Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
wow thanks for sharing!!!! 😊 See everyone on the Indian Idol website misunderstands Antara and they all call her names and stuff and I hate it!!!!I mean I love Antara she is sooooooo awesome!!!! 👏 👏 👏
deslovetiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

wow thanks for sharing!!!! 😊 See everyone on the Indian Idol website misunderstands Antara and they all call her names and stuff and I hate it!!!!I mean I love Antara she is sooooooo awesome!!!! 👏 👏 👏

I know!!...ANTARA IS BEST!!...

MANY MEMBERS HERE USE TO STAY CRAP ABT WHICH EVER CONTESTANT THEY HATED IT!!

I USE TO HEAR CRAP ABT ANTARA, AMEY, MEENAL, KARUN ETC!!...BUT MOSTLY RAVI!! 😆........I HATED THT THOU....WHY WOULD U LET DOWN THE CONTESTANT IF U LIKE REALY REALLY HATE HIM/HER!....JUST TALK UR FAV. CONTESTANT

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree Tani91and Karishma ,Antara is such an awsome girl.She has so much simplicity and honesty in her.On top of that she is mature, fun loving and sharp.I also felt so sad when I used to come to this forum and saw those hate threads but luckily it stopped.

You don't have to hate other contastants in order to love ur favorite contestant.

ANYWAY, I love this article specially the part where

Mini tells Will Smith to ask Antara what she is doing,

before Will could ask Antara said " I AM GOING TO HYPNOTIZE YOU." This girl is so funny and sweetly naughty...
I LOVE HER...... 😊
deslovetiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: bruno4

I agree Tani91and Karishma ,Antara is such an awsome girl.She has so much simplicity and honesty in her.On top of that she is mature, fun loving and sharp.I also felt so sad when I used to come to this forum and saw those hate threads but luckily it stopped.

You don't have to hate other contastants in order to love ur favorite contestant.

ANYWAY, I love this article specially the part where

Mini tells Will Smith to ask Antara what she is doing,

before Will could ask Antara said " I AM GOING TO HYPNOTIZE YOU." This girl is so funny and sweetly naughty...
I LOVE HER...... 😊

YAY!! 😳

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
triple yay!!!!😉
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
OMGGG THATS FUNNY
thanx for dat
panna lol he is awesome
loved u panna
and see even antara said karu shud winnnnnnn 😃
starsgo thumbnail
wow looks like antara was everyonez favorite!! 😛
deslovetiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsgo

wow looks like antara was everyonez favorite!! 😛

Ya...I think so too! 😛

anonmember thumbnail
Thanks Karish! I've read this article so many times already, Antara is honest and upfront yet also funny. It was entertaining to read as well esp the 'baroet' part. 😆

Hopefully the people who misunderstood her earlier won't anymore! Wish her all the best for the future.