shailjamunish thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Most Sensuous Match-Runners Up: Rahul (Mihir Mishra) and Juhi (Gurpreet Kohli) Sanjivani: Their biological clock is ticking overtime.

Perfect Couple: Parvati (Sakshi Tanwar)- Om (Kiran Karmarkar) in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki: Can't beat TV's Sita-Ram.

Dream Couple: Jassi (Mona Singh) and Armaan (Apoorva Agnihotri) in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin. Right now, it's still a dream.

Saddest Couple: Onurag (Cezanne Khan) and Prerna (Shweta Tiwaari) in Kasauti Zindagi Kay: always crying over or for each other.

Saddest Couple - Runner's Up: Prerna (Shweta Tiwaari) and Mr Bajaj (Ronit Roy) in Kasauti: never smile at each other.

Most Playful Couple: Arshad Warsi and Avani (Karishma Kapoor) in Karishma... Miracles of Destiny: they can't stop smiling at each other.

Most Sensuous Match:

Pammi (Sangeeta Ghosh) and Dev (Varun Badola) in Des Mein Nikkla Hoga Chand: they're bursting hormones like Diwali fire-crackers.

Most Hateful Couple: Devi (Saakshi Tanwar) and Vikram (Mohnish Behl) in Devi: the only time they exchanged a kind look was just before he kills her.

Most Devious Couple: Lalitha (Grusha Kapoor) and Mayor Saab (Manoj Joshi) in Kehta Hai Dil: they couldn't walk a straight line if they tried.

Most Mismatched Couple: Aryan (Ali) - Shruti (Tina Parekh) in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki: What's coming between them is his nose.

Stony-faced Couple: Karishma (Pallavi Kulkarni)- Nikhil (Rushad Rana) in Kehta Hai Dil: this one was stillborn

Runners Up: Armaan (Apoorva Agnihotri)-Mallika (Rakshanda Khan) in Jassi...: their clothes are better suited. Abhi (Varun Badola)-Kiran (Kamya Punjabi) in Astitva: she'd be happier living with his mother. Mansha (Gulrez)-Rahul (Manav Gohil) in Mansha: a no-no.

Edited by shailjamunish - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow my dream couple is also janda ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is a very very old article ....pre makeover times
priyaaa thumbnail
haha..no longer a dream na ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thankiess for sharing ๐Ÿ˜›
Sharila thumbnail
Thanks and I like the dream couple.
My JandA rocks even though they are dream couple
fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
THANX...........
GREAT OUT JANDA THE DREAM COUPLE.
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey u forgot rajeev n aamna
most romantic couple------------kashish n sujal(rajeev)
shailjamunish thumbnail
Worst Triangle: Kashish (Aamna Sharif)- Piyush (Rohit Bakshi) and Sujal (Rajiv) in Kahin To Hoga: there is no angle here. I think I am more comfortable with Sujal, maybe because I have shot more with him. People like to see us together, hence I think Kashish and Sujal makes a more romantic pair as compared with Kashish and Piyush. โ€”Sharif
this is what the article says
Sharila thumbnail
The couple that rocks the screen is JandA
ZOOR thumbnail
J and A 1000times much better then other