Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Bigg Boss Season-5

Day 76-Aapka Farmaan

This thread is for daily episode discussion wherein anyone who is watching the show can post the happenings/updates/incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.  All are free to add their own observations/opinions/ interpretations. If you find some part missing, you can add to it but there is no need to bicker with the post maker.

Importantly take the show as a means of entertainment only do not get affected. To the fans of celebrities please do realise that the celebrities here are NOT playing your fav character from a show but they are here as their real selves.  Hence criticism will be directed towards the celebrity so no need to feel angry or fume over it. Criticism should be in civil manner and based on the show's premise. NO involvement of personal life will be tolerated. Its debatable whether the show is scripted or not Many a times you would find two celebrities fighting but still they are not becoming sworn enemies of each other and later on they would be friends again.

The recordings of a couple of days is edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth. Arguing with each other over the celebrity actions will not help either you or the celebrity. It will only causes bitterness within us. Its fine to comment/criticize the actions/reactions of the housemates but absolutely No personal comments against housemates or against members will be tolerated. Absolutely zero tolerance against obscene language and pictures.

As per member requests, please DO not take animal names.

MORPHING of pics on IF is NOT allowed.

Importantly Moderation issues will be entertained only by pm to DT.

Please remember that IF-COC applies on all posts made.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome. Have fun.

Written Update Schedule:

gypsy2525    All days😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
.Edited by VAZ2011 - 12 years ago
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
17th December 2011
Bigg Boss Season 5
Live Updates
Aapka Farmaan

Aapka Farmaan starts with Sallu and Sanju's entry.Sallu tells sanju that things are not fine at all in the house and there are constant fights inside.😕 Sanju says lets see what happened the day before.
DAy 76 its 8 in the morning and BB plays subah ho gayi maamu .Sid makes andrew shave his head off. Sid looks khalnayak 🤢.Mishra writes on a tshirt ------------Talk Sick =Toxic
Who am I ? She wears it on and sid tells her she is funny .She has Violent written on one side of her neck and Abuse on the other side .Sky asks her who is toxic and she says that ye inke liye hai jo hassi mazak mein sabko insult karte hain .Sky tells mishra she is losing it again . Sky tells her he will come in his avatar and tells her freaking buzz off and she says spare me . Sky feels that mishra has written toxic for him on her tshirt  and she says its for siddharth and him . Juhi tells mishra that sky took up for her and she does'nt like the fact that she called sky toxic.Juhi walks off saying she is ungrateful and they should'nt have sided with her and given her sympathy.
Sid who is listening to the fight also agrees that  she is ungrateful and when she talks to him he walks off and tells shonali to come in the middle and save him . Sid asks andrews if he is understanding what is happening in the house. He says yes .Mishra comes and sits there and sid walks off from there .She asks Andrews what he feels the time would be and he doesnt answer .She asks him if he wants to have a fruit , he still does'nt answer. She says sid has done his job!!! 😕
Its night and the lights are off  , Mishra is sobbing and Amar and shonali come and console her .Amar tells her to maintain peace.
She says she is not ungrateful and says her family is watching how everyone is insulting her.
Sallu says that this fight will continue and says that they should handle the situation with a fight and sanju says pyaar se karo handle.
Sallu says he will go in the house and settle everyone up. Sanju goes in the house through we tv. He compliments juhi and asks her which men in the house are strongest .She says Symmonds and Sky. Sanju asks amar and sid to go and get a table from the activity area. Sky apologises to sanju for the disrespect he showed him last week.
Sanju asks Andrews and Sky to arm wrestle.Andrew wrestles with his left hand and still wins and sanju asks him to get something from the storeroom.Sallu is waiting in .Amar comes and hugs sallu who tells him being human ke fake tshirts pehanna bund karo.mein naye bhijvaunga.
Salman takes andrews for a walk in the garden .He tells salman that mishra's decision to rectify her image has gone wrong. Sallu says they have forgotten to live with love and respect and adds that he and sanju have gone to jail and never lived like this .He says if these people go in jail god knows what will happen . He comes in the house and asks the housemates  how to deal with them  with truth or sweetness.. He says this house is so beautiful and says one tends to go psycho when one is left alone.He asks them if this their original personality or are they playing games .
Sallu tells mishra that watching spare me everyday is irritating. Salman tells sky that whichever friends he has outside have left him. He tells Amar that he cant see any spine in him. He says that do they think that they will win if they keep on fighting. He says the show is aired at such a time when people are relaxing and no one wants to hear khen khen at that time and see unnecessary fights.
He asks them when they are outside in the house what gaalis do they say. Sallu says that outside they dont react outside and say mere maa pe gaali kyun di. Sid says sky said that i know what family u coming from.sky says i wont keep quiet if he calls me road chaap. Sky says he jokes around and salman says that he does'nt find it funny nor does the nation find him funny.
Sid says he was instigating him when he was in the pool.Sallu says if u use language like vatak le nikal le ,ye kahan ka language hai .Sky says sid keeps on calling him maamujaan,buddha and muunh mein daat nahi hai .Sallu says he switches off BB when he sees the useless fights in the house. He says audiences and friends are saying that all have lost it . Salu says he didnt like how sky behaved with sanju and says that sanju will see him bahar He says that if they feel they will fight and get votes they have a misconception. Sallu says 3 haftey hi hai .pyaar mohabbat se raho. He tells andrews that he handled a fight between sky and sid very well. Salman asks andrews about Mishra. Andrews says she had been given a good opportunity to come back in the show and clear her name. He says she is not using her chance well and what happened last afternoon was very ugly .He says that when people try to help her and  when she is angry she slaps the same  on the face (not literally)  .Andrew says he does'nt want to put up with her anymore.
Sallu says his mom sees the show too and when they come out they will come to know. Juhi says only people who are wrong will be judged and sally tells her siding wrong people is also wrong .When she tries to say something he cuts her off and says he is leaving. He hugs everyone and when sky says sorry he says u better be . He tells Sid so u gonna call me dadda jaan ,he says no i'll call u bhaijaan ,he asks him then why do u call sky maamujaan.
Sallu leaves the house and comes in the studio and sanju says kya waat lagaayi bhaijaan. Sallu says meine apne dil ki baat sirf 1 percent keh di. bohot baaki tha ;) Sharafat ke daayre mein sirf itna keh saka .
Sky says that he is going to stop joking because sallu said his jokes are not funny.Sanju tells him ur clean jokes are appreciated so keep on joking.  Sanju tells sid Same as above .When he takes sunny's name ,sallu says same as above . Sanju asks her why she is low profile always .She says she does'nt like fights thats why she keeps quiet.
Sanju sallu make fun of andrew and tell him he looked into ama's eyes and sang a song . They make him sing aati kya khandala which sky makes him repeat. LAst time he said kundala for khandala and today he says aati kya dankala :)
Vodafone caller of the week wants to ask Sunny that if she signs a movie what will she cast the bb housemates as . She gets happy and sallu asks her dou know the caller .She says no I'm happy because i'm asked the question .
She says sky will be her hero
juhi -friend
sid -villian
andrew -2nd boyfriend.
Amar -Chaiwala because he makes good chai and keeps he updated on gossip
Mishra - stylist
Shonali-item girl
Sallu jokes and says to make amar ,sky's boyfriend. She says accha nahi lagta and sallu jokes and says arre in dono ko toh accha lagta hai :D
She says aur koi reh gaya ,sallu says mein aur sanju reh gaye . Sunny says that sabko chhoro aap dono mere boyfreinds ban jao.;) Sanju says that bohot upar jaayegi .
Sanju makes amar and shonali say their farewell speech and Sallu calls shonali to the studio.Amar kisses her on her hands and eveybody hugs her.
As big bob shonali has to name one person who has to cook for the entire house without any help till BB says so. She takes sky's name.
Shonali enters the studio and sallu asks her how she is feeling .She says she is happy because its her birthday after 3 days but is feeling bad too that she's leaving the house after so many weeks .
Sallu shows her journey in the house.In the last past when they show shiraz saying ki darwaza khul raha hai chal she says mein aa gayi .
Sallu winds up the show and says that  andrew and mishra will be leaving in a few days and the 5 finalists are Sky Juhi ,Amar ,Sid and Sunny .

Edited by gypsy2525 - 12 years ago
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What time does it come on? I dont usually wait for an episode this eagerly
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
here after a week!!! only for Salman and Mahek (though i dont think shes going to be there today)!! ðŸ˜ƒ

ps. i think shes going to enter the house on Mondays episode... she didnt update her daily blog/twitter yet... i guess she cant!
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she did mention somethin like i might have  a surpise for u over the weekend ..so monday it will be mebbe :) 
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanjay-salman back in AKF ðŸ˜ƒ
nishu786 thumbnail
morning  song - "subah ho gayi mamu" ðŸ˜†
nishu786 thumbnail
symonds is saving sid's hair ðŸ˜†