2nd round: indian vs us

king_raj thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi,
So far what we have seen in Indian Fear Factor is that in the second round they make contestants lie in with some reptiles whereas in US Fear Factor, the contestants had to mostly eat the reptiles. I think in India most people don't usually eat a lot of reptile dishes compared to Americans and others; and there is also the case of some Indian people being vegetarian. So I think that is what made them change the second round slightly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navpun thumbnail
Ya....and moreover I think thts not heigenic either
i4identity thumbnail
well u dont really wanna do what the americans do here in second round..they eat worms...they eat like lungs n nose of pigs...they eat scorpios, cockroachs, sometime they will have like a tub full of worms..n they have to take mouthfuls of it n tranfer to another tub....they will have dead rats n u have to transfer them with ur mouth....n sometimes its like a big tank of blood n they have some cows kidneys which the contestents have to find with their mouth....

its really really sick...u dont wanna do all that in india...shiv sena will really show the fear factor team how fear IS a factor.
navpun thumbnail
Hahhahahaha that very well said.
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
It's not ugly yaar people do that for 50000dollars & it's real big amount they can do that...but ya vegi people can not eat & do all that....