Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow what a promo! Good girl Thulasi! πŸ‘ Now that their marriage looks like its falling apart so quick, it feels like TA is acting more and more. But like Theiva said at what cost and the reasoning behind it should justify TA's actions and Thulasi's pain.

Originally posted by: Jan50

TA the loser is going to shape up as the next villain of this show after Vel.

LOL, I highly doubt he would become Vel. He needs some big scary henchmen πŸ˜‰ and needs to value money more than heart...But on a serious note, he's being very rude to Thulasi's friends as well which is what's making me suspect that he's being "polli". And I kind of pity TA already as the last true person to him is walking away from him.

Anywho I'm excited to watch what's coming up and how Charu's chapter going to close.

Lavs baby danger?? Poor baby and Nit's family. Lavs will be relieved but family will be sad 😭 Ohh Padma, the pot stirrer is back so quick good twist for viewers is coming I feel πŸ˜ƒ

AnnaJay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jan50

Thank you so much Shubba for the promo. It was really a superb promo. At last T did what we all wanted her to do. Also Mohan came and slapped Gw. She must have tried to slap him but got it back. Hope he knocks all her teeth off. T is blamed for every thing. But at least this time it was for a good cause. If TA gets mad let him go jump in the well or hang himself with the longest rope possible. As for as I am concerned, T is the main character, Ta is only a side character. I don't want to even give him the respect of a hero.

TA the loser is going to shape up as the next villain of this show after Vel.
T should start her journey towards independence. At least learn to get a job unlike her stupid husband. For studying she can still try for a loan from a bank or Prabha'. I hope by now Prabha knows T is his half sister. Let only P and T and Deepa know this fact.Mm should not know, otherwise he will screw it up. That way no one is really independent in this world. Even T is dependent on his friends for loan. That is how he runs the family. When we say independence, it is independence from Ta and his family.once Ta knows T is independent, he will respect her a little more. It is going to be very hard, but it is lot better than her current situation. Is 'nt Kalyani working? Why cant T struggle a bit like her in a dignified way?Mm should give her moral support. In the past it was difficult for T to do all this, because main danger came from Mm him self and then Vel.

I think you are not so clear with Thendral's underlying theme. There has to be an end to Charu's plans, be cool. After twist everyone will get a clear picture about all events.
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

This is what I really expected and it is happening. Things are going to come out here on I guess. The first step for it is T walking away from TA. The foll sequence is - Charu jumping up and down...This is what I expected.

Mohan is defending Thulz??...Wow yet another blame on T bcos of Thulz..Yet another reason for TA to be mad ..but at whom??..I bet Lavanya would never even feel for losing the baby but will deftly feel that she would be a free bird without the baby and that the baby loss is going to make the trio master plan to the next level. So what is the next level ??...Padma as usual she and her cruely..inseparable...good padma keep it up...T and T will win for sure...Deepa and kalyani defending T after she went I guess...so are these words coming from TA's heart or mouth...I still blv its from mouth for the next level of unfolded story..lets see

Thanks Shubba for the promo.
I agree that Tamil is acting.He is just acting to make Charu pyschoness come out.There is no way CT is going to damage his character to this extent.So he wants to help Charu.But I'm not sure if he knows GW has her hands on this one.I hope Lav's baby escapes.I really feel very sad when seeing such scenes and these MG serial dirs are known for killing babies. Hope the baby survives.

Thanks
Desi
Thendralfan thumbnail
ok.. TT marriage made Charu into a Psycho..
If TA has to act and show hatred towards his beloved wife  T and cause her so much pain to cure Charu , how much pain should GW and Padma who both pushed TT for sudden marriage has to go through ? I want to see severe punishments for both Padma and GW ..
If Lav loses her baby , will that be enough to punish GW ? She was the one who advised Lav to use her pregnancy to bring everyone under control in her in-law's house..🀒
And for  Padma ..Pavi's acid accident and Mohan's drug addiction (Mohan is cured now even w/o the knowledge of Padma  ) be enough ? We will know if Padma still waiting to throw gutter words at sad T or comfort her to some extent ? 
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Annajay,
If iam not clear about the underlying theme of Thendral, can you clarify it?

To me the theme looks like a woman can not depend solely on her husband. Education and ability to earn is important. This fact has been hinted thru T's professor. This statement was introduced with a purpose. The professor also said men will not be the same, when T assured her that her husband will always be on her side. As we see today, the way events are taking place Ta has changed. TA is shown to be very immature and gullible. Luck does not favor him also. Such a person is easily brain washed. 
When I said Ta may be the next villain after Vel, I did not mean it literally that he will have goons. He can create misery with out all that. The serial will be more interesting if T gets the courage to make it on her own. I don't buy that Ta is acting to save Chaaru.  I can accept  it if TA's mistakes are real and he realizes that and changes. That is more realistic.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Shubba...I was happy to see TA teaching T a good lesson but on the other hand it would be a victory for madcap Charu. However, TA took it for granted that T would never leave him no matter how much he insults her by being at Charu's defence. πŸ˜‘

At least let him sleep in his bed alone and think over how cruel he has been to Thuls for her to take this drastic step by walking out of him. Very interesting and I can't wait to know of the latest happenings.πŸ˜›

I am not sad that Lav knocked her tummy - she cursed the baby so.. she would have to pay a price for it. She thought with the baby she was able to rule her inlaws household. The infant would have thought "Indhe matteri oru amma ennaku thevaiyillai"πŸ‘πŸΌ

Girls/guys.. this Thendral thread is the hottest of them all in our INDIA FORUMS!!!!
Gayashri thumbnail
Excellent comments by all! πŸ˜Š

Whether TA and team act (if at all this is acting, Dir will bring few others who were part of TA's team ehh...πŸ˜•) or if TA is not acting and proves himself to be a dumbo, the final reasoning is NOT at all going to be convincing to the viewers...

If he acts, T may melt and forgive T , if he and his team explains her the noble cause πŸ€’😡😑 but definitely not the viewers...

If TA does not act (there may be little possibility of he not acting), then the CT might have planned T forcefully walks out of TA and they might have used this Pei track for showing our independent brave heroine...if that is so, it is total character damage of TA and the contradictions in his character will be highly unconvincing...πŸ˜•
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ennOda mukhiya kavalai- who will pay for T's education?
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great comments by all our thendraliansπŸ‘.everyone gives their own views of comment.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think this portion[he allowed T to go to MM house (in promo he is not even try to stop her ) and his harsh words to deepa and kalyani.] alone is  TA acting?

bcz in TA POV,  KP AND charu  going to get married.in current situation T is the main problem for their wedding. I think he decide to keep away T until their marriage get over.
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks subba for the promo
Thulasi had tolarated many things so its time to move from that place. but padma is there to give her part of tartures.
mohan super!!! i want one full episode of GW getting beatings from mohan. I thought lavanya's baby would be abouted by her own thimuru but if its because of mohan then defenetely Thulasi would be blamed and again TA wont realise.
but when TA comes to know about the truth of charu, KP, Lava, his mom, josheph where he will keep his beautiful face. how he will face Thulasi. thulasi will defenetly forgive TA as she has forgiven everyone in her life. y not TA ??? but TA condition would be the worst.
Charu is jumping she doesnt know what is happening in her back as her parents are ready to handover all the bussiness to KP so KP will defenietly use this opportunity and possibly will black mail to marry him or he will get all the property and leave them in street.
by lavanya's abortion perriyapa may comes to know TA and Thulasi's seperation and charu's involvement so at that time atleast he will help Thulasi and will prove to TA that charu is a psyco.