Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So a member from creative team said on FB that this track is coming to an end..."with a bang" there were his words..."keep on watching,all your questions will be answered"...hmm,so this new entry may be the bang he is talking abt...a fight between good and evil,god and demons...This track was a surprise to us and the end of it has to be a cracker tooDont know whats in their mind but i am so curious abt it if this "bang" has inserted radhikas come back? Hope Thats one of the questions that will b answered...next is, when in the earth bh will go out of the pic?! Anyway, no matter how many bh and demons they bring this is still radev story 4 me and i am here only for that...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes myra i think this bh and demon track wil end soon and this is cv's final attempt to end this track and we can see radev pure love story and waiting for aman entry and what is his motive?y he want to enter pb?y he want to kil radhika?...many que waiting for this demon entry with curiosityEdited by ushasri - 12 years ago
viprakshi thumbnail
but did u think this track will end soon??i mean the mystery person will reveal now..so may be he will stay at some time in CB..so may be this track will not to end soon...
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I  have  no  hope  in  this  CV's  Myra...  They  will  not  end  the  track  soon  ya  ðŸ˜­
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffin

I have no hope in this CV's Myra... They will not end the track soon ya 😭<div></div>

Thats what they said ,the track must end sm time...just lets see whats this "bang"...
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Thats what they said ,the track must end sm time...just lets see whats this "bang"...

oh  i  see... ðŸ˜Š Anyways  hoping  for  the  best ðŸ˜ƒ
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: viprakshi

but did u think this track will end soon??i mean the mystery person will reveal now..so may be he will stay at some time in CB..so may be this track will not to end soon...

I dont think this guy is the mistery person, or is bh a witch guided by demons 😆 Dont know but i am darn curious to know their ideas!
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushasri

yes myra i think this bh and demon track wil end soon and this is cv's final attempt to end this track and we can see radev pure love story and waiting for aman entry and what is his motive?y he want to enter pb?y he want to kil radhika?...many que waiting for this demon entry with curiosity

He may not have a own motive but bh may bring him to keep kanha busy,for her to get to dev,lets see how she fails 😉
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That will surely be interesting to watch
-Shankar- thumbnail
but then comes along story of RPtain and all that.