Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ameres

OOOHHH EEEMMM GEEE!! 

The PRECAPPP!! *Jumps up & down* 

YES! O re piya in the BG!! 

She trips, he watches...she is about to fall, he catches...they stare and stare while the world around them disappears...😍

BUTTT! Where is the darn water sprinkle gone?! πŸ˜³

OMG YESSS IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN THE PROMO ITSELF!!

Lol I couldn't stop laughing at her face when she fell BUT WOAH tab aagaya mera hero!

And his face...he couldn't stop staring...wow...

O RE PIYAAA + IN THE DARK = IT'S A PHAB REUNION PEOPLE! And you're all invited to this momentous occasion!:D:D:D

@Sprinkle: LOL they made it seem like it was either in the garden or in front of the stairs but I guess they couldn't think of any other reason of getting her to fall other than kapra nikalna...at least it could have been raining in the terrace but no...pani ka bil khatam ho geya...
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

πŸ˜† Thank you so much Ameres! I have been a silent reader for a while and I must say i love your writing on the forum. Hopefully from now on I can start adding some inputs as well as i get time and the storyline gets interesting lol .

Seems like the precap is the most interesting part of the episode today? πŸ˜†

Oh thank you! Im flattered. πŸ˜³
And please call me Anu. 

Oh please do! It seriously feels like at times that me and Vita are the only people here. Lol. Ok yeah today was better but still, would be really happy to see more people joining in and sharing their views! :)

Precap was the highlight of today yes. I mean how it could not be!? Im still lost over it! πŸ€ͺ
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

OMG YESSS IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN THE PROMO ITSELF!!

Lol I couldn't stop laughing at her face when she fell BUT WOAH tab aagaya mera hero!

And his face...he couldn't stop staring...wow...

O RE PIYAAA + IN THE DARK = IT'S A PHAB REUNION PEOPLE! And you're all invited to this momentous occasion!:D:D:D

@Sprinkle: LOL they made it seem like it was either in the garden or in front of the stairs but I guess they couldn't think of any other reason of getting her to fall other than kapra nikalna...at least it could have been raining in the terrace but no...pani ka bil khatam ho geya...

Oh well i liked the promo more. Maybe because it was lil more bright and Abhays hair was wet...
I hope like it happens in serial yahan bhi suddenly barish shuru hojaye! 
And PhAb try to run inside but Phulwa is hurt so Abhay helps her by picking her up. πŸ˜³

Haha yes! Its so the reunion kind of moment. Haaaye! Kal jaldi ao! :P 
vita93 thumbnail

Oh thank you! Im flattered. πŸ˜³
And please call me Anu. 

Oh please do! It seriously feels like at times that me and Vita are the only people here. Lol. Ok yeah today was better but still, would be really happy to see more people joining in and sharing their views! :)

Precap was the highlight of today yes. I mean how it could not be!? Im still lost over it! πŸ€ͺ

HI HI HI HI!!!:D No worries yaaar, I just joined about what, 2 weeks ago? But if you stick around a little longer and have LOADS of time to waste like me (be prepared to sleep at 6 and get up at 11πŸ˜†), bohot bohot bohot kuch kehna hain!

Haha jkjk but seriously, every PhAb fan's a sister of ours:)

PRECAP was superb!! We've all been dying to watch something as awesome as this since the shelter scene of 26th Sept😍
vita93 thumbnail

Oh well i liked the promo more. Maybe because it was lil more bright and Abhays hair was wet...
I hope like it happens in serial yahan bhi suddenly barish shuru hojaye! 
And PhAb try to run inside but Phulwa is hurt so Abhay helps her by picking her up. πŸ˜³

Haha yes! Its so the reunion kind of moment. Haaaye! Kal jaldi ao! :P 

Aww haha yup yup the water just made it so much more...magical?πŸ˜†
It should rain all of a sudden! And they're in the terrace so I'm pretty much expecting some rain. I mean sure it's a dacoit and a police but still, thoda bohot romance shomance traditional style?

Oof how about jab woh jana chahthi hain, her sari ke aachal gets caught in his watch? Or phir se bal uski necklace (is he even wearing oneπŸ˜•) mein aatak jaya? THE BEST OF ALL: She's trying to run away AND HE GRABS HER HAND☺️

Am I thinking too much? Maaf kardo! (And O Re Piya should go on for as long as it is, I don't want a short extract but the full deal yaaar bohot ho gaye is gaane ka trailer)
Ameres thumbnail

HI HI HI HI!!!:D No worries yaaar, I just joined about what, 2 weeks ago? But if you stick around a little longer and have LOADS of time to waste like me (be prepared to sleep at 6 and get up at 11πŸ˜†), bohot bohot bohot kuch kehna hain!

Haha jkjk but seriously, every PhAb fan's a sister of ours:)

PRECAP was superb!! We've all been dying to watch something as awesome as this since the shelter scene of 26th Sept😍

🀣
Ok seriously we will naming our next AT as PhAb AT (26th Sept-Shelter Scene) πŸ˜†
It seems like no convo is complete without once mentioning that scene. lol.  
26th Sept 2011- the official PhAb birthday! haha. :P
Ameres thumbnail

Aww haha yup yup the water just made it so much more...magical?πŸ˜†
It should rain all of a sudden! And they're in the terrace so I'm pretty much expecting some rain. I mean sure it's a dacoit and a police but still, thoda bohot romance shomance traditional style?

Oof how about jab woh jana chahthi hain, her sari ke aachal gets caught in his watch? Or phir se bal uski necklace (is he even wearing oneπŸ˜•) mein aatak jaya? THE BEST OF ALL: She's trying to run away AND HE GRABS HER HAND☺️

Am I thinking too much? Maaf kardo! (And O Re Piya should go on for as long as it is, I don't want a short extract but the full deal yaaar bohot ho gaye is gaane ka trailer)

Exactly!! Romance shomance tu banta hai!! Ab itna wait kiya so in return kuch tu do! πŸ˜†

Arey yaar go on, its fun to read. Ufff if the hand grabbing scene happens then...i would be fainting! :P 

True true. We want a full version this time. even when i was watching the precap i was wishing that it goes on and on...Sigh. Waiting seems so hard right now. 

And one more thing that just struck me that ever since Abhay has become civilized towards Phulwa he has not mention about going to 'barbad' her or other. When that 50lakh donation thing happened and even today he said to her that 'dekha baba hamesha sach ka saath dete hain' and 'kuch log samajhte nahi hain.' 

My point is it seems like he is just trying to change her point of view. He wants her to turn into a Thakur believer. Seems like his aims are no more to destroy Phulwa as he had earlier stated but now he just wants to make her believe that Thakur is a good guy. The badla thing has seemed to die down. No more revenge talkies from his side...
Every time Thakur does something good Abhay is on Phulwas side trying to convince her that Thakur is a good man. Like he is hoping that Phulwa would turn and say 'yes you are right. I'm sorry. Ok lets forget all the rivalry and live happily ever after.' 

Lol. ok i maybe very wrong but after watching todays epi it certainly felt like that. 
vita93 thumbnail

🀣
Ok seriously we will naming our next AT as PhAb AT (26th Sept-Shelter Scene) πŸ˜†
It seems like no convo is complete without once mentioning that scene. lol.  
26th Sept 2011- the official PhAb birthday! haha. :P

Aye haye, fantastic idea yaar! Somehow there's something so magical about it, that almost every other thing seems to need reference to itπŸ˜† Is puri pyaar kahani ke baap hain na!

But really yaar, I'm just sitting here waiting for the day these two can actually pick up from where they left...sorry yaar, just expecting a little too much too soon I guess sigh...
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awww Thank you so much Anu and Vita!!!
yes i will surely hang around..
its just that usually am at work at this time so it becomes difficult when i have so many people around.. but defu i would be coming here!!!

Plus storyline is getting interesting which is tempting me to keep checking on updates lol
vita93 thumbnail

Exactly!! Romance shomance tu banta hai!! Ab itna wait kiya so in return kuch tu do! πŸ˜†

Arey yaar go on, its fun to read. Ufff if the hand grabbing scene happens then...i would be fainting! :P 

True true. We want a full version this time. even when i was watching the precap i was wishing that it goes on and on...Sigh. Waiting seems so hard right now. 

And one more thing that just struck me that ever since Abhay has become civilized towards Phulwa he has not mention about going to 'barbad' her or other. When that 50lakh donation thing happened and even today he said to her that 'dekha baba hamesha sach ka saath dete hain' and 'kuch log samajhte nahi hain.' 

My point is it seems like he is just trying to change her point of view. He wants her to turn into a Thakur believer. Seems like his aims are no more to destroy Phulwa as he had earlier stated but now he just wants to make her believe that Thakur is a good guy. The badla thing has seemed to die down. No more revenge talkies from his side...
Every time Thakur does something good Abhay is on Phulwas side trying to convince her that Thakur is a good man. Like he is hoping that Phulwa would turn and say 'yes you are right. I'm sorry. Ok lets forget all the rivalry and live happily ever after.' 

Lol. ok i maybe very wrong but after watching todays epi it certainly felt like that. 

LOL so trueπŸ˜ƒ I'm pretty sure this whole burst of love pouring through our dear little forum is happily due to their blossoming romance:):)

I think if their hands even brush, I'd probably get a heart attack there and then! Sigh atthara saal ki umar mein itna bada sadma...πŸ˜†

Yes yes! I mean, if they lie on top of each other for more than a minute, sitting in that position shouldn't be such a big problem either, right? Anyways, kapra gir gaye, so you know, slowly slowly pick it up, accidentally brush hands, stare a bit more (AND LET THE SONG FINISH THANK YOU). Or best yet, as you said, chot laggayi, then he'll have to bring her all the way down into her room and slowly slowly put her down...maybe that's where the buaji sees them!
Hand grabbing seems a bit too forward for him, and he isn't drunk either.

Never mind Abhay beta, koi pressure nahin. Just need you to stare lovingly and longingly into her eyes, or pick her up if you feel like it. Of course I'll scream at you if you leave her behind, but no pressure ya?

@Bold - You've hit the nail on the head man, righteously true. Even at the police station and back home, you don't see the fiery hatred in him anymore. He tends to listen to her properly now, and all the time convince her the Thakur is good. I was a bit sad when he tried to convince the Thakurayn as well, but at least he believes in her truth as well.
I don't want Phulwa to happily go along with him too, but maybe turn down the Thakur insults a little. Only then will Abhay listen to her properly. It's almost as though if Phulwa agreed with him, he'll actually start to trust in her as well.

Not sure how long all this will go, but I'm seeing great improvements day by day...both trust mein aur pyaar mein😊