the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

### This is a long post I know, but I humbly request you to spend 5 minutes and read this post. I don't think you'll regret it.

I can't remember when I saw so much negativity in the IPKKND forum last time. This is actually crossing the limit now, members are degrading each other, bashing openly, people are getting so deeply hurt that they are planning to stop posting at all. 

This is not our IPKKND forum. Not at all.

* It's the unlimited love and craziness for ArHi  that makes this forum.

* It's the unconditional fondness for two wonderful actors - Barun Sobti & Sanaya Irani; and also unbiased support for all the cast - starting from Abhas Mehta who plays the vile character of Shyam to the unnamed extra actors who play the Prakash brothers...this is what makes the forum.

* The super fast live updates by our super Coolbies - this is what makes the forum.

* The high quality video links that Nipun so tirelessly keeps posting for us - this is what makes the forum.

* Our ever attentive moderator Minuu's endless efforts to keep the forum clean - this is what makes the forum.

* The longest NewsLetter on IF on which the NL teams works so hard - this is what makes the forum.

* When everyone sneaks into IF around mid-noon from their respective offices, bunking work in search for the SBS/SBB updates and pesters the life out of Tanthya to give the update even before the segment is telecast - this is what makes the forum.

* The fun and full-on masti that starts from 7.30 and goes still 9.00 in the LU thread, where so many lovely people keep on updating while watching the show - this is what makes the forum.

* The literary delight of Tanthya's daily posts - this is what makes the forum.

* The bang on analysis of SushPective - this is what makes the forum.

* The whirlpool of emotions that are Sadaf's poetry - this is what makes the forum.

* The jaw dropping and eye opening symbolism of Opti - this is what makes the forum. 

* The awesome (& sometimes crazyπŸ˜†) posts of Zoha (community_drive) - this is what makes the forum.

* The 'find positive in every scene' posts with Caps by Shy - this is what makes the forum.

* A creation gallery that moves faster than lightening with mesmerizing creations - this is what makes the forum 

* Dozens of OS that hits the forum on each weekend or after a superb precap - this is what makes the forum. 

* And of course there are ATs of Hottie Barun, Lovely Sanaya; a chance to interact with fellow fans, the innocent laughter, the not so innocent drooling session, the sensible discussions regarding the show, the predictions, the jokes,the people around - this is what makes this forum the #1 forum on IF.

So, what happened now? Why this weekend instead of the posts of "Boring weekned" and "waiting for Monday" , the forum is full of posts regarding new entries? Half the posts are here to support new entry, half of them are to deny them. I mean, was there any article that there's going to be a new entry? Was there any hint by any of the actors/any segment that there's going to be a new entry? Is there a scope in the current storyline that demands a new entry?

The answer is NO! People just can't want a new entry because some actor they love is currently free. Then, I can also say Harry Potter has ended, what about casting Daniel Radcliffe as the new HP(HariPrakash)? He could do the character so well because he's done the role of an HP before. 

If you are laughing, yes, that's how much absurd it is.

And also to the members who are dead against the idea of a new entry (including me), don't over do it, don't over think it. There's not going to be a new entry just because of one single post (or a few posts) but if we keep discussing it more and more, the CVs might get confused. And that's the last thing we want. 

And as for the constant bashing posts, bashing is not allowed in IF. So, next time you see one of these (bashing character, actor, member, show)...don't bash back, report it.

Finally, remember the 12 hours Barun & Sanaya works 28 days a month just for our entertainment. Remember Barun going to gym after a 12 hour shoot just to keep in shape so that we can drool over his characters. Remember an unwell coughing Sanaya giving takes after takes of the same song to make it perfect for us with a smile on her face. Remember Mohit and Barun's wife who are so supportive to their partners that SaRun never has to think twice before doing any scene.

Remember, this is the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon which features star crossed lovers Arnav-Khush and remember what a lovely feeling it was to fall in love with their love story.

Stay with IPKKND, stay with the forum, stay with the positiveness. 

I love IPKKND and the forum, who else is with me?

Edited by the_rain - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
I love this forum. I am with you Bristy? that's your name right. I love Arnav and Khushi and I am very passionate about this show.
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€—

I am always with the ray of light πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for taking pain in writing such a wonderful post and trying to bring in all the positive energy along with other members πŸ‘
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Keshriya

I love this forum. I am with you Bristy? that's your name right. I love Arnav and Khushi and I am very passionate about this show.

Yes dear, that's my name. 

And thanks for being there for the show..πŸ˜ƒ
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
bristy you are  all ways a like a becon in the darkess night i am with you. you have my support stop the bashing Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm totally with u on this one!

I have been silent member of this forum throughout the show journey from day 1.. have never posted before in the forum untill this post!! I follow each and every post and read each and every comment and do acknowledge wonderful writers and super awesome friendly people of this forum!! U guys have been amazing.. with wonderful posts & healthy discussions..

Untill this week! Don't know what went wrong.. Even though I don't post, just reading this negative comments and the negative atmosphere of the forum affects me!! It's insane how some people, just bcoz their favourite show ended or some bcoz they can't see through how the actual story is carving out (for christ sake!! It's not a teen love story where u would see just 2 people drooling over each other)! This is just not done!! Just a request to those people.. If this is not what u like and want to see  - stay off the forum, go to your beloved forum and post there.. not here!! How difficult it is for people to get this!!

Anyways!! enough of my frustrated rant!! @the_rain (sorry don't know ur name), Thank you for this awesome post and taking the 1st step towards sanity & bringing back positivity in this forum!! I agree with each and every word u wrote!! best thing to do is to ignore those posts.. & to remind ourselves of all the hard work whole of the IPKKND team puts into each & every moment of the scene to give us the breath taking output that we see & have appreciated all the way!! Kudos to the whole team & specially to Sanaya & Barun for all the effort they put in & also, for maintaining the friendship that we have grown to admire!!

So, to all the amazing people of this forum!! Just stay calm & don't get all worked up bcoz of those few unwanted posts!! Keep writing the best u can, ignore the worst and Keep smiling..
Hats off to IPKKND!! Love Sanaya & Barun.. If I write or not on the forum, I'll always be there to support u guys when needed!!

Love u all..
Kuki πŸ€—
Edited by love_kuki - 12 years ago
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely wonderful post ! I have been ignoring the negativity on the forum ! You put it wonderfully, this post was much needed. Thank you a lot ! I hope people will learn to support the show from this and criticise supportively instead of bashingly !

Love Hayles x
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
awww I was crying when I ended reading your post. So apt and very much needed right now. 
Thank you so much for posting this. I hope evryone will read this. Hopefully someone will make this in to a sticky.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks a lot for spreading love and positivity Bristy πŸ€— πŸ€—

We need more people like you at the forum. I am with you. 

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree TM
... a particular show has just ended and the fans are upset...plz ignore such post... they are just venting frustration. 
all will be well on mon when arhi comeback with a bang. no new leads are coming there is not point defending or supporting this argument as it is not happening. arhi is headed for marriage all signs support it ... we should be discussing how and when its going to happen. not waste our time on things that are never gonna happen...
Edited by geetmaanluv - 12 years ago