Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Himani85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
HI I HAVE IDEA.

IF U WANNA NO WAT IT IS TAT WE CAN START PLZ PM AND JUST SO LET U NO ITS ABOUT A CONTEST WE CAN START. IF WANNA START CONTEST THEN PM AND IF ENOUGH PPL AGREES THEN WE CAN START THE CONTEST. I KNOW TAT U R PROBABLY WORNDERIN WAT KIND OF CONTEST IF U WANT TO NO TAT PM ME PLZ.
Himani85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
guys i only have 1 pm about the idea so if i get at least 5 then we can start this contest
Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey every1

plz join the club so that we can start some activity...
Anuradha thumbnail
please join the Preity Zinta Mania in the celibrity fan club...

A siggy contest is going on there.. So, please join there... and also please start some activity here..
Anuradha thumbnail
hey guys,

please do some activities in the club... thanks.. 😊 😊
girl_cool thumbnail
hi cute_apple. i m there with u for paresh bcoz i like him alot. he got a amazing voice and very cute too. 😊 hope to join your fan club.
teenindia_usa thumbnail

guess_gallery wrote
TUM BAHOT HASIN HO,GULAB JAISI HO
BAHUT NAZUK HO KHWAB JAISI HO
HOTHO SE LAGAKAR PI JAU TUMHE
SIR SE PAU TAK SHARAB JAISI HO

this is for some one special...who is that... she only knows

[/QUOTE]

appreciate
teenindia_usa thumbnail
something to Report on woohoo

Paresh's Blog
Finally a blogsite to save me from telling a million people individually what i'm doing…
Heat Shows
May 9th, 2006

The Heat shows were a good experience for me as a new artist. I think i sang best in New Jersey. Dallas wasn't as easy as I didn't get to relax before the show and i suffered from Jet lag. The good thing about Dallas was that the show was allowed to continue up to 1:30am. I was also a last minute addition to the Wembley Arena, London, Show, but i was dissapointed again as my slot got cut short, but Wembley has strict time restrictions so i only got one song. On top of that, Saif announced me on as Priyesh(who the hell is Priyesh). Then Akshay wished me good luck half way on the the stage. I was really amazed by the humanity of the stars. Akshay, Sushmita and Preity Zinta were genuine nice people off stage(as well as on). As i child I had watched Akshay perform at Wembley Arena on two occasions and he was amazing the first time. I mean, he was really good this time too, but he was doing his martial arts and hand stands and all that. From Sushmita's staff, i heard that she was quite impressed by my performances and when we talked she told me that i was Gifted!! She's the one who God has blessed!! Apart from Gorgeous looks, she is well mannered and excellent talking to the audience. Must be all that training after being announced Miss Universe 1995. An example of Priety's good heart was when she was having a tantrum about people taking pictures backstage, she stopped her tantrum as i walked past to tell me that i sang well! You may have noticed that i have not mentioned Saif. I dont' think i ever caught him in a brilliant mood. He told me that i looked "Rocking" in my kit. But the first words i heard from him were "Where the F*** is Paresh?" as i arrived at the Continental Arena in New Jersey straight from the JFK International. Didn't land a very good impression first time, but he was pretty much like this everytime i came accross him.

I think i've said enough now..

My next step is to get an album out now.. it's high time i get working on one. I've recently met up with a two good guys who are keen on working with me and 90% i'll be producing my debut album with them. Will post more as i have more news.

Love

Paresh

Posted in The Roll | 11 Comments
HEAT 2006 - Dallas
April 26th, 2006

I'll be performing at the Dallas, TX show on the 28th of April. The show is at the Dallas Convention Center. Even better prepared for this one than the New Jersey show. Hold on to your seats…

Posted in The Roll | 1 Comment
HEAT - New Jersey 15th April 06
April 21st, 2006

WOW. The people (the indians) of america were just Grand. When i landed at JFK for the first time, i was the first to dash off the plane and get out of Departures. Boy, was i in for a suprise! Indians everywhere! It was quite embarassing as i couldn't find the dude who supposed to pick me up. So i ended up analysing all the anxious friends and family of the other passengers about to arrive, to see if i can find a Aron Govil Productions sign. Nowhere to be seen, instead, i signed a few autographs and took some pictures and called my contact to meet me at the information point.

Anyway, i didn't even start about telling you about my 26Hour Delay with Air India.

From JFK, i went straight to Continental Arena in New Jersey after a little sightseeing through the bumper to bumper traffic of Manhattan. I got changed into my Leathers(PVC's actually), a little warm up exercise and straight on stage. My body clock was running on 2AM London time. I was absolutely shattered, but i don't think the audience could care. They want there monies worth, so i asked God for just 15mins of Adreneline.

I was welcomed with a warm shot of adreneline from the lovely New Jersey Crowd. They were wonderful. A credit to ZeeTV for that kind of popularity without ever having been to America. I did three songs, finishing with Bheege Honth. Maybe i could have done a faster one, but all the songs i had on CD, were already being performed by the Superstars, Akshay, Saif, Sush and Priety. But at the end of the day, a good singer should be able to entertain with whatever he/she has got. The main thing is that i sang well, and according to my own judgement, i think i did pretty well, dancing, shouting and appearance comes second. This is what Ismail Darbarji(HDDCS and Devdas Fame) taught me.

After the show, some of the boys/girls from the Production team took me out clubbing. I had a good time, eventhough Clubbing isn't really my scene. Saif, Priety and Celina Jaitley were there too. Akshay and his wife, Twinkle Khanna, must have went somewhere quieter, i guess. After clubbing, the driver(Moon) took me to see the Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero(Where the Twin Towers fell on Sep 11th). It was a little sad to see that. I just hope for peace for the friends and family of those who died there. NY is a great place overall and i hope i can go back to see more of it. The problem with these shows is that you go to nice places, but you don't get anytime time to see the nice things.

Oh by the way, the Hotel we were put up in (Sheraton) had the most comfortablest bed ever! There was no need for 2 bathrooms though!!

[email protected]

Posted in The Roll | 6 Comments
HEAT 2006
April 3rd, 2006

Just got a call up to perform at Heat 2006 in the US on the 14th and 15th of April. Makes me wonder, whose doing the other 7 shows.

14th April - Atlanta
15th April - New Jersey.

Can't wait for these two shows…

This is a just a test. I don't know if you'll be able to download the movie below, but i gotta try.

It's an amateur clip of Me and Shaan at the Zee Carnival 2006. Enjoy

Pareshaan

Posted in The Roll | 7 Comments
Zee Carnival 2006
March 16th, 2006

Hey all

Sorry for not posting on this for a while. But i've been really busy settling in the cold weather of London.

What's happened since i've been to London…

I've performed at the Zee Carnival 2006. This was a huge event that was attended by many and will be televised on Zee UK. I performed on all three days and with Shaan on the last day! That was a honour for me as i never had the chance to perform with him on Saregamapa. The London crowd was amazing. I didn't think that such a young british audience would be regular watchers of the Saregamapa, but they obviously were and that's quite promising.

Whilst i wasn't able to get all the Backing tracks of my choice, i did the songs that i was given. Na tum jaano na hum and Bheege Honth were on there and i really enjoyed performing these numbers. Even the security guards were feeling the Wo oh oh.. in Bheege honth!!

To make good use of my time without a 9-5 job here in London, i am completing an IT course that i was doing some time back. I have until Dec 06 to do this so i might as well. I have a show in Norway this weekend so i'm going over there. It's going to be about -10 degrees Centigrade there!! I'm keeping in touch with Producers and Labels here to see what kind of stuff i can do here.

HOpe this fills you in.

Oh and i'm not taking part in the follow up to Saregamapa Ek Mein aur Ek Tu for those of you who want to or need to know.

Take care,

Love

Paresh

Posted in The Roll | 5 Comments
Chapter 1
February 8th, 2006

I'm glad i now have a way to inform the interested people of what i am doing in my life. Hope there are some!
Replying to fanmail and replying to posts on my forum is getting tiresome. This is the easiest way for me to do what i do best keep in touch with people.

Firstly thanks to the following:
Fans and supporters all over the world
My Family (esp Mum and Bhavisha)
Zee Saregamapa Team
All my co-participants
Shaan
"Magical" Mentors, Aadeshji, Himeshji, Ismailji, Jatinji and Lalitji
Rabobank London Colleagues
[email protected] members
I hope i haven't forgotton anyone..
Will post more once i've got used to this blogroll.

Love
Paresh

❤️ Pari
teenindia_usa thumbnail
I was told some new things on Paresh so pushing it up and those interested please join and help out!!!
teenindia_usa thumbnail

Sending wishes of good cheer
as you celebrate a special day
May your dreams all come true
and good things come your way

Happy Birthday

Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago