nehal0119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

from the update it looks like vedika is pregnant... what do you think? i think that is why she is feeling giddy....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no.. in the show!

I think so!!

**touch wood** 😳
addicted4ever thumbnail
even i think so :)) kahani mein twist... ab kya karegi vedika??? P.S. bad doctors of zee.tv - galat info dete hai...
addicted4ever thumbnail
even i think so :)) kahani mein twist... ab kya karegi vedika??? P.S. bad doctors of zee.tv - galat info dete hai...
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
maybe i hope!!! but i think someone is mixing her juices again! maybe its alisha after all she feels bad about the baby
Aesha thumbnail
hope she is pregnant..and doctors in the serials are "bikao" they can do anything for money
Irish_Pride thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i reali hope she iz 😉

ME TOO....KEEP UR FINGERS CROSS

kimlee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dat would be awesome if ved was pregnant again cause we all know that she longs for a baby after her miscarriage. but the important thing is will all thing continue to be good for her?
sweetsonia thumbnail
I hope that she is pregnant, abd not gettin the pagal dore... i think that wed pregnant alisha may die and then says lok after this kid as ur own.....
moderngirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Eveyone,
Well, after reading todays episode,I think that maybe ved is pregnant and the report she got was false, maybe preplanned by alisha or someone???
You know, kinda like what happened in reth where shekar paid the doc to give false reports but here do you guys think that maybe someone paid the doctor to say Ved cant concieve to seperate dhruvedika ???
It could be sundari!!!Or Alisha!! or naina, i dont trust any of them! 😡 😡

Edited by moderngirl - 18 years ago