Good at making banners?!?!

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

hey....

just wanna ask...who are good at making banners here in this forum???.. if not good at least who knows how to make one?.....im one of those who enjoy making banners...

i was wondering...we could start a banner contest for SRA...but we also need some others to make to have a contest...so..??? anyone interested??...i already made one...two actually...but i think we need more for the contest...anyone interested...then let me know..so we could start the contest...this forum really needs KRISH-PEEHU-SOHAM up there.. 😆....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey khushi, i have followed u until here 😆...u know what, if we get a "member of the week".....ull keep winnin that every week 😆...ok so the banner, i never made any banner but for the first time, i made one of SRA in january.....now that banner is really old and i had only included, krish, peehu, soham, palak and nitin.......[by the way, i took the pics u uploaded...dunno if u mean or not 😕] even i wanna know who else is good in makin banners!!!😃

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

hey khushi, i have followed u until here 😆...u know what, if we get a "member of the week".....ull keep winnin that every week 😆...ok so the banner, i never made any banner but for the first time, i made one of SRA in january.....now that banner is really old and i had only included, krish, peehu, soham, palak and nitin.......[by the way, i took the pics u uploaded...dunno if u mean or not 😕] even i wanna know who else is good in makin banners!!!😃

hmm...that's ok...u can use those pics....so...whenever we'll start our banner contest...ill be expecting to see your banner there...😆

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

hmm...that's ok...u can use those pics....so...whenever we'll start our banner contest...ill be expecting to see your banner there...😆

but no point in giving that banner cuz its too old and i know i can make a better one with more new pics!!! but i'll have to use ur pics!!! 😃 anyway, looks like nobody is interested about the banner 😕 I was excited since january!!! 😆 and i am still excited and will stay excited until we have the banner contest 😆 ðŸ˜† 

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

but no point in giving that banner cuz its too old and i know i can make a better one with more new pics!!! but i'll have to use ur pics!!! 😃 anyway, looks like nobody is interested about the banner 😕 I was excited since january!!! 😆 and i am still excited and will stay excited until we have the banner contest 😆 ðŸ˜† 

i was excited ever since this forum has started 😆...if there's a new show and a new section for it, i would always go and participate in the banner contest even though i dont watch that serial 😆...i just hope there will be more members who are interested in making banners...

Kris_25 thumbnail
hey! i can make banners too but not that good as khushi's...i mean, i've seen her banners which won in saarrthi, kesar & remix forum and they're really good!
djpagal thumbnail
i dont know how to make a banner but i shall stand back and watch the amazing photo shoppers at work
Shruthilaya thumbnail
i'm learning how 2 make 😕 ... but if there's a contest, i'll definately take part 😃
pichirocks thumbnail
pls tell me how to make one.............mujhe aur bhi ideas samjhaoon jisse kji main bhi forum ko interesting bana ne mein help kar saku........kyunki mujhe in sab ki itni knowledge nahi hain...........