wow
awsum
continue soon
plz pm me
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pkyekrox

thanks fo the PM!! Awesome upd8!! how were ur exms?? cont sooon!

they went well..thanx 😊
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how sweet welcome back dear and thanks for this sweet long beautiful update
Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So, story is taking an action route,
Loved abhaya moment,
Abhay pia ko chedne ki koi mouke nahi chodta,
Want more abhaya moment,
Thanks for pm, 
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update abhiya are so cute and  mesmerising like always.  i loved their cute lovely  scene.  thanks for the pm 
seabeauty thumbnail
So sorry ever1.. I was not being able to update for a long tym..
On friday I will be getting my own laptop and will be updating it regularly then as it is not much convinient to type on PC...
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's ok dear. I will be waiting. Pls pm me after u update.
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
okies...will waiting for update.
alicia212 thumbnail
I will be waiting for your update
seabeauty thumbnail

Chapter 19

Chand and Haseena took Neil's body to Raichand Mansion and hid him in the basement in a coffin for the time being. They made sure that Abhay will not be able to catch his scent because they knew about his temper and saving innocent people habit.

Meanwhile Jeh, Alina and Deepanita were getting restless because Neil had gone out of home around midday and still had not returned. Jeh calmed them down saying may be he was spending the night with one of his girlfriens as he often did that. Deepanita was shocked.

Deepanita: What do you mean Jeh?? Girlfriends?? I thought he loved Panchi??

Jeh: Mom, he used to, a long time ago. But when she rejected him continuously he thought of revenge and became like this.

Deepanita: Still, its wrong. He knew she was bound to react like that when she was cheated by 2 men.

Jeh: I tried telling him this mom, but he did not listen to me.

Deepanita: When he comes back in the morning I'll talk to him. Dobriyals are very important for our business. We can not do this.

Piya went to her apartment after completing her work at the office. Now she was seriously considering going back to Dobriyal House. She knew she could no longer avoid it and had to go back sooner or later. She told her decision to Abhay and he agreed.

Abhay: Piya, ye boht acha decision hay. Me har waqt tumhary sath nhi reh sakta. Mje clan ki duties bhi puri karni hain. Is liye tumhain jana chahiay.

Piya: Han Abhay. Or jo bhi hay wo meri family hay. Me un k bina nhi reh sakti is liye me aik do dino tak jati hun.

Abhay: Ye thek rahay ga Piya. Me ghar ja raha hun bad me a jaun ga.

Then he kissed her goodbye and went home. 

Abhay immediately knew that something was wrong. But what?? He could not point his finger on that. His parents appeared calm as usual bur surely something was off. May be something was off or his brain was giving him useless signals. He put aside these thoughts and went hunting.

Next day Neil did not come home. Khurranas were getting restless. Jeh followed his scent and found his blood on the forest floor.

Abhay and Piya were selected along with Jeh and T to represent Mount College in the dance competition. Misha and Kabir were rejected because they did not show much chemistry. Misha & Kabir did not loose heart and decided to cheer for Abhay & Piya in the competetion. Almost the whole college was supporting them.

Precap: Neil was dicovered by Abhay.
Dance competition.

PS: Sorry for taking tooo long to update. Actually we were supposed to get laptops in March. But it got delayed. I did not loose hope and decided to update this FF when I would get laptop. But it seems they have gotten delayed for a long time. So I decided that I could no longer ignore it. I hope you like the update. May be it will seem shorter to you but I seriously can not write more in one go.
Will be updating soon.

Thanks for bearing with me and thanks for reading.
Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago