him whisper in her ear. A tingle went through her body. She turned to put her arms around him when she felt him grip her wrists. He stepped forwards and seeing the purpose in her eyes her feet stepped back on their own until her back reached the wall and she could step no more.

Ahem lifted her arms up, still grasped at the wrists and placed them against the wall. Gopi could see the intent in her husband's eyes. "You've teased me all night." He growled huskily at her ear, gently nipping the lobe.

"But anticipation makes everything so much sweeter." She replied.

Gopi's breath hitched as Ahem trailed his kisses down her neck. Gopi's pallu got in the way so he trailed kisses up to her lips which he captured in a passionate kiss. Gopi could feel the pent up frustration finally being released.

Ahem let go of her hands and began to work on releasing her pallu, while all the while continuing kissing her. He felt Gopi helping him in undressing her and smiled through his kiss. He left Gopi to deal with the pallu while he concentrated on her blouse. He unhooked it and threw it across the room and lifted Gopi up by the waist. Gopi clasped her arms around the back of his neck and, as her loosened skirt slithered to the floor, she wrapped her legs around him as he carried her towards the bed. He placed her there and gently placed kisses all the way from her lips down to her naval. He stood up and undressed all the while maintaining eye contact with Gopi.

Gopi couldn't look away from her Ahemji. Her Ahemji, even after a year of belonging to him in every way she sometimes found it hard to believe that she was his and he was hers. Looking at him throw his shirt so it landed with her blouse her breathing got heavier. Lord he was breathtakingly handsome.

Ahem came down onto the bed and lay on top of her. He planted kisses all the way up her stomach to her chest, making her breath come quicker and quicker, he carried on up to her shoulders, til finally he made his way up her neck and captured her lips in another intoxicatingly passionate kiss.

Through the sensation of his kisses Gopi felt something silky wrap around her. She looked up to see Ahem tying her wrists to the bed with his tie. Shocked she looked at him and saw him smirk at her.

"Ahemji? What are you doing?"

"You tormented me all evening Gopiji, now it's my turn."

He spent all night exacting his revenge on his wife, slowly making her beg for completion but only bringing her to the edge and then drawing back. The exquisite torture was too much for Gopi to bear at times. She begged Ahem to let her touch him but he wouldn't relent. He played with her body all night, extracting as much pleasure for the both of them as he could until finally he could hold back no more and brought them together in perfect harmony.

Hours later Gopi woke up to find Ahem loosening her bonds. As soon as she was free she put her arms around him and held him tight.

"I love you Ahemji." she said before reaching up and putting all her love into her kiss.

As the kiss ended Ahem looked at his wife and repeated his oft said words, "I love you Gopi."

Secure in her Ahemji's arms Gopi began to drift off to sleep, thoughts of his love comforting her.

"Happy Birthday Ahemji."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😍

ok u put me over lala land today

5 times i read it over and over again

it was fab!! Loved it to the core. had me intrigued.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Cool!  We must have been thinking along the same lines.  I've just posted an os of a gohem moment as well!  Whew!!!!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am dead now. I will comment later... God it was awesome.
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

😍

ok u put me over lala land today

5 times i read it over and over again

it was fab!! Loved it to the core. had me intrigued.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thankyou Ayesha!!!

I'm so glad you liked it!!πŸ˜ƒ
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

Cool!  We must have been thinking along the same lines.  I've just posted an os of a gohem moment as well!  Whew!!!!

😊
Ayesha asked me for a GoHem OS for her birthday, so I obliged!!
Had to set it sometime in the future though!!
Kavya.S thumbnail
omg brilliant os😳 loved it
seriously amazing...i'm gone to lalala land😍
wonderfully written nazma

Haha...what a perfect choice of gift, Nazma...
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was sooo Good.   wished it was my birthday.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Najma that was a fantastic fantastic fantastic OS! πŸ˜ƒ
RESERVEDπŸ‘