*-KhiSher|Humsafar AT #16-*-TerePyarMeinJalRahaHun

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
dsdasfdfsfadfjhadfhj creative gallery list.!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
dfdsfahjhfdfy8difyhs  another reserve :)
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
last one for spoilers ...

resvered - terendgftdjfbd.fhya dhjskdgs
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
just incaseee - reserveddd!!!

reeno& amna this is your work guys, kidharrr ho!!😆

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
dinkchik dinchik - Leap cominggg up letss danceee
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
congrats guys :D and now i hope they show a glimpse of the leap in the pre-cap!!!
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations guys <3
tehreemm thumbnail
Fareeda brings juice for asher and gives him. she tells him how long this will go on it's been 12 days since she left why are you teasing me. asher says today you took her name from now on never take her name I don't want to hear her voice or see her face and if she comes infront of me I'll kill her 😭
Zareen is comforting fareeda that everything will be alright and fareeda says yeah may be he'll join office soon. Zareen asks her whether he knows about the pregnancy and she replies no. Zareen tells her that sara said khirad called to speak to asher what if she calls him again. And fareeda says I have planned this all in such a way that even if she comes infront of him he won't believe her. Sara comes from behind and praises her plan alot and fareeda tells her to make asher fall in love with her I had to break his heart for all this now you take over him.
Khirad calls up in asher's office and asks for him and they reply that he isn't in the office. Khala asks her what happened and khirad says I tried everything but nothing happened. I call up office and they say he isn't here I can' call at home now what do I do. Khala says that may be he didn't even come back. Khirad says how can this happen I don't believe it. Khirad asks for khala's phone and she calls him up from that number, asher picks and she says asher it's me khirad and he cuts the call Khirad talks to herself that asher you know what happened, you know me and your baby were in danger. Khala asks her and she says why he didn't believe me now what will I do. I thought if asher came back he'll talk to me in any case even if he was angry with me.
Coming up : Sara asher scene

^^ I thought to post it again 😆
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
and i will say again - i want to kill this whole gang for seperating khisher!!😡

and look khizer you got what was coming, what goes around comes around, sara is playing with you just like how you played with khirad!

tehreemm thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76veqNy7DYQ&context=C3280df3ADOEgsToPDskLCaKVcxA2KcjoWK16i8c2Z[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68iTwOugL6E&context=C319bc44ADOEgsToPDskJI5NyWH5P53uNHHOslVzYw[/YOUTUBE]